• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229

have lah.. :biggrin:

zuohou.jpg

is that pinky loong?i heard he loved to cosplay girls school uniform thats why his laopei send him to all girls school?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Karma's A Bitch! Dumb Son Of Kiasu Parent of Kiasu Website Gets PSLE Score of 229

Any kid who is not from ACS or St Andrews is not worthy of discussion.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any kid who is not from ACS or St Andrews is not worthy of discussion.

Certainly! I miss the good jolly old days that they beat up the RI pussies during interschool competitions held in army camps.

31.jpg

Look at the pussies touching opponent's backside

08_rugby_acsi_vs_sajc_rs1.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Certainly! I miss the good jolly old days that they beat up the RI pussies during interschool competitions held in army camps.

31.jpg

Look at the pussies touching opponent's backside

08_rugby_acsi_vs_sajc_rs1.jpg

These ACS boys - do they all have constipation ? Look at their agonized faces.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

RI produces top religious leaders in Singapore

kong-hee-sun.jpg

2r5c4ty.jpg

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey really, anyone watched those ACS-RI SA-RI matches in army camps when young?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another reason not to marry a sinkie woman, esp a Chinese one! (I'm local born but not Indian, Malay, Eurasian,).
If you are in doubt, read the Women's Charter.

I am very happy if my kids score A's in any subjects in test/exams and they are completely free to choose any school ,subjects and CCA
(the PSLE aggregate for students of my own sec school : 261 - 276 )

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so hard up learning STEM and getting more brownie points only. The sick British Empire education system are only tailored for their kind to use.

More important is to recognize the child talent and nuture him well.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am fainting....

In her latest explanation, her son didn't get the Nintendo DS because of missing the target by 1 point

"For those who accuse us of unrealistic expectations, I had predicted that my son’s score would be around 230 (wrongly reported as 250), based on previous performance and my knowledge of his weak spots. His actual score fell short of my prediction by one mark, as was reported in the story."

http://singaporedaily.net/2016/11/2...ge-how-i-bring-up-my-son-kiasuparents-founder.

In financial market context, her son's score was in-line with market expectations.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her latest statement:

For those who deplore my son’s joyless existence, rest assured that we are intent on celebrating life. We had a post-PSLE treat right after the exams, where we went out for a good meal and my message to my son was: “What is done, is done. The hard part is over.” We’re looking forward to a family trip, which was planned before the exams and would have taken place regardless of how the results turned out. It’s not a reward for my son because I don’t believe in tying such experiences to grades—we travel for enjoyment and exposure.

Hope u have a good trip with your family.
how many kiasu parents know how to strike a balance in life and PSLE expectations like you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am fainting....

In her latest explanation, her son didn't get the Nintendo DS because of missing the target by 1 point

"For those who accuse us of unrealistic expectations, I had predicted that my son’s score would be around 230 (wrongly reported as 250), based on previous performance and my knowledge of his weak spots. His actual score fell short of my prediction by one mark, as was reported in the story."

http://singaporedaily.net/2016/11/2...ge-how-i-bring-up-my-son-kiasuparents-founder.

In financial market context, her son's score was in-line with market expectations.

if she already knew what her son was going to get,and understood his brain like a cancer patient's ct scan,then what is the point of all that kiasuparent site mumbo jumbo and making him go thru all the misery?its not like anythings going to change since u already discover ur son's brains physical and mental limits,only thing left is to give him some brands essence of chicken and some brain performance enhancing drugs like adderall which poker players playing 24 tables at once take and can of red bull.just kidding.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

This attitude explains why the whole lot of them are non-achievers, in any field, in the great scheme of the world. When they take such pride beating a bunch of pussies in a game played by only a handful in the world. Of course, there will be one or two exceptions, but for a school which prides itself as one of the very best (not the school actually, but many of its alumni), this is failure by any measure.