• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He earns $225,00.00 per annum. Brought the girl to a lavish dinner which he had invited 7 other students and slipped the bill to her to pay a total of $1,268.00. Lied to her that he misplaced his pen, leading her to buy a Mont Blanc pen costing $750.00 for replacement. When she was in US, he went there and made her pay for his expenses and meal while there, saying he has not much money. Worst of all, after making her pregnant, he told her to get rid of it and asking her to pay for the abortion, telling her he don't have money.

I am not going on comment on the legal aspect of whether he is guilty or not in the eyes of the law. Read the above.

Any comments from WMM and winningpects and Tan Siong Thye about the above? Did Tey dispute any of the above? The above all true?

Quite a scumbag I must say.

No denying he is a scumbag ...the point remains whether those actions constitute corruption? Ko didn't say that she would get bad grades if she didn't indulge her prof. She didn't ask for the grades and he didn't give it to her. Ko maybe naive but she was in love with him. He like the attention and the sex.
Where's the corruption?
If we accept that Tey could be found guilty of corruption despite so many red flags of reasonable doubts, then our justice system is trash.
It is just as important to right the justice system and this we can do before 2016.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does he look t the kind that will buy girls nice stuff?

12637360.jpg

Agree. I mentioned in one of my earlier post that if Tey had bought her a Hermes handbag, a Chopard watch, paid for their overseas trip, gave ang pow to her parents etc, Tey would have been Ng Boon Gay number 2.

Tey did not give Tan Siong Thye a chance to acquit him. TST may be straight as an arrow but at least give him a chance, eh?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being cheapo is one of ingredient that makes a person corrupt.

Ask yourself, why would a poor full time student pay for a thousand dollars meal with her professor and several graduating students?

Ko wasn't poor. She could have refused but she took it on for whatever reason. She was in love with him. And he loves the sex. And he milked her. But that does not constitute corruption. She didn't ask for higher grades and he didn't offer or do it. They had a relationship of love and lust, love for Ko and lust for Tey.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in institutions and fair play. Laws are to apply fairly, not suka suka apply them only when it serves their purpose. In state vs Tey, there is NO case.
To state that Tey would have got off on the charges if he shows some love is ludicrous. But it is totally acceptable to PAPpies like you. Only a fool can follow the logic.

Dun put words into my mouth and stop hallucinating. I dun give a shit whether the crooked lawyer gave love or eat shit.

Get a grip, pussy. :rolleyes:

Address me as emeritus division head, PAP IB in future pls. :biggrin:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ko wasn't poor. She could have refused but she took it on for whatever reason. She was in love with him. And he loves the sex. And he milked her. But that does not constitute corruption. She didn't ask for higher grades and he didn't offer or do it. They had a relationship of love and lust, love for Ko and lust for Tey.
You're clearly delusional. A man on the street would know what is happening based on these facts. Don't believe? you can start a poll and see how many people thinks tey is guilty.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pussy is engaging in circular argument shows there are no more valid points to argue the case anymore. Guilty as charged.

Case closed.

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He lost because CSI was on the case!

[video=youtube;_3-429PYj9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-429PYj9c[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're clearly delusional. A man on the street would know what is happening based on these facts. Don't believe? you can start a poll and see how many people thinks tey is guilty.

60 percent of sinkees voted for the PAP in the last election, are they right?

A man on the street doesn't follow the details closely; they just read the PAP-Press spin and take the PAP's conclusion. You know better than that, don't you?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A man on the street doesn't follow the details closely; they just read the PAP-Press spin and take the PAP's conclusion. You know better than that, don't you?
Bottomline........Tey was fixed by pet kangaroos on the orders of the master.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, write fucking long stories.....until you fucking memorize the Constitution and can recite it in your sleep....only until then, you're fit to debate with me. I'm the emeritus division head of PAP IB. So, stop giving all kinds of silly excuses and cheebye link. It's not going to help you win the argument. Get going, dun make me lose my nerves on you....KNN, waste rice cheebye. :rolleyes:

Post is short for most but long for you, a dyslexic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia). As PAP IB “emeritus” you’ve been taught that when you encounter a forummer with whom you can’t win a debate – ‘cos PAP’s case is weak; they know it; arguing with a knowledgeable opponent will only expose the weaknesses of PAP’s case to all and sundry costing votes – then resort to name calling; distraction; etc.

Can’t argue on AIMgate so do what? Distract with Aljunied TC’s Managing Agent “issue”, etc lah. They still think Sinkies are daft mah! How did you get to be PAP IB “emeritus”?

I repeat, the Constitution has NOTHING to do with this case, readers can read my posts #91 and 94 here and the links. On the other hand, it is obvious to all that you suffer from Mental Constipation! LOL! :eek:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Post is short for most but long for you, a dyslexic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia). As PAP IB “emeritus” you’ve been taught that when you encounter a forummer with whom you can’t win a debate – ‘cos PAP’s case is weak; they know it; arguing with a knowledgeable opponent will only expose the weaknesses of PAP’s case to all and sundry costing votes – then resort to name calling; distraction; etc.

Can’t argue on AIMgate so do what? Distract with Aljunied TC’s Managing Agent “issue”, etc lah. They still think Sinkies are daft mah! How did you get to be PAP IB “emeritus”?

I repeat, the Constitution has NOTHING to do with this case, readers can read my posts #91 and 94 here and the links. On the other hand, it is obvious to all that you suffer from Mental Constipation! LOL! :eek:

Have you memorized the Singapore Constitution yet before you sent this post?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think your point is made in 1:15 min of the video

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if EVERYBODY happens to be wrong also DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT.

Idiot.....LOL

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you memorized the Singapore Constitution yet before you sent this post?

1. Law is about analysis and not memory.

2. Have you read and understood my posts #91 and 94 before you sent your useless oneliner.

3. Have you cleared your bowels this morning as you're obviously suffering from CONSTIPATION mental and otherwise.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Law is about analysis and not memory.

2. Have you read and understood my posts #91 and 94 before you sent your useless oneliner.

3. Have you cleared your bowels this morning as you're obviously suffering from CONSTIPATION mental and otherwise.

Have you start to practise clearing your bowels in the presence of another person. Heard changi prison cell toilet have no doors. Good to start practising first.

If you are not 'him' then I am sure you know how to pass this meassage to him. FUCKTARD.