• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just a look at the foreign law ministar with his unflattering love stories is even to convince me to look elsewhere to keep my trust.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are we having this topic here? Don't we have a consensus on this matter long long time ago? :confused::p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are we having this topic here? Don't we have a consensus on this matter long long time ago? :confused::p

The consensus is that if you got ten bullets , 5 PAP bastards, one keling and 10 cobras, you double tap the five PAP bastards between the eyes, kick the keling in his balls and eat the 10 cobras

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The consensus is that if you got ten bullets , 5 PAP bastards, one keling and 10 cobras, you double tap the five PAP bastards between the eyes, kick the keling in his balls and eat the 10 cobras

i will use 1 bullet and shoot thru all of them and kill them! :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1922594428ff3a6b603c4f6771c2d1005f810fcd.jpeg

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste. Just look at this weather, I rest my case.

[video=youtube;q0SLhjYByUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0SLhjYByUI[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trust and kelings are an oxymoron. If you have a deathwish or a masochist and enjoy getting fucked up then sure trust a shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On top of the list of race you cannot trust is ............................ Angmoh, esp the English people.

Why?

Which race can colonized Shiva Indians country for more than 200 years, then leave in 1 piece. Their English language, cultures and way of life using ovens for cooking are still preserved, not corrupted by the Shiva Indians.

The evil English stole the biggest diamond rock from the Shivans and displayed in the Tower of London. Yet not ashamed they stole it and thick skined to say they kept it for you safekeeping ...... wtf.

If you are trapped in a pit hole with a revolver, a keling, a Englishman and five poisonous snakes, What you do.

Kill the English man first.

respect the english for this. if it were chinese some of them would have become chinese dogs and taken up shit skin culture.