• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong: Hard to predict peak of Covid-19 daily cases, but S'pore has 'gone past' lockdowns

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
what gone past lockdown!? what bs!

go & check thoroughlu in the ica applications pls . . . . . gahmen oni allows cina & brunei only!

all the rest of the world (except germany) is blocked!
I doubt you know what's the meaning of a lockdown.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like past the point of no return. Every one is a dirty, lice ridden pariah.

Can not close our doors to the world huh? Expect a diseased whore to get more business? :thumbsdown:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt you know what's the meaning of a lockdown.
yes, i agree . . . .

some says lockdown whilst everybody goes around bo lasa.

then some says no lockdown but all immigration/custom stops others coming in

honestly beri beri blurr these days liao

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is like ostrich now.
They don't want us to report if there'is no symptoms. Then how to ringfence?

Then is got symptoms like cough or fever, our GP clinics turn away them away.
In the end, the above 2 groups mingles among us.

In all likelihood, Singapore must impose a full CB within a month.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Give them to the pro lockdown morons

come enjoy a normal life if you are fully vaccinated
Oh yah hor! The soup kitchens! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

CB3C084F-0AFE-4D11-8AE8-3CC0BC208541.png

This one good enough? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In all likelihood, Singapore must impose a full CB within a month.
The modus operandi had been revealed previously, HRP is employed primarily to ease hospital loads- only those puah peeh shiong hong kar sao then report MC.

This way, the spread in the community will slowly spread out, additional natural immunity for those vaccinated and managed to survive this Delta, then at least hospital has enough resources to take care of those puah peeh ones.

In any case of other non-Delta variants later, these batch of COVID survivors won’t kena jialut jialut.

Right now it boils down to the ICU numbers and Oxygen supplementation numbers. Hospitals now still teng mm shun, you know better.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The modus operandi had been revealed previously, HRP is employed primarily to ease hospital loads- only those puah peeh shiong hong kar sao then report MC.

This way, the spread in the community will slowly spread out, additional natural immunity for those vaccinated and managed to survive this Delta, then at least hospital has enough resources to take care of those puah peeh ones.

In any case of other non-Delta variants later, these batch of COVID survivors won’t kena jialut jialut.

Right now it boils down to the ICU numbers and Oxygen supplementation numbers. Hospitals now still teng mm shun, you know better.

my industry is projecting a lockdown.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m toying the idea of joining a COVID party, as my immunity should be quite ok to withstand Delta, but then my underlying conditions... I better think a few more times.
You need a certain level of viral-load exposure to be covided legally via PCR.
Therefore, i recommend some petting and kissing during the party.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1633337508446.png

ICU now 53% occupied . Why ? Thanks to the unvaccinated

Those of you whose parents or children's major surgery gets cancelled : you all know who are responsible

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
my industry is projecting a lockdown.
Your industry? Which industry is projecting a lockdown after the MIW specifically says we are done with lockdowns?

More like you are speaking on behalf of your club of dumb farkers.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I cannot agree with you!

yes, the icu beds + o2 demand patients are alarmed by the ministers simply becos these are very costly . . . . $$$ again!

but the most concern should be the common hospitalizations# after fully vaccinated ones that we should all worry!

huge numbers in all of us are fully vaccinated, considering young, able, healthy and not so old ones . . . .

we are told we have 6 months at least coverage whilst recoverable at home, right?

BUT if this number # starts multiplying, the scalability will hit sky high! it will reveal the vaccinations are not that efficacy and reliable against ppl here in asia

there must be good reasons when able, healthy individuals require hospitalizations be it cov19 related, impacted or exaggerated, plus many other good reasons!

by then, co-existing with cov19, or treating it as common flu may not be viable at all . . . . .

this also includes the repercussions or after effects from cov19 . . . like medical bills, lost of jobs, well-beings etc.

there are many out there who just managed to survive their daily livelihoods will be heavily burdened, stresssed etc. izit their faults to pay the price of others?

our social fabrics may bitcha . . . . this was never voiced when sifatloong declared endemic!