• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have the exact sentiments as you. But grammatically, I thought the sentence should be: "I don't trust Kelings and I don't trust Chinks either".

Nothing wrong with Sam's grammar. There's a nuanced difference between 'I don't trust Kelings but I don't trust Chinks either' and 'I don't trust Kelings and I don't trust Chinks either'. Sam clearly meant the former.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
My social foreign policy is very simple. I trust local kelings like any other race until they betray my trust.

But I can never trust an Indian Indian, esp the types that work in IT and banking sectors, carry a backpack and wearing shoes. The more educated they are, the more suspicious and cynical of them I become. Sorry I cant help it.

Banglas are not Indians altho they once came from there. Anyway, Banglas seldom wear shoes, they wear slippers.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The consensus is that if you got ten bullets , 5 PAP bastards, one keling and 10 cobras, you double tap the five PAP bastards between the eyes, kick the keling in his balls and eat the 10 cobras

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Of course pigs can fly in stinkapore land

Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo

And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.

PIGS THAT FLY IS THE LEAST AND LAST OF OUR WORRIES IN STINKAPORE LAND

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a racist chap.. I have many good Malay friends and also many buddies from my Cina community.. But I tend to stay away from Kelings after having bad experiences in the past of being befriending them..

Back in my old neighbourhood, during my younger days, my Kakis used to be friends from all races.. Used to be pally with these 2 Kelings from my old neighbourhood.. Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters.. Funny thing was the elder of the 2 Keling also played out his younger keling kaki.. Keling betraying another Keling..:biggrin:

Trust is important to me.. I then avoided these 2 Pariahs after marriage and moved out of my neighborhood.. Recently I was back from my latest offshore job trip and upon reaching back to base in Tuas last week, I received a familiar number from this Keling who betrayed me back then.. One joker from my old neighbourhood gave my new Hp no to that Keling..

As usual, he was pretending to be nice with me during the phone conversation and asking me how's things now for me and my wife... I'm familiar with this Keling modus operandi.. Usually every call by him has many hidden agendas..

Thankfully Iphone has this call blocker function.. I duly blocked his no after he put down the phone..:biggrin: Thanks to Iphone for having this priceless function..

My best Malay friend used to say that he would never ever trust a Keling.. Even my late Ah Kong used to say that too..:biggrin:

Do you trust Kelings..??? :biggrin:

I quoted this post before and mentioned it but i want to bring it up again.

First let us look at the part in red and the part that i made larger. I want you guys to think why do you think both of them helped one another to play out zeddy? It's not difficult to figure out but the truth might hurt some chinese who don't naturally pally with other chinese. In other words i can say that chinese or maybe at least a significant percentage of chinese don't automatically identify with another person all because he is chinese. I think chinese aren't that race conscious and believe in equality of everyone and think sometimes in an ignorant manner that all races of people are alike. This can be seen in the famous saying of deng xiao ping who said that regardless of the color of the cat if it catches mice it is a good cat. Now imagine a shit skin saying it. Do you think a shit skin would make up such a saying? Of course fucking no way. A shit skin would say a black cat is always better than a white cat even if it cannot catch mice i still prefer a black cat. That's how shit skins think. It isn't how chinese people think. That is why an indian among a group of chinese friends is treated equally among all his chinese friends and sometimes even better than how the chinese treat one another. Now what do you think of a chinese among a group of indians? Suffice to say it is totally the opposite.

If you are the non indian among these shit skins you are IT. Yup you're the one that they will target to sabo or to play out etc and they might play each other out one day just like in zeddy's story but you being the non indian will be the first to be played out. Period. That is how they think. That is why in zed's story he got played out first before they played each other out.

The next part that i highlighted in green was zeddy talking about indian playing out indian. Some chinese ppl mistakenly think that other races of ppl are tighter compared to chinese. I mean i doubt you will see someone write chinese play chinese out. I think many ppl use values of chinese ppl on other races. They think all cos chinese ppl 讲义气 that means other races are like. Nope not true at all. Other races aren't that united BUT they will tend to unite for a common cause. Take playing out chinese people for example. They will unite for that but aside from that they aren't really that close. In fact your non chinese friend say a malay or indian might ask you if you are a chinese for help like lending them money rather than their friend from the same race BUT make no mistake they would probably aid their friends from the same race than aiding you. A lot of ignorant chinese have fallen victim to this and treated their m&d or keling friends like brothers following chinese values of 讲义气 only to get played out cos they don't have those kinds of values in their culture and they are openly racist about it. They probably don't hide the fact that they support one another over a chinese while a chinese would treat everyone equally and end up getting fucked.