• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe got you! Jw5
Whenever can't reply will parrot template reply.
Hahaha play clone game also epic fail
Still call yourself clone hunter
PTUI! Fuckin no standard

dun like that. he now has nothing to lose after the mother of all embarrassment lectures from leongsam. bet on this - hard to find another like him this century.

jw5

Loyal
dun like that. he now has nothing to lose after the mother of all embarrassment lectures from leongsam. bet on this - hard to find another like him this century.

There are only 2 monikers here who will decide whether my moniker stays or go - Leongsam and jw5.

So too bad, as of now, my moniker lives on! You don't get your way and can remain scared shitless. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after 4 short days and 107 posts, the albino eunuch tong beh tiao liao! finally he arrived! but like a chicken, runs away from an ant! wahahahahahahaaaaa ...

jw5

Loyal
after 4 short days and 107 posts, the albino eunuch tong beh tiao liao! finally he arrived! but like a chicken, runs away from an ant! wahahahahahahaaaaa ...

Insecure gay bitch GoldenDragon, you should try to persuade Leongsam or jw5 to retire this moniker. Others have no impact. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are only 2 monikers here who will decide whether my moniker stays or go - Leongsam and jw5.

So too bad, as of now, my moniker lives on! You don't get your way and can remain scared shitless. :biggrin:

Good of you to know that
Then all your futile spamming then to drive GD out also useless as only bossman and GD himself would decide if he wants to stay or go. Same concept. Likewise now I can't drive kopimeng away.....(I suspect him to be your clone).....ill just have to factor him in as a necessary evil

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good of you to know that
Then all your futile spamming then to drive GD out also useless as only bossman and GD himself would decide if he wants to stay or go. Same concept. Likewise now I can't drive kopimeng away.....(I suspect him to be your clone).....ill just have to factor him in as a necessary evil

Wah...u achiam angel, so cool?

jw5

Loyal
Good of you to know that

Sorry to refute you again, but I have never wanted or expected GoldenDragon to retire his nick. Irritate him, certainly. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good of you to know that

spot on and i am with you on this.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now i very scared. what if albino eunuch put time and place and jio me, how? i think i better go make police report now. an angry albino eunuch will be a formidable foe.