• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Village atheists should read Gordon Fee's books in order not to be made to look foolish while trying to play Bible experts. http://www.amazon.com/How-Read-Bible-All-Worth/dp/0310246040

dumbfuck christian cult hypocrite should read Alice Beck's book to understand what you actually stand for:wink:

http://www.amazon.com/Militant-Christianity-An-Anthropological-History/dp/1137282444

51f3-FQEakL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbfuck christian cult hypocrite should read Alice Beck's book to understand what you actually stand for:wink:

http://www.amazon.com/Militant-Christianity-An-Anthropological-History/dp/1137282444

51f3-FQEakL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Oh, what's this? Have you read it? Guess not, a 208 pages book is too intellectually challenging and daunting for a village atheist used to just browsing the Bible for verses to cut and paste.

Anyway, you never read, I also never read, so we are even here. But even before you read this book, can you tell me ALL that Jesus taught about Militant Christianity? You know, the kind that says to convert or else die under the sword?

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The OTHER Cook

A wife was making a breakfast, fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. "Careful," he said,
"CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too
many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more
butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?
They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You
NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry
up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt
them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the Salt. USE
THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you?
Do you think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied,

"I just wanted to show you how it feels when I'm driving."

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sayang,
The best person to answer this question to is pastor lawrence khong whom you arrh l...adored:biggrin:

Ah...you are very obedient, to keep quiet and deflect the question somewhere else so you won't get exposed for abysmal ignorance.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not When You Feel Like It

Don’t pray when you feel like it.
Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it.
A man is powerful on his knees.

~Corrie Ten Boom~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Jesus speaking) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon earth. I have come bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daug against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemie be those of his household'". (Matthew 10:34-36 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Jesus speaking) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon earth. I have come bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daug against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemie be those of his household'". (Matthew 10:34-36 NAB)

Words that ring true! People will be divided on account of one's allegiance to Christ, even in the same household. But there are also many testimonies where initial hostilities cease when later the entire households also believe.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very true really! No peace since day no 1. And till today! Look at the most chaotic region in the world as the best testimony :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is? And why is that so? Never mind if you cannot answer or don't know the answer.

Why are you so dumb? The answer is in Matthew 10:34-36. You are a cult member, no doubt about it. You should be at middle east, wonder why you are talking cock here:wink: Fake ang moh, fake jew, fake asian:biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so dumb? The answer is in Matthew 10:34-36. You are a cult member, no doubt about it. You should be at middle east, wonder why you are talking cock here:wink: Fake ang moh, fake jew, fake asian:biggrin:

And what does Matt 10:34-36 say? What happened to your cut and paste expertise? Scissors not working?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Words that ring true! People will be divided on account of one's allegiance to Christ, even in the same household. But there are also many testimonies where initial hostilities cease when later the entire households also believe.

Send your whole family of cult followers to israel lah. Rather than choosing the soft spot here to swing your sword:biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what does Matt 10:34-36 say? What happened to your cut and paste expertise? Scissors not working?

You can't read or search, no my problem! Still waiting for you to show the problems of corin church.... Fake asian, Fake jew, Fake ang moh:p