• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong: Hard to predict peak of Covid-19 daily cases, but S'pore has 'gone past' lockdowns

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What social fabrics? You mean like the 'Fabric of our nation' stunt done many years ago?

111303570_c048e3753f_z_sm.jpg
img0062.jpg
:laugh:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I cannot agree with you!
but the most concern should be the common hospitalizations# after fully vaccinated ones that we should all worry!
The MTF already knew the vaccines doesn’t stop you from getting COVID, but the push for higher vaccination rates continued. Even Capt. Goh also thumped his chest on his correct predictions on the low efficacy of vaccines.

Currently new COVID cases will be Home Recovery on default unless circumstances warrant the CCF/CTF route, that’s to say we’ll see only those Oxygen supplementation or ICU cases in the days or weeks to come.

On the possibility of more vaccinated folks reporting to hospital, the MTF still tikam tikam, we’ll see. Higher COVID case count == higher number of people requiring oxygen supplementation. Question is the rate of admission.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MTF already knew the vaccines doesn’t stop you from getting COVID, but the push for higher vaccination rates continued. Even Capt. Goh also thumped his chest on his correct predictions on the low efficacy of vaccines.

Currently new COVID cases will be Home Recovery on default unless circumstances warrant the CCF/CTF route, that’s to say we’ll see only those Oxygen supplementation or ICU cases in the days or weeks to come.

On the possibility of more vaccinated folks reporting to hospital, the MTF still tikam tikam, we’ll see. Higher COVID case count == higher number of people requiring oxygen supplementation. Question is the rate of admission.
Vaccines don’t stop you from getting covid. It prevents you from serious covid. Plenty of evidence that 98.2 %of vaccinated individuals get mild symptoms or asymptomatic. It’s pretty much end of discussion.

Countries that initially believed in lockdowns and zero covid have also come to realise aggressive vaccination is the only way out of this mess .

So late in the game there are still people questioning vaccination policies . Don’t you all have better conspiracy theories to fry ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Vaccines don’t stop you from getting covid. It prevents you from serious covid.
For a start, I am not anti-vaxxer, I just can’t put myself to place enough trust on a mRNA vaccine, hence I chose the attenuated-virus-type vaccine.

Pfizer should pay all of those that took the vaccine money for being their subjects of this huge global drug trial :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I’m keeping a mental note to check the ICU numbers in late Oct, today is about 8 days post the kick-in of the dining restrictions, let’s see if the numbers taper off, I say good luck to the MTF :geek::geek::geek:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a start, I am not anti-vaxxer, I just can’t put myself to place enough trust on a mRNA vaccine, hence I chose the attenuated-virus-type vaccine.

Pfizer should pay all of those that took the vaccine money for being their subjects of this huge global drug trial :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I’m keeping a mental note to check the ICU numbers in late Oct, today is about 8 days post the kick-in of the dining restrictions, let’s see if the numbers taper off, I say good luck to the MTF :geek::geek::geek:
You should make an effort to understand mRNA tech. It’s not difficult . Taught at A levels now .

once you understand you will know what an ill informed ignorant dumb fuck you have been .

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Ok I apologise. Maybe you are not a moron.

what is downstream cascade and what’s it got to do with mRNA ? Lets hear it
you would have covered the central dogma in basic molecular biology, still need me to explain? you four board passed leh, I only ordinary sinkie sheep :coffee::coffee::coffee: