• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Since it's PSLE results "season" now, what was your PSLE T-score?

Please be honest! haha

• 250 to 259

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 230 to 239

• 220 to 229

• 210 to 219

• below 200

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not, mine was exactly the same number as the minimum number of electoral votes that a U.S. Presidential candidate must receive to win. :o
wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238160-Karma-s-A-Bitch!-Dumb-Son-Of-Kiasu-Parent-of-Kiasu-Website-Gets-PSLE-Score-of-229!&p=2540236#post2540236
All said, it does not mean that a high PSLE score will naturally translate to success in life.
I agree, because I am a living example. :o
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238239-Since-it-s-PSLE-results-quot-season-quot-now-what-was-your-PSLE-T-score

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's 2016 now,why are u still living in the past?

That's the problem with being stuck on this island,theres a parasite or something in the air or water stuck in ur brain making u worry about things that don't really matter and u wouldn't think about if u are in Australia or living somewhere else in the world.
In Australia the possibilities in life are endless,in singapore all u can think of is ur PSLE score from over ten years ago which u will carry to ur graves.

All sinkies should have their PSLE scores inscribed on their tombstones so they can cross over to the netherworld safely ensconced in their dreamless sleep and cocoon of death knowing its not the PSLE that makes the man but the man that makes the PSLE.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's 2016 now,why are u still living in the past?......
In Australia the possibilities in life are endless,in singapore all u can think of is ur PSLE score from over ten years ago which u will carry to ur graves......
agreed absolutely, in the past - over 65 years ago, if one had a score of 4 and a half upon ten, it was good enuff to scrape thru and go on to secondary school and senior cambridge. and it wasn't that grave a score too! some went on to become president :wink:
Wee Kim Wee received his primary education at Pearl's Hill School before enrolling in Raffles Institution for his secondary education. However, Wee did not complete his secondary education and dropped out after two years at the institution in January 1930.[1] / wikipedia /

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has come to pass the 450 million population in this world under British Empire education system are based on STEM only to score brownie points and keep paying to England exam fees ever year to enrich angmohs.

England did not pass on their pillage exploitation and lootings skills and education the key to England success as 1st world country.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps with such obsessive parents. They should throw their kids off the Hdb flat if the scores don't meet their own n the pap's expectations..I mean no point feed the kid to 21 if he or she is going to be a failure.. n of course such kids bring an embarrassment to them at the frens dinner parties...

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's 2016 now,why are u still living in the past?

That's the problem with being stuck on this island,theres a parasite or something in the air or water stuck in ur brain making u worry about things that don't really matter and u wouldn't think about if u are in Australia or living somewhere else in the world.
Please forgive me, I was just suddenly curious about other members' PSLE T-Scores, so I just felt I should start the ball rolling by revealing mine first. :o

JohnTan's thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238160-Karma-s-A-Bitch!-Dumb-Son-Of-Kiasu-Parent-of-Kiasu-Website-Gets-PSLE-Score-of-229!
tempted me and I failed to resist the temptation. :o

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe 100%.
Many thanks for believing me. :wink:

It just shows that intelligence is 100% independent from high academic scores.:rolleyes:
Couple of points:

1. I don't think I'm very intelligent.
2. Nor am I very knowledgeable, because it requires a very good memory, which I lack.

But at the risk of boasting, I dare say that I'm wise, in a certain sense (and to say the least). :wink:

And just in case you're not aware, intelligence, memory/knowledge and wisdom are three different things:

Intelligence = Scientific, especially mathematical/reasoning, ability, which would usually translate into high academic scores in Mathematics. :wink:
Memory = the ability to remember things, which would usually translate into high scores for Humanities, or other non-Science, subjects (such as History) and even language subjects.
Wisdom = philosophical/religious beliefs and/or moral principles, influencing real-life behaviour/lifestyle.

Finally, there is cunning/hypocrisy, in order to deceive, so as to achieve worldly "happiness, prosperity and progress", which would eventually lead to a certain level of worldly/social status. :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want to argue anymore, but the key numbers are roughly 32 miles (not km) in diameter and roughly 3,000 (yes, three thousand) miles above the flat Earth's surface; if you disagree, I won't (since I can't) force you to agree. :smile:

You actually believe the earth is flat? What the fuck is that?

Your gf chest is flat and u cannot tahan and vent it out to the world?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually believe the earth is flat? What the fuck is that?
I do not "believe" that the Earth is flat, simply because belief requires faith without proof, especially physical proof. :wink:
But I know that the Earth is flat and stationary. :wink:
Just like how I know that my PSLE T-score was good enough for me to qualify for the top class of a certain high-ranking secondary school, which I ironically ended up hating (mainly because of certain teachers)! :mad: :*: :(

Your gf chest is flat and u cannot tahan and vent it out to the world?
As I've mentioned before, I'm still a virgin and I've never had a girlfriend; and I don't intend to ever have one because I'm also a certain kind of "MGTOW", which is similar to, but not exactly the same as, yours. :wink:

Last edited: