• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jw5 lets do a poll

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my circle if no see long time means in jail or in hospital coma from kena gang clash

Breaking news! He is around. Just spotted his posts. Somehow he failed to spot your thread even though his moniker is there. I think he give chance to you. Coz he knows in any polls, he will win - bo beh chau.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking news! He is around. Just spotted his posts. Somehow he failed to spot your thread even though his moniker is there. I think he give chance to you. Coz he knows in any polls, he will win - bo beh chau.

Boss why no horse run? The horse cannot run or sleeping?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one doctors call selective amnesia
Could be temporary could be permanent
We just have to wait it out

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one doctors call selective amnesia
Could be temporary could be permanent
We just have to wait it out

In the underworld if kena chio and no show or reply, i think it is called chau ah kua, correct?

Reminds me of an incident 15 yrs ago when GLK buggers chio SGH to meet at Newton. It was ' no lai chau ah kua.' Needless to say SGH responded and one GLK bugger almost got his arm chopped off.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the underworld if kena chio and no show or reply, i think it is called chau ah kua, correct?

Reminds me of an incident 15 yrs ago when GLK buggers chio SGH to meet at Newton. It was ' no lai chau ah kua.' Needless to say SGH responded and one GLK bugger almost got his arm chopped off.

boss, i like you. u very hero. boss? how? can be asssitant or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As mentioned
Plead amnesia. People plead insanity he plead amnesia.
Cannot remember how to say you got jio him? He win liao