• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, tiko cheapskate finally got his just dessert. I say he will be sentenced to 6 months jail, then will be thrown back to Malaysia.

The law professor implicated in the sex-for-grades case has been found guilty of corruption after a trial that spanned five months, from January to May.

SINGAPORE: The law professor implicated in the sex-for-grades case has been found guilty of corruption after a trial that spanned five months, from January to May.

Tey Tsun Hang, 42, was convicted of six counts of corruptly obtaining gratification in the form of gifts and sex from Darinne Ko Wen Hui, in return for giving her better grades between May and July 2010.

In his grounds for decision, the chief district judge said Tey was dishonest, not a credible and truthful witness.

He said while Ms Ko showered Tey with gifts of love and affection, it was a one-sided relationship.

The judge said Tey had taken advantage of his student and his relationship with Ms Ko was of “ulterior motive”.

He said Tey had guilty and corrupt intent in receiving the gifts, which included a limited edition Montblanc pen and tailored shirts.

Tey could be jailed up to five years and fined up to S$100,000 on each charge.

- CNA/xq

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did wat I was told. Pls 4give me. Knew all along dat CPIB’s useless & public could see thro’ this charade. I thank PAP IB for starting dis thread. Will LEEmember to ask cheapskate PAP to pay them more for dey doggie activities.

I urge CPIB, masta ze art of coaching witnesses. It might juz improve de credibility of my Cot.

[video=youtube;6w8WPQG4Ccs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8WPQG4Ccs[/video]

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did wat I was told. Pls 4give me. Knew all along dat CPIB’s useless & public could see thro’ this charade. I thank PAP IB for starting dis thread. Will LEEmember to ask cheapskate PAP to pay them more for dey doggie activities.

I urge CPIB, masta ze art of coaching witnesses. It might juz improve de credibility of my Cot.
Look at all the evidence, very clear tikko tey is cheapskate fucker. He deserves this day, and many of his former victims can attest.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB. Kindly stop wasting pages here saying the same stuff again and again.

Watchman8, prse B more careful nex time. Like dat bery Ez peechai lobang 1. U reputation not bery impork tank, but mine Dfurent. Cant ebery ear change name of my Cot. Wear robe also only 1 time change to improve my Cot’s standing. I no want look lark Christmas tree juz to improve Cot’s image! :rolleyes:

Evidence's bery weak. Did wat I was told. :eek:

Hi, Cheekenpie and Crane, U also ze PAP IB team hor. Thanks U for sappork. U excelled by being absent. :*:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watchman8, prse B more careful nex time. Like dat bery Ez peechai lobang 1. U reputation not bery impork tank, but mine Dfurent. Cant ebery ear change name of my Cot. Wear robe also only 1 time change to improve my Cot’s standing. I no want look lark Christmas tree juz to improve Cot’s image! :rolleyes:

Hi, Cheekenpie and Crane, U also ze PAP IB team hor. Thanks U for sappork. U excelled by being absent. :*:
Dude, too shocked to write properly on your phone? Hands shaking uncontrollably?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF.... you come here post 9 times and call me IB.... hahahahhahaah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPIB finally got a corruption conviction! Peter Lim scared liao

What the other one that CPIB lost the case?? so now it is : CPIB 1 Others 1 , waiting for the SCDF case...then its 2:1 & CPIB won the "champinoship league".."rattus" scored in the 90 minutes ,cousin of Rodent, oops! Robben ..whew! so close!:biggrin: