• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you even talk to him. This kind of chaoka bugger don't deserve a second chance.

Ok Jah, they did help me out back then over certain matters.. So I too reciprocate when they seek my help...In the end they played me out when they sold Arai helmet to another chap..

This happened 7 years ago..

I lent this Arai helmet to the elder Keling.. Keling then dishonestly sold the helmet to another guy and took the money.. After I found out about this, I fucked him up and me and my Malay Kakis nearly whacked the Keling and the younger Keling.. Both apologised profusely and begged me not to report the matter to the Police..

I didn't report the matter to the Police.. In the end, he got himself in trouble with the law when he molested his colleague.. The younger Keling meanwhile is now rotting inside prison for drug trafficking..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Jah, they did help me out back then over certain matters.. So I too reciprocate when they seek my help...In the end they played me out when they sold Arai helmet to another chap..

This happened 7 years ago..

I lent this Arai helmet to the elder Keling.. Keling then dishonestly sold the helmet to another guy and took the money.. After I found out about this, I fucked him up and me and my Malay Kakis nearly whacked the Keling and the younger Keling.. Both apologised profusely and begged me not to report the matter to the Police..

I didn't report the matter to the Police.. In the end, he got himself in trouble with the law when he molested his colleague.. The younger Keling meanwhile is now rotting inside prison for drug trafficking..

Wtf these 2 kelings sure are scumbags i wouldn't sell away something that someone lent me and then keep the money for myself. These 2 skins sure are trouble makers to everyone around them seeing the way they ended up.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you even talk to him. This kind of chaoka bugger don't deserve a second chance.

I gave him a chance considering that he once helped me back then.. And I was also able to get my helmet back from the chap that he sold to..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf these 2 kelings sure are scumbags i wouldn't sell away something that someone lent me and then keep the money for myself. These 2 skins sure are trouble makers to everyone around them seeing the way they ended up.

After that incident, I then heard many stories from my Malay kakis on how these 2 Pundeks used to try being pally with them.. One Malay chap in my neighbourhood gave the younger Keling a good thumping few years back for trying to be funny with him..

Kinda regret when I didn't listen to the advice of my Malay Kakis back then to be wary of these 2 Mamas..

Sold my helmet for $100 when it cost me $400 when I first bought it.. The chap who bought the helmet must have thought he struck a good deal when he bought it from that Keling.. Luckily a Malay biker friend knew that chap and informed me swiftly..

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was with the angmoh auditor past two days. He told me he’d been to India twice this year and how he dread to go there each time for his works. I asked him why he said to me many reasons and just to recap these are the things he said –

Indian whenever they are in uniform, don’t care what type of uniform and rank they tend to become very cocky, it’s kind of like they are suddenly adorned with some unseen power. For example the immigration while processing the passport will suddenly take your passport away and walk to his colleagues and chitchat for a long time this happens very often and only if you get angry and call them loudly they will get back to work. These immigration and customs will slow down intentionally and try to find fault and if one offers them some bribe however small they will double up.

Indians like to act blur and give lots of excuses like after each audit there will be action plan and but they never do anything until the next audit they will accuse auditor that they were not told, or there was a change of personnel or there were a change of process etc etc and each time give the silly grin.

He also said that he noticed Indians travelling overseas tend to be very rude to service staff and will always make a scene to show people their power to the extend of being rude. He gave example like if a water made a mistake with an order our normal response will be to tell the water to correct the matter but for Indians they will make everyone around them know that the waiter had made a mistake like it’s a big mistake.

Many other stuff he told me but I guess we all know already but one thing he said a few times is Indian children tend to be very noisy and parents don’t care their children are disturbing other people.

By the way this angmoh knew the cobra and indian story.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian whenever they are in uniform, don’t care what type of uniform and rank they tend to become very cocky, it’s kind of like they are suddenly adorned with some unseen power.

This movie probably gave the Ah Nehs delusions of power.

[video=youtube;giJCL_jhnsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giJCL_jhnsE[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Another lao-jiao friend from NZ told me his story that back in the old days in 1976 he came SEAsia backpacking. In Phuket he met this Indian doctor showed show him some silver jewelry and women's stuff like silk scarfs etc asked him if he interested to distribute them back home.

He went back and checked around and he thought maybe have market. He asked for samples the Indian doctor said he has to pay for them which he duly paid $750. In those days this is not a small sum anyway the samples came. He brought around one town after another and people started to give him orders. Happily he gave the Indian doctor the order paid almost $5k for his first order (needed to borrow from his father).

The doctor disappeared completely.

He went to the India High Commission trying to locate this doctor with his bank receipt and the Indian officers promised to help him but he did not hear from them. Went back to check they told him to report again because the fist officer had left and then again nothing heard.

He know some Indians in the community who have businesses in India they promised to help him but again nothing done. Until today he is still very sore with them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another lao-jiao friend from NZ told me his story that back in the old days in 1976 he came SEAsia backpacking. In Phuket he met this Indian doctor showed show him some silver jewelry and women's stuff like silk scarfs etc asked him if he interested to distribute them back home.

He went back and checked around and he thought maybe have market. He asked for samples the Indian doctor said he has to pay for them which he duly paid $750. In those days this is not a small sum anyway the samples came. He brought around one town after another and people started to give him orders. Happily he gave the Indian doctor the order paid almost $5k for his first order (needed to borrow from his father).

He went to the India High Commission trying to locate this doctor with his bank receipt and the Indian officers promised to help him but he did not hear from them. Went back to check they told him to report again because the fist officer had left and then again nothing heard.

He know some Indians in the community who have businesses in India they promised to help him but again nothing done. Until today he is still very sore with them.

this ang moh friend learned the hard way

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I woud say this buddy of your got done in by basic human greed....who the hell talks to an indian in phuket...thats a huge red flag.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
this ang moh friend learned the hard way

When he related his story to me to the part about sending money for the samples I stopped him and said "how could you?" I guess I really see the kelings no up as they had a bigger sum to scam.

Ok personally I di have a few bad experience with Indians before mostly is about trust and borrowing money nothing very serious. Anyway since young till today my fav food is still southern Indian food period.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I woud say this buddy of your got done in by basic human greed....who the hell talks to an indian in phuket...thats a huge red flag.

How could you judge a person like that, greed? I guess in those early days people are more trusting in the first place, secondly this angmoh friend probably had no idea what and how indians are like, NZ is very far away and it was his first time to SEAsia. Anyway my buddy was excited to start a business for himself this is no greed and nothing was illegal if you say he was foolish I can accept but greed no way.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I trust them over any PAP maggots cockroaches.

PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES NEVER TO BE TRUSTED AT ALL

HANG THEM ALL HIGH

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After that incident, I then heard many stories from my Malay kakis on how these 2 Pundeks used to try being pally with them.. One Malay chap in my neighbourhood gave the younger Keling a good thumping few years back for trying to be funny with him..

Kinda regret when I didn't listen to the advice of my Malay Kakis back then to be wary of these 2 Mamas..

Sold my helmet for $100 when it cost me $400 when I first bought it.. The chap who bought the helmet must have thought he struck a good deal when he bought it from that Keling.. Luckily a Malay biker friend knew that chap and informed me swiftly..

That's good you got back your helmet. Did that guy get back his $100 from the skin? it's typical behavior of shit skins.