• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best part is he still want to jio scroo n debone to come forum! One NW cannot handle, still want more pricks to screw his brains.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At times I pity that Gay Poet.... Kena bukkaked big time by the Boss last week but still act cool about it... Being Obstinate is one thing but stupidity is a different matter all together.... Now where is my alleged clone TFBH???.... LOL...

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times I pity that Gay Poet.... Kena bukkaked big time by the Boss last week but still act cool about it... Being Obstinate is one thing but stupidity is a different matter all together.... Now where is my alleged clone TFBH???.... LOL...

u love bukkake? can intro me how?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

zeddy's and charlie99's clone TFBH signing in.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am here.

tfbh

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging albino eunuch please come to this thread...... no balls just say so ...... very rude to keep NW waiting ..... dish turning cold ...... will soon be frozen .... paging paging albino eunuch .....

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging albino eunuch please come to this thread...... no balls just say so ...... very rude to keep NW waiting ..... dish turning cold ...... will soon be frozen .... paging paging albino eunuch .....

boss, no use your mobile phone? Pager no one carry lah boss?