• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha! I asked the blind man at my coffee shop abt how he noes abt
JBJ case and the rest being imprisoned and guess what! he says,
he read all abt it in shittytimes.

The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power.
Because they control the minds of the masses.

- Malcom X

Besides the media, pappies got pet kangaroos.......

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! I asked the blind man at my coffee shop abt how he noes abt
JBJ case and the rest being imprisoned and guess what! he says,
he read all abt it in shittytimes.
Don't tar the reputation of JBJ with cheapo tikko tey. It was clear to men on the street, even in the 90s, that JBJ was a political victim of old man. The defamation charges were trumped up and clearly politically driven.

Tey on the other hand is a non Singaporean who writes arcane legal opinions on Singapore justice system that frankly, few people reads, and thus of little consequence. Tey is not a sinkie fighting for sinkie rights, but a lawyer who abused his students. Tey is a cheapo tikko who corruptly obtained bribes from his students. Period.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tar the reputation of JBJ with cheapo tikko tey. It was clear to men on the street, even in the 90s, that JBJ was a political victim of old man. The defamation charges were trumped up and clearly politically driven.

Tey on the other hand is a non Singaporean who writes arcane legal opinions on Singapore justice system that frankly, few people reads, and thus of little consequence. Tey is not a sinkie fighting for sinkie rights, but a lawyer who abused his students. Tey is a cheapo tikko who corruptly obtained bribes from his students. Period.

And btw, since when did FUCKTARD Tey start becoming anti-establishment?

Since he got caught being a cheapo fuck I think. Before that FUCKTARD Tey was happily being a PAP lapdog.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here’s a better video. I’m an ordinary man, no resources to do video editing. @1.32 – “Media focus becomes less about the crime and more about the person’s character”. PAP sent these JiakLiaoBee IBs here to assassinate Tey’s character. The FIXING affects YOU because you are the real target – so you think twice before criticising the PAP or joining Opposition Parties. Singapore is YOURS not the PAP’s. Vote wisely!

[video=youtube;m3V__g3NQ_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3V__g3NQ_Q[/video]

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Winnie

Ko was poor. It was part of the written judgement. Unless the judge got it very wrong factually, but I rate that as unlikely or impossible. The fact is that we have a poor student buying gifts for her professor.

Even if it was infatuation love, there must be some SMS or email trial aka NBG. There was nothing. Even if the relationship was one-sided, there must be something he bought for her, even a fucking teddy bear and bunch of roses. There was nothing. On the balance sheet between the two, no one expects dollar to dollar parity, but there cannot be Professor Teh 100 Miss Ko Zero apart from the A.

She definitely denied it on stand and went against her witness statements. I can understand why, to protect her law degree and grades at any and all costs. However Prof Tehs statements were self incriminating which he did not managed to overturn. The judge chose to believe in the original CPIB statements for both. This might serve as a possible grounds of appeal as this decisions on this particular grounds are argued at the high court and not sub.

The "grade inflation." If there is an out for PT its in the marking. He pushed her if he did towards the higher end of the scale but still within the realms of grading possibles

The bottom line, he had to prove a relationship he did not, He was in a position to directly influence her grades unlikes NBG and PL. With that distinction between the two, the first became all important.

Locke

Ko wasn't poor. She could have refused but she took it on for whatever reason. She was in love with him. And he loves the sex. And he milked her. But that does not constitute corruption. She didn't ask for higher grades and he didn't offer or do it. They had a relationship of love and lust, love for Ko and lust for Tey.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Samsters,

Please note:

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

For more background info on Locke, please click on these links:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED! – read posts #1, 2 and 44

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...cution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang&p=1499655#post1499655 – read post #70

Take whatever these jokers write with a HUGE PINCH OF SALT as they are obviously PAP IBs, funded with YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

Cheers,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, FUCKTARD SINKIE, what part of "law is more to do with analysis than memory" do you not understand?

The correct provisions are Sections 5 and 8 of the Prevention of Corruption Act and readers (not you, I have already given up hope on a retard like you) can see posts #91 and 94 for details. Even if your pea-sized brain can memorise these two simple sections, it is no damn use if you can't analyse them properly. In other words, break the two sections down into their consituent parts and relate them to the facts of each case. YOU TWIT.

So I can conclude you NEVER memorize the Singapore Constitution. Since you don't even know the constitution, what makes you think you're qualified to discuss legal matters here? :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the idiot if you think pet kangaroos are not running the show in courts.
as seen in Todd's case......evidence can be fabricated or omitted whichever suit white scums fancy. gong cheebye like you from the 60.1% will never get it.

Which country's government is not running the court, fucktard. Tell me. You guys need to go memorize the Singapore Constitution and remember that you VOTED the government in to nominate the judges to run the courts, fucktard. So, complain for fuck?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Narong & Meng Meng Boy Boy,

You mean the above never happen? All is PAP 阴毛 :rolleyes:

These two fucktards have been camping in this forum all these years regurgitating the same old tired rhetoric and instigating others to commit treason against the country, but they themselves cowered behind their monikers. They're useless hypocrites, just like that depraved ex-district judge Prof Teh. :biggrin:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam your cheebye.

You are the biggest joker in the forum. Everyone knows you are not the real WMM, this one still need to put?

How is Tey? Did he pee in his pants and worried about being in Prison? After screwing all the women, time for him to be screwed by the prison mates!

Dear Samsters,

Please note:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED! – read posts #1, 2 and 44

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...cution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang&p=1499655#post1499655 – read post #70

Take whatever these jokers write with a HUGE PINCH OF SALT as they are obviously PAP IBs, funded with YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

Cheers,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Samsters,

Please note:

Cheers,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

Who the fuck care??? :rolleyes:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I can conclude you NEVER memorize the Singapore Constitution. Since you don't even know the constitution, what makes you think you're qualified to discuss legal matters here? :rolleyes:

Far from it. I and many forummers, on the other hand, can safely conclude that you’re not qualified to question me because you wrote this:

Go read the Penal Code and if you still do not understand it, consult a good lawyer. Focus on the part which says "Prevention of Corruption Act".

Any 1st year law student will know that the Prevention of Corruption Act (“PCA”) and the Penal Code are SEPARATE and DIFFERENT statutes.

The Penal Code is available here:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...ansactionTime:30/05/2013 Status:inforce;rec=0

And the PCA here:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll

There're other lawyers in this forum. If one is from this profession, you can sense a fellow member from the way they write. Having to "digest" cases in student days lah. "Possession is 90% of ownership" lah. Were I talking nonsense, these true emerituses will be the first to come out and contradict me. So far none has.

If you can’t handle it, my dear unqualified PAP IB “emeritus”, please ask LockeLiberal to come in and debate with me. Of course, his credibility here is somewhat tarnished to put it mildly.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Far from it. I and many forummers, on the other hand, can safely conclude that you’re not qualified to question me because you wrote this:

Any 1st year law student will know that the Prevention of Corruption Act (“PCA”) and the Penal Code are SEPARATE and DIFFERENT statutes.

If you can’t handle it, my dear unqualified PAP IB “emeritus”, please ask LockeLiberal to come in and debate with me. Of course, his credibility here is somewhat tarnished to put it mildly.

Meng Meng Boy Boy,

For this case I say fuck the law, throw away the constitution.

Come Monday let's hear the good news of CHEAPO LYING FUCKTARD Tey got long jail + big fine sentence. If he doesn't deserve to go to jail because of some legal loophole then there is no justice. Making a girl pay for her own abortion is really CHOW CHEEBYE!

Tell that friend of yours limpei say "KNNBCCB' to him :oIo::oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which country's government is not running the court, fucktard. Tell me. You guys need to go memorize the Singapore Constitution and remember that you VOTED the government in to nominate the judges to run the courts, fucktard. So, complain for fuck?

I did not VOTE for those white scums. The other 60.1% did. Basic human right to protest cannot.....now cannot complain even ah?
Sinkieland independent judiciary same same the independent press......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;ident=e40d5913-c2dc-4284-bf68-eb315c55c8fa;page=0;query=DocId%3A025e7646-947b-462c-b557-60aa55dc7b42%20Depth%3A0%20ValidTime%3A30%2F05%2F2013%20TransactionTime%3A30%2F05%2F2013%20Status%3Ainforce;rec=0

And the PCA here:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll

There're other lawyers in this forum. If one is from this profession, you can sense a fellow member from the way they write. Having to "digest" cases in student days lah. "Possession is 90% of ownership" lah. Were I talking nonsense, these true emerituses will be the first to come out and contradict me. So far none has.

Rubbish!! If you think you're so smart, why're you here hitting your head on a brick wall here? That shows clearly you're an idiot. Also, the use of 'we' is nauseous. Where are the 'we'? LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not VOTE for those white scums. The other 60.1% did. Basic human right to protest cannot.....now cannot complain even ah?
Sinkieland independent judiciary same same the independent press......

If you think other countries have an independent judiciary, you're been very naive. When Obama became President, the first thing he did was pick his own justice advocate for the Supreme Court to replace the predecessor. No judiciary is totally impartial of the government. Deal with it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you think other countries have an independent judiciary, you're been very naive. When Obama became President, the first thing he did was pick his own justice advocate for the Supreme Court to replace the predecessor. No judiciary is totally impartial of the government. Deal with it.

So Singapore kelong = Tey tio fixed. Ok mah...no logic meh?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Singapore kelong = Tey tio fixed. Ok mah...no logic meh?

No, the logic is flawed. Before the Ng Boon Gay trial, there're also cries of fixing and that he offended someone big higher up. But if there is that someone big higher up who was out to fix him, then how come that someone higher up could not get him sentenced, since you say the court is kangaroo....but NBG was acquitted.

Now, this Teh was sentenced and rightly so since he is indeed a crook and abuse his lecturer power to take advantage of female students and for all we know, he could have failed some of them (male and female) because they didn't succumb to his aggression....and yet, you guys have the cheek to say it's kangaroo court that fix him. This corrupt lecturer deserves to be punished and I'm glad we have a judiciary that has the ability and willingness to punish him for his crimes.