• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Siam dius losing popularity in sinkieland? Samsters siam diu for life, siambu for wife experts pls confirm?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
THAI DISCOS ARE LOSING THEIR POPULARITY IN SINGAPORE, WE NEED SOMETHING NEW

IMG-20230610-135740.jpg

I used to be a die-hard fan of Thai discos in Singapore. Back in the day, these kinds of clubs were the place to be if you wanted to have a good time and meet new people. They were always packed with crowds and the atmosphere was always electric. But now, things have changed.

Advertisements
It seems like Thai discos in Singapore are losing their popularity. The crowds are thinning out and the atmosphere is not as exciting as it used to be. It’s quite sad to see this happening, as these clubs were once the most popular places to hang out.

There could be many reasons why Thai discos are no longer as popular as they used to be. For one, the music and atmosphere of these clubs don’t appeal to the younger generation anymore. The music is mostly old-school and lack the energy and excitement that the younger generation is looking for. It’s also possible that the cost of entry and drinks are too high for young people to afford.

Another reason could be that Singaporeans are now looking for something different. We are always on the lookout for the latest trends and activities, and it’s possible that the Thai disco scene has become a bit stale. We want something new and exciting that can give us a fresh experience.

This is why I think Singapore needs to come up with something new when it comes to nightlife. We need to explore and create new forms of entertainment that can cater to the younger generation. We can look to other countries for ideas or create our own unique nightlife experiences.

Advertisements
For example, why not try a themed club night? A themed club night is a great way to bring people together and have a fun night out. You could choose a theme, such as a movie night, and create an atmosphere that caters to the theme. You could also bring in live bands or DJs to play music that fits the theme.

Another idea is to have a club night that focuses on different kinds of art. You could have art exhibitions, live performances, and workshops. This way, people can explore and experience different kinds of art forms in an exciting environment.

These are just some of the ideas that can be used to create something new in Singapore’s nightlife. There are plenty of other possibilities, so it’s up to us to explore and come up with something new and exciting.

I believe that if we come up with something new and creative, Thai discos in Singapore will be back on the map. We need to keep exploring and pushing the boundaries so that Singapore can remain a vibrant and exciting nightlife destination.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The days of boozing are over. Young kids after covid lockdown have different taste. Mostly locked in their rooms playing computer games. Their buddies are all over the world. Different time zones.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to LOS for your R&R.
Agree.
If you get carried away and start hanging flowers and buying ladies drinks generously, it may even be cheaper to fly to Bkk and have fun there.
Also competition from Viets who are the flavour now as they are seen to be prettier and fairer.
Due to poor economic performance of China , there are also more PRC's coming here to compete and there is something I thought that I will never see happenng, which is some PRC's are even more polite and provide better service than Thai girls .

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.
If you get carried away and start hanging flowers and buying ladies drinks generously, it may even be cheaper to fly to Bkk and have fun there.
Also competition from Viets who are the flavour now as they are seen to be prettier and fairer.
Due to poor economic performance of China , there are also more PRC's coming here to compete and there is something I thought that I will never see happenng, which is some PRC's are even more polite and provide better service than Thai girls .
I have known sinkees who left on Friday evening to LOS and came back to SIN on Sunday night or Monday night (but must apply one day annual leave).
Forget about SIN,if you have the availbale money and time ,go to LOS . Satisfaction guaranteed.The moment u landed on Suvarnaphumi Int. Airport ,u can feel the vibrant and lively atmosphere of BKK.:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to poor economic performance of China , there are also more PRC's coming here to compete and there is something I thought that I will never see happenng, which is some PRC's are even more polite and provide better service than Thai girls
Can they understand english?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The days of boozing are over. Young kids after covid lockdown have different taste. Mostly locked in their rooms playing computer games. Their buddies are all over the world. Different time zones.
Is about playing the right hand. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh.... Young ones are also a lot 377 lovers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many restrictions on this island shithole, even horse racing will soon be no more. :rolleyes:

Open more food courts and tuition centres lah. Siam diu? Diu lei lo mo, PAP! :FU: