• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Wedding Angbao Rates for 2012/2013

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best trick is to put a cash cheque in the ang bao...

For Payee write "cash" ... then cross out the "or bearer" ...

And usually the groom would be too paiseh to tell you you've made a "mistake"

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't sinkie couples hold their wedding dinners in HDB void deck ?

By doing so, the wedding dinner expenses will cheaper than holding in hotels or restaurants :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau cash cheque plus crossed bearer some more...waupian! the groom will curse and swear ....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah ah joe,,dont invite me better, I save money,,hahahahhaha. ok jokes aside, if invite ppl, will only be close frens and close relatives who will know how to walk the talk,,but wont invite ppl i not close too, i not those that invite just to earn ang pow,,,if wifey not happy, she can pay for the wedding,,,

Cheapskate! Next time not gonna invite you liao.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak sinkies very troublesome .....

Obviously many cannot afford to hold a wedding banquet in hotels but they want to do so :rolleyes:

very true. went to one at st regis...just an ordinary couple. poor parents got to support ....sweat and stress !!!