• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keep Moustache

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dirty facial hair look has much to do with stubble, not moustache. when unshaven for a day or two, can beat handsome ramseth and good-looking forvendet. but if unshaven for over 3 days, stubble turns to brush, and can paint sponge bob square pants on the back of chick.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We share everything. :wink: :smile: But ssshhh...I never let her know I talk cock in forum. She's cooking bacon and egg for my breakfast now. :biggrin:

bro , not everything lah ...you dont share her sanitary napkin right ? :wink:

english breakfast ? ...u are making me hungry now ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the dirty facial hair look has much to do with stubble, not moustache. when unshaven for a day or two, can beat handsome ramseth and good-looking forvendet. but if unshaven for over 3 days, stubble turns to brush, and can paint sponge bob square pants on the back of chick.

your avatar pic shows that you can paint the whole apartment :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , not everything lah ...you dont share her sanitary napkin right ? :wink:

english breakfast ? ...u are making me hungry now ..

Yeah, something like that. Her menu is quite limited. I don't blame her also. No time to learn too much cooking in modern rat race environment. Just be able to cook some simple stuff, I'm happy enough.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, something like that. Her menu is quite limited. I don't blame her also. No time to learn too much cooking in modern rat race environment. Just be able to cook some simple stuff, I'm happy enough.

bro...i got to go now ...time for my daily excerise ...cheers .

Thoth2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adolf+Hitler.jpg

How about this ?

When I was young (70s) I remember a lot of Indian mamaks sport the toothbrush moustache like Hitler. Don't see it as much these days.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young (70s) I remember a lot of Indian mamaks sport the toothbrush moustache like Hitler. Don't see it as much these days.

For us who keep moustache, we know the diff and why. There's two type of moustache. One is one full stroke and one is split two strokes. The Germs and some Japs who can and like to keep bushtache under nose because they believe connected one stroke is superior but they dont really like to keep full moustache, so keep the bushtache under their nose only, to signfiy they superior.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For us who keep moustache, we know the diff and why. There's two type of moustache. One is one full stroke and one is split two strokes. The Germs and some Japs who can and like to keep bushtache under nose because they believe connected one stroke is superior but they dont really like to keep full moustache, so keep the bushtache under their nose only, to signfiy they superior.

No woman likes moustache or beard. No wonder you keep running around begging Joetys for Thai girl intro. Shave it off to begin with, that's good advice I give you for free.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No woman likes moustache or beard. No wonder you keep running around begging Joetys for Thai girl intro. Shave it off to begin with, that's good advice I give you for free.

I have to agree with you. Moustache far more likely to irritate than please your companion when you go under and paint. Not even one charbo complimented me during the act. Kena kpkb all the time. One even insisted I shave first.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You make me feel like keeping a beard. Like this. :biggrin:

thumbnail.aspx

But I'll have trouble getting a license from my wife. :(

Anyone sporting beard here?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want Hougang Indian mama barbershop last night. The one in Kovan. The moustache trim very good. :biggrin:

Last edited: