• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fine bro, nice to see you around exchanging information. By the way, you recommend me one la,:biggrin::biggrin: kopi on me. :smile::smile:

ok bro , i will visit my parent in june , my wife not coming back with me :wink: , cause she need to help me look after my shop :biggrin: . i know a few japanese woman working in singapore , can try to introduce you . but im not sure whether they are still in singapore , they might be in japan because now market bad .

by the way , they charge $200 per shot :biggrin: .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before the raid on Hiroshima, leading physicists urged the War Department not to use the bomb against DEFENSELESS WOMAN AND CHILDREN . The war could have been won without it. The decision was made in consideration of possible future loss of American lives—and now we have to consider possible loss in future atomic bombings of millions of lives. The American decision may have been a fatal error, for men accustom themselves to thinking a WEAPON WHICH WAS USED ONCE CAN BE USED AGAIN ( look at north korea ) .

america saved the lives of his own soldier's in exchange for the lives of another nation's soldiers....as i said before , when a country goes to war , who suffer the most ? now start thinking .

I agree with everything you said about the bombs.

another poster have suggested my alternate scenario is only a opinion but what I mentioned is not new and would def happen if the atomic bombs was not dropped on Japan asap during August 1945.

Russia invading Japan and divided into two pieces like Germany.

In life, some things are fated. WWII was a good war. Asia was freed from colonization. The atomic bombs saved Japan. Only China suffered because of WWII.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In life, some things are fated. WWII was a good war. Asia was freed from colonization. The atomic bombs saved Japan. Only China suffered because of WWII.[/QUOTE]

sir , nothing is fated in this world , theres always a reason link to fate . fate is an excuse for human mistake .

there are no good atomic bombs and bad atomic bombs in this world . bombs are invented by human to destory life , they do not save life ...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In life, some things are fated. WWII was a good war. Asia was freed from colonization. The atomic bombs saved Japan. Only China suffered because of WWII.

sir , nothing is fated in this world , theres always a reason link to fate . fate is an excuse for human mistake .

there are no good atomic bombs and bad atomic bombs in this world . bombs are invented by human to destory life , they do not save life ...[/QUOTE]

just my thoughts on this.

If not for WWII, when colonization will end in Asia? a matter of time, eventually..... but when?
WWII was brutal like any wars, kill millions but it was a "good" war.

The atomic bombs was not necessary but the facts remain worst things would happen to East Asia if the war wasn't bought to a swift end by the bombs.

we have to consider possible loss in future atomic bombings of millions of lives. Yes but in August 1945, one must save the immediate future which is tomorrow, not the far distant future. If you don't save tomorrow, there will be no future.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

there are no good atomic bombs and bad atomic bombs in this world . bombs are invented by human to destory life , they do not save life ...

If not for WWII, when colonization will end in Asia? a matter of time, eventually..... but when?

The atomic bombs was not necessary but the facts remain worst things would happen to East Asia if the war wasn't bought to a swift end by the bombs.

we have to consider possible loss in future atomic bombings of millions of lives. Yes but in August 1945, one must save the immediate future which is tomorrow, not the far distant future. If you don't save tomorrow, there will be no future.[/QUOTE]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rHrV2QhArA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rHrV2QhArA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

80.000 instant deaths and 60000 from injuries mostly innocent . if you have lost your love ones in hiroshima bombing , you would have sing a different tune . using nuclear warfare is the biggest war crime .

by the way, nice hearing your view on this thread . got to go now ..my friends waiting for me , going for some drinks . hope to see you around .

Last edited:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
with very few exception . and unlike the German who completely confessed and repent OPENLY the crime commied by those German Nazi., the Jap government had since surrender, refused to openly admit and openly EXTEND THEIR apology TO ALL THE VICTIMS OF THEIR WARTIME ATROCITIES..even try to cover up
so why as a race ,the Jap refused to admit their wrong doings..why are they so different to the German..
As ,Karmic law shall prevail without fails..the Jap may neede another historic lesson to wake up and REALISED what their ancestors had done was very hineous indeed...
A RACIAL AWAKENING...is still awaiting..........

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

we have to consider possible loss in future atomic bombings of millions of lives. Yes but in August 1945, one must save the immediate future which is tomorrow, not the far distant future. If you don't save tomorrow, there will be no future.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rHrV2QhArA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rHrV2QhArA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

80.000 instant deaths and 60000 from injuries mostly innocent . if you have lost your love ones in hiroshima bombing , you would have sing a different tune . using nuclear warfare is the biggest war crime .

by the way, nice hearing your view on this thread . got to go now ..my friends waiting for me , going for some drinks . hope to see you around .[/QUOTE]

yeah you sure know how to talk c@ck. What if you have lost a loved one in Nanjing massacre??? or have suffered at their horrendous experiments.
why so one sided? what about the 400,000 chinese deaths(5 times more in Nanjing massacre alone? not discounting the millions in South east asia. Do you think the Japs would have stop without the atom bombs? Easy to talk like a childish kid. In reality history has shown that alot of people are totally unreasonable( not unlike your warp logic) and non negotiable(ie idiotic) and war is a final and necessary means in some situations. that's why we have 2 world wars and more to come. the A bombs were necessary to bring a protracted war to an earlier end. Even Emperor Hirohito acknowledged this and his chamberlain later put the blame on all the atrocities on the PM and his war generals who do not care two hoot about civilian deaths be they chinese or their own japanese. they only care about their "face" and wre willing to have a protracted war and hide certain info from the emperor(who in my opinion is equally accountable). please read your history and get your facts right. . even japanese generals acts of seppuku or harakiri in thehir last days are nothing honourable but a cowardly immature acts to avoid facing war crimes charges in international courts of justice. If they have got guts they should face the war tribunals like Gen yamashita and get tried and executed by the firing squads for the whole to see. Now that is at least a man with guts not some stupid jap generals who disembowel and then call it "honourable". spare me the sh!t and your logic that the bomb is not needed. No wonder the pilots in Enola Gay were correct in that they do not feel at all remorseful and were sure they actually prevented more innocent deaths and torture on the Chinese/Asians and brought the war to a quick decisive end.

Last edited:

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The evils of the Japanese people, they kill, rape, destroy, rob, steal, cruel, etc......
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le7SCVNA7Z8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Le7SCVNA7Z8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok bro , i will visit my parent in june , my wife not coming back with me :wink: , cause she need to help me look after my shop :biggrin: . i know a few japanese woman working in singapore , can try to introduce you . but im not sure whether they are still in singapore , they might be in japan because now market bad .

by the way , they charge $200 per shot :biggrin: .

Good bro :smile:- great you are coming back, lets lim kopi together and TKSS. Waiting for you bro.... :smile::smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah you sure know how to talk c@ck. What if you have lost a loved one in Nanjing massacre??? or have suffered at their horrendous experiments.
why so one sided? what about the 400,000 chinese deaths(5 times more in Nanjing massacre alone? not discounting the millions in South east asia. Do you think the Japs would have stop without the atom bombs? Easy to talk like a childish kid. In reality history has shown that alot of people are totally unreasonable( not unlike your warp logic) and non negotiable(ie idiotic) and war is a final and necessary means in some situations. that's why we have 2 world wars and more to come. the A bombs were necessary to bring a protracted war to an earlier end. Even Emperor Hirohito acknowledged this and his chamberlain later put the blame on all the atrocities on the PM and his war generals who do not care two hoot about civilian deaths be they chinese or their own japanese. they only care about their "face" and wre willing to have a protracted war and hide certain info from the emperor(who in my opinion is equally accountable). please read your history and get your facts right. . even japanese generals acts of seppuku or harakiri in thehir last days are nothing honourable but a cowardly immature acts to avoid facing war crimes charges in international courts of justice. If they have got guts they should face the war tribunals like Gen yamashita and get tried and executed by the firing squads for the whole to see. Now that is at least a man with guts not some stupid jap generals who disembowel and then call it "honourable". spare me the sh!t and your logic that the bomb is not needed. No wonder the pilots in Enola Gay were correct in that they do not feel at all remorseful and were sure they actually prevented more innocent deaths and torture on the Chinese/Asians and brought the war to a quick decisive end.

I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would be an affront to your intelligence.
on which post did i say that Nanjing massacres is honourable ? on which post did i say the japanese is doing a good job by killing thousands of chinese ? The trouble with you is that you lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.

let me say it again ... there is no " justice war ", all war are bad . you are telling me that violent can solve problem ? if you have kids are you going to teach your kids that in order to get what you want , you must use violent ? You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good bro :smile:- great you are coming back, lets lim kopi together and TKSS. Waiting for you bro.... :smile::smile:

on bro , the other times we suppose to meetup when im in singapore but something happened . hope we can lim kopi this time . will pm you before i come . :wink::smile:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would be an affront to your intelligence.
on which post did i say that Nanjing massacres is honourable ? on which post did i say the japanese is doing a good job by killing thousands of chinese ? The trouble with you is that you lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.

let me say it again ... there is no " justice war ", all war are bad . you are telling me that violent can solve problem ? if you have kids are you going to teach your kids that in order to get what you want , you must use violent ? You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.

You are not being realistic and is indeed an affront to everyone's and my intelligence!!! That's why I said you only criticize the Atom bombing without looking at WHY it happened??? you never criticize tha Jap generals nor defend the use of the A bmbs. easy to say all wars are bad and violent like wht kindergarten kids do BUT the main point here is , is it justified?
Name me a single country invasion by a foreign country in which the infraction was solved or terminated by peaseful means???? I bet you can even name me one because there has never been any. That's why war exists. War is never about justice and nobody here said anything about justice or revenge. But here it is justified to prevent more deaths and halt unrealistic , idiots people like Jap generals and emperor hirohito from killing more people. unfortunately such crap people exists even today and you are a perfect living example of why war is needed!!!!
Like I predicted in my posts how childish and immature you are, Stop being childish and disparaged other people's comment by comparing it to eating one's kin. Likewise anyone here can tell you the same that you "knlbccb " . Anyway no point arguing with a kid mind in an adult body. go and read your history.
ps I traveled around the whole world and hold 5 post grad degrees and have met war criminals and victims including thiose in Auschwitz.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are not being realistic and is indeed an affront to everyone's and my intelligence!!! That's why I said you only criticize the Atom bombing without looking at WHY it happened??? you never criticize tha Jap generals nor defend the use of the A bmbs. easy to say all wars are bad and violent like wht kindergarten kids do BUT the main point here is , is it justified?
Name me a single country invasion by a foreign country in which the infraction was solved or terminated by peaseful means???? I bet you can even name me one because there has never been any. That's why war exists. War is never about justice and nobody here said anything about justice or revenge. But here it is justified to prevent more deaths and halt unrealistic , idiots people like Jap generals and emperor hirohito from killing more people. unfortunately such crap people exists even today and you are a perfect living example of why war is needed!!!!
Like I predicted in my posts how childish and immature you are, Stop being childish and disparaged other people's comment by comparing it to eating one's kin. Likewise anyone here can tell you the same that you "knlbccb " . Anyway no point arguing with a kid mind in an adult body. go and read your history.
ps I traveled around the whole world and hold 5 post grad degrees and have met war criminals and victims including thiose in Auschwitz.

I understand how you feel about your own mother being rape by the japanese in WW2. War can never be justified . It has devastating consequences for both countries , and its an act of aggression ! You are no different from the japanese in WW2 ! Dont come here and talk about war criminals .Using a nuke is the biggest war crime .By the way , i suppose you support capital punishment too .

PS : why would i care if you hold grad degrees ? And why would i care if you did travel to the moon ? But I know you have met those victims , one of them is your mother , right ? :wink: .

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand how you feel about your own mother being rape by the japanese in WW2. War can never be justified . It has devastating consequences for both countries , and its an act of aggression ! You are no different from the japanese in WW2 ! Dont come here and talk about war criminals .Using a nuke is the biggest war crime .By the way , i suppose you support capital punishment too .

PS : why would i care if you hold grad degrees ? And why would i care if you did travel to the moon ? But I know you have met those victims , one of them is your mother , right ? :wink: .

I see you are speaking from experience as your mother was raped by the Jap and was one of the comfort woman serving the multitudes of them and you are probably one of those pitiful offsprings/byproducts of their actions. no wonder your low IQ and your predilection for the japs stooping so low as to offer them $200 per shot(from your posts). I heard they do it for free if a guy is goodlooking. says so much about your kind.
I sure, I support capital punishment especially for people of your kind.