• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The father of a Taiwanese ex-gf told me that he was conscripted into the Japanese Army as a soldier, not a labourer. He did not mention anything about being humiliated by the Japanese but did not say he got equal treatment either. He was lucky because he was one week short of being deployed into Malaya when the atomic bombs fell and Japan surrendered.

There is no doubt that the Japanese were inordinately brutal in their prosecution of WW2 and their occupation. There is also some truth that many Japanese see themselves as superior to other races.

But when we say the Japanese AS A RACE are arrogant and brutal, are we not committing a very similar misjudgment as those bigots? If today's generation are ignorant because they are not taught, make an effort to teach them whenever you have the chance. Don't do anything that would contribute to a repeat of WW2.

Bros...those Taiwanese or Koreans were conscripted as MILITARY LABOURS.not soldiers..they were lower ranking than the lowest private Jap soldiers..ofteh beateb..humiliated .......I heard storey from older gens that these non-Japs actually could speak Hokkiens with the SEAchinese WHEN they were out of range of the Jap's eyes and eyes..many a time they help to SEAchinese escape death ........
Those who commited those crimes were real authentic Japs...as some with conscience HAD CONFESSED on tvs...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
many people got the misconcept of japanese goverment trying to coverup their war crimes . yes , they do try to re-write history but thats because the goverment does not want to hurt this generation japanese because of what their great grandfather have done .

those are the views of younger generation japanese .....

Sorry bro drifter -- but this excuse is unacceptable. If they really want to protect the younger generation, they have to know the truth about their past.

Re-writing history books is both cowardly and arrogant. The first step of reconciliation is admission of wrong-doing, and Japan has to apologise to her neighbours instead of hiding under the Yanks' shadow.

One historian has said that Western Europe will never wage world war again because both aggressors and victims have come to terms with the past wars. Today Germany is leading EU in becoming a super state to rival US and Asia (just count the number of bitter past enemies in the present EU).

If Asia can unite in the similar way, then the next century will belong to us and our children.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
But when we say the Japanese AS A RACE are arrogant and brutal, are we not committing a very similar misjudgment as those bigots? I

<style></style>There are differences.When you act as an individual most remain humane regardless of their race factor.But when they collectively act as a race the question of superiority arises.That is why the western concept of individuality is a better ideology.Which is the very foundation of one man one vote ideology.Simply democracy.

Contrast the ideology of democracy with race based ideology such as the ''Asian values''.In such ideology we are simply saying the rights of an individual should be sacrificed for the sake of a group aka race..That exactly what took place in in unit 731.First the Japanese subscribed to this believe that their collective goodness overrides their individual goodness.And that their emperor is their representative.Likewise their emperor too acted for their collective goodness.Simply because their collective goodness as a race overrides the goodness of both the right of their own individuals and that of any other human or race.

One can see the very same Japanese trait even in their management style.Simply an individual is not important but the company is.This is the very concept PAP preaches and is thus abused.I am simply saying human rights should take precedent over any ideology.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>There are differences.When you act as an individual most remain humane regardless of their race factor.But when they collectively act as a race the question of superiority arises.That is why the western concept of individuality is a better ideology.Which is the very foundation of one man one vote ideology.Simply democracy.

Contrast the ideology of democracy with race based ideology such as the ''Asian values''.In such ideology we are simply saying the rights of an individual should be sacrificed for the sake of a group aka race..That exactly what took place in in unit 731.First the Japanese subscribed to this believe that their collective goodness overrides their individual goodness.And that their emperor is their representative.Likewise their emperor too acted for their collective goodness.Simply because their collective goodness as a race overrides the goodness of both the right of their own individuals and that of any other human or race.

One can see the very same Japanese trait even in their management style.Simply an individual is not important but the company is.This is the very concept PAP preaches and is thus abused.I am simply saying human rights should take precedent over any ideology.

I disagree. True westerners have an idividualistic mentality but they come together as a collective when it comes to racial issues. Why do some westerners still have the mindset that other races like asians for eg are inferior to them in terms of outer appearance or physical strength or even intelligence or simply inferior for being different?

They do think in terms of racial matters. WHy do they simply gloss over their own attrocities but highlight those committed by other races?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what we are saying is as a race..they have a GROUP KARMA..there are many good souls in Japan..but as a race they had commited grave cruelty and atrocities...which shall invoke karmic backlash ..,,atomic bomb were one of the retribution...The german just gased the jews to dearth,,but the JAP aemy did all kind of arocities that even animals dont do.....

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, the NAZIs did far more than 'just gaesd (sic) the jews' - they conducted inhumane experiments on anyone they thought to be inferior, e.g. Jews (of course); gypsies, Slavs, the handicapped, homosexuals, etc. Such experiments included purely irrational cosmetic attempts to make brown eyes blue (by injecting blue dye into the eyes) and testing the effects of weaponry. Try the following site: http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005168.

I'm not participating in the Europeans are more cruel than the Japanese argument, just hoping to shed some light.

what we are saying is as a race..they have a GROUP KARMA..there are many good souls in Japan..but as a race they had commited grave cruelty and atrocities...which shall invoke karmic backlash ..,,atomic bomb were one of the retribution...The german just gased the jews to dearth,,but the JAP aemy did all kind of arocities that even animals dont do.....

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottom line, those that were experimented on were considered by those doing the experiments to be nothing more then lab animals. Period. They did not care. So long as they were not on the receiving end.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. True westerners have an idividualistic mentality but they come together as a collective when it comes to racial issues. Why do some westerners still have the mindset that other races like asians for eg are inferior to them in terms of outer appearance or physical strength or even intelligence or simply inferior for being different?

They do think in terms of racial matters. WHy do they simply gloss over their own attrocities but highlight those committed by other races?

<style></style>Agreed.The west had also been very racist.Remember the 'dogs and Chinese not allowed'.The very colonial era was entirely based on racial superiority.South Africa's apartheid and Australia's white only immigration policy comes to mind.In fact Germans of Nazi era was entirely based on Aryan's as a race superiority.So were the Jews in their religious ideology of the 'chosen people'.

But a black who were brought in as slaves is now sitting in the US as their president .The concept of collectiveness as a white race seems to be giving in to individualistic choice.Do remember the whites are still a majority in US and its the whites who control everything in US.Despite its the individual votes translated to mean human rights had triumphed in US.

This is the very thing the East is lacking.Therefore PAP touting 'Asian values' and collectiveness over human rights is going backwards instead of forward.I suppose you too should learn and stop being a racist for the PAP.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to seem to be correcting people all the time but this one is important. President Obama's ancestors were NOT brought to the US as slaves. His father went to the US as a student and married a white American girl and Barack resulted from that union.

But you are right in that while many Western people have at least intellectually recognised that racism is wrong, miscreants like the PAPzis have embraced it. Remember how LKY said openly that Singapore was not ready for an Indian PM, that that after we had had an Iraqi Jew as CM!

<style></style>Agreed.The west had also been very racist.Remember the 'dogs and Chinese not allowed'.The very colonial era was entirely based on racial superiority.South Africa's apartheid and Australia's white only immigration policy comes to mind.In fact Germans of Nazi era was entirely based on Aryan's as a race superiority.So were the Jews in their religious ideology of the 'chosen people'.

But a black who were brought in as slaves is now sitting in the US as their president .The concept of collectiveness as a white race seems to be giving in to individualistic choice.Do remember the whites are still a majority in US and its the whites who control everything in US.Despite its the individual votes translated to mean human rights had triumphed in US.

This is the very thing the East is lacking.Therefore PAP touting 'Asian values' and collectiveness over human rights is going backwards instead of forward.I suppose you too should learn and stop being a racist for the PAP.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to seem to be correcting people all the time but this one is important. President Obama's ancestors were NOT brought to the US as slaves. His father went to the US as a student and married a white American girl and Barack resulted from that union.

But you are right in that while many Western people have at least intellectually recognised that racism is wrong, miscreants like the PAPzis have embraced it. Remember how LKY said openly that Singapore was not ready for an Indian PM, that that after we had had an Iraqi Jew as CM!

<style></style>I am very much aware that Obama father was a Black from Africa with Hussein as the middle name.As a matter of fact it is more relevant than if say if Jesse Louis Jackson a Christian Baptist minister according to the Black Voices"(of America) poll in February 2006 was voted "the most important black leader" was indeed elected instead of Obama.

The point is Germans had acknowledged their racist past .The Japanese still refuses even to tell their youngs the facts as they were.Again the point is so long as the path is racist the result is the likes of Japanese unit 731.And its not just the leaders but the people too takes equal responsibility in perpetuating racism of superiority of culture or what have you.

And I do hope the horrendous saga of inhumanity that went rampaging a la cart unit 731 do not have another chapter in sinkie.Hail human rights.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's hard to face up to one pasts and mistakes.

one may wonder in today internet technology, one can find the history "truths" if they want to or maybe they don't want the truth or peoples only want to believe what they want to be the truth.

Japanese refused to admit their WWII crimes.

The chinese communist party as of now. Their official govt statement was that the chinese nationalist party assisted the CCP in fighting the Japanese and a small thank you. Do a google search - China fought 23 major wars after 1937 KMT-CCP cooperation. The nationalist party and allies fought in 21 of them, CCP 2. That's a ratio of 21-2 ( KMT-CCP ) but can CCP officially tell their peoples even today that the communists play such a small role in WWII. How to say it out?

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hard to face up to one pasts and mistakes.

The nationalist party and allies fought in 23 of them, CCP 2. That's a ratio of 23-2 ( KMT-CCP ) but can CCP officially tell their peoples even today that the communists play such a small role in WWII. How to say it out?

<style></style>It's hard to face up to one pasts and mistakes is a misnomer or oxymoron at the worst.

Can CCP officially tell their peoples even today that the communists play such a small role in WWII?..you ask....Sure they won't tell.Why?Because of their vested interest.Likewise LKY too would not want to tell how Lim Chin Siong propelled PAP.

Now the question is do you people still want to swallow hook line and sinkers of what your leaders tell you?That is where individualism and human rights play a part.Forsake that right and you have to follow what your leaders tell you.The end results are the likes of unit 731.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OKay firstly what do you mean racist for pap? When was i working for the pap or gave any indication that i supported them?

Next true race relations have changed. It is much better now compared to the past. Yet how many whites are truely racist and how many are not? Your example of how despite whites being the majority but still allowed a black man to be president does not hold water.

Most institutions of power are not held by whites but by jews. Jews control the media. Many jews try to blend in as whites but they have their own agenda. Google ZOG, also u have to know what jews think of the goyim. The next thing after Bush who was republican who knows ppl were sick of republican party and wanted to voted democrats irregardless of what race the running candidate was even if he was black. Take note that there are powers to be behind who controls who gets to run as a candidate. Obama violated a few constitutional laws like his land of birth but still got to be president. It's obvious he had the backing of the powers to be to be the president and hence this goes against your theory of how whites wanted to vote for him. Of course there are those who have a liberal mindset but there are equally as many racists. I think it was a rather close fight with maccain.

Lastly racism has developed to a very very fine art by whites. The website stormfront is such an example and it's just 1 out of many sites. Over there they have developed a racial ideology of why they are superior over everyone else cos of their genetics, culture, technology etc. Is there an asian stormfront? Besides you should know there are many closet racists. These whites smile in front of blacks but call them niggers behind their backs. You should search for yourself in 1 poll how majority of whites voted to send blacks back to africa and it was in 2009.

Lastly stop being bias to one side. There are ppl here with racist nicks like yellow_ppl you shoudl tell them to stop being racist.

1 more thing. Your nick is very offensive. It contains a racial slur. I do not know if you used that as a joke or if your really one. Either way it shows your racist or someone who hates his own kind both are equally offensive, hence u actually do not have the right to lecture me on racism.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at the history of Japan - they started off as a very closed-up nation - refusing to deal and interact with external people - a sign of their racial superiority or at least thats what they think. They played with swords and ride on horses, fucked around as samurais and ninjas and geishas.

It was the fucking Americans (Commandore Perry) who sailed into Tokyo Bay in 1880s and forced Japan to open her doors to trade and thereafter, he opened a pandora box - Japan caught up with everybody in terms of technology - then you have Battle of Port Arthur, Sino-Japanese war, Pearl Harbour....and then they start the fucking everyone else in Asia during WW2. And then, the US came and quietly looked the other way regarding Unit 731 to get a head-start in the biological warfare.

I blame the US for stirring up this shit. And to think, they have to nuke Japan later in the war to end the shit they started. In fact, majority of the atrocities in human history are created by the whites. Starting from slave trades, opium wars, humiliation of China during the last century, rise of Hitler and WW2, even the rise of Al Queda was partly due to US fault.

And Japanese viewed themselves as superior amongst rest - even till today - its evident. They hve their own language, they shun foreigners, its almost impossible to get Japan PR unless you marry one of them. In Japanese companies, the management are Japanese and its almost impossible to break into their hierarchy. They almost never adapt to other culture - its the other way round, other cultures adapt to them. Hence you see taiwanese and Chinese flocking to learn japanese.

I detest them for the atrocities they commit during the war - hence I now watch Jap AV without guilt - I don't see that as exploitation - I see it as they are paying their dues.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way WWII ended also saved Japanese pride.

In Europe, Germans were humbled and humiliated when allies counterattacked and fought all the way from France to the streets of Berlin. The Germans finally experienced firsthand war horrors on their land and they realized what they have done to others before that.

Germans were proud races too, Hitler suicide wouldn't make them wake up to what they have done. They might lose this time but they will try again in the future like WWII only 22 years after WWI ended. It's important for the allies to reject early Germany surrender and fought all the way to Berlin, their streets, their homes, make the Germans totally defeated and humbled. The partitioned of Germany was fated looking back now. The country spent 40 years split into two pieces and they have learn a lot from this - separation, reunion and peace.

Japan were saved by the "2 atomic bombs" where allies fighting to Tokyo would kill 10 times more Japanese than the bombs. The partition of Japan if Russia had invaded was a high possibility but never happened. They were spared the fate of the Germans.

The Japanese accept their WWII defeat to the Americans but believed they were superior to everyone, they could easily take over Chinese mainland and SEA if the Americans haven't intervened. There was still some bitterness of what might have been?

The fact that no Chinese soldiers set foot in Japan after WWII to take control of any part of Japan saved their pride. ( Chiang Kai Shek gave up this right, don't know why? ).

Japan never paid much war compensations to China too. Japan recognized the Chinese nationalist party in Taiwan until 1972. The nationalists lost their rights to seek war compensations as they were exiled in Taiwan and they don't want to annoy Japan ( CCP-KMT foreign relations war ) Japan broke ties with ROC and recognized People Republic of China in 1972 and one of the conditions are - PRC not to actively press the Japanese Govt for war compensations / reduce the amt.

to end off my post
I disliked the Japanese but I have to admit that they made very good.....adult videos. :p

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at the history of Japan - they started off as a very closed-up nation - refusing to deal and interact with external people - a sign of their racial superiority or at least thats what they think. They played with swords and ride on horses, fucked around as samurais and ninjas and geishas.

It was the fucking Americans (Commandore Perry) who sailed into Tokyo Bay in 1880s and forced Japan to open her doors to trade and thereafter, he opened a pandora box - Japan caught up with everybody in terms of technology - then you have Battle of Port Arthur, Sino-Japanese war, Pearl Harbour....and then they start the fucking everyone else in Asia during WW2. And then, the US came and quietly looked the other way regarding Unit 731 to get a head-start in the biological warfare.

I blame the US for stirring up this shit. And to think, they have to nuke Japan later in the war to end the shit they started. In fact, majority of the atrocities in human history are created by the whites. Starting from slave trades, opium wars, humiliation of China during the last century, rise of Hitler and WW2, even the rise of Al Queda was partly due to US fault.

And Japanese viewed themselves as superior amongst rest - even till today - its evident. They hve their own language, they shun foreigners, its almost impossible to get Japan PR unless you marry one of them. In Japanese companies, the management are Japanese and its almost impossible to break into their hierarchy. They almost never adapt to other culture - its the other way round, other cultures adapt to them. Hence you see taiwanese and Chinese flocking to learn japanese.

I detest them for the atrocities they commit during the war - hence I now watch Jap AV without guilt - I don't see that as exploitation - I see it as they are paying their dues.

You are an idiot for what you have just typed and I am hopeful that others sere the same in you.

The Japanese conquered all of Korea and parts of China for centuries and on numerous occasions! And thees happened way before 1880. You are a liar!

The Japanese will again try to do what they have failed to do. If they didn't want to continue with their Shinto crap, they would have apologised 60 years ago.

Instead they continue with their beliefs and their propaganda.

The Japanese people, the majoriy, are evil. History doesn't lie but the japs do lie and they lie all the time. They are similar to moslem terrorists that have been killing innocent people recently. They will lie and kill and askk their own kind to continue lying.

The only eveil on this earth is the devil and his friends are the japanese and terrorists.

Just spend a day or two to look at the hotspots on earth for the last five years and yo uwill know who is creating these hotspots.

Of course moslem terrorists will want you to believe that it is the whites and the jews. But we know better!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as I can tell, prior to the 19th century invasion and occupation Japan as a political entity invaded Korea twice (in the 1592 and 1596). The 1592 attack was part of an overly ambitious grand plan to conquer Korea, China and India. The 1596 adventure was some kind of retaliation. Both were failures that resulted in little lasting impact on the mainland. There might have been tribes and pirates crossing over to harass the Koreans and Chinese before and since but not invasions.

My interaction with Japanese people today suggests they are no different from us. Yes, many are ignorant of their country's brutal past but so are many Chinese people unaware of China's invasion of Tibet, Vietnam, etc. No we should not forget those atrocities committed by the Japanese during WW2 but we must must understand they are in the past and not blame all Japanese today for them. If we did not, the cycle of hatred would just continue.

Remember: an eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

You are an idiot for what you have just typed and I am hopeful that others sere the same in you.

The Japanese conquered all of Korea and parts of China for centuries and on numerous occasions! And thees happened way before 1880. You are a liar!

The Japanese will again try to do what they have failed to do. If they didn't want to continue with their Shinto crap, they would have apologised 60 years ago.

Instead they continue with their beliefs and their propaganda.

The Japanese people, the majoriy, are evil. History doesn't lie but the japs do lie and they lie all the time. They are similar to moslem terrorists that have been killing innocent people recently. They will lie and kill and askk their own kind to continue lying.

The only eveil on this earth is the devil and his friends are the japanese and terrorists.

Just spend a day or two to look at the hotspots on earth for the last five years and yo uwill know who is creating these hotspots.

Of course moslem terrorists will want you to believe that it is the whites and the jews. But we know better!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
KARMA really is a bitch and she hasn't really arrive yet.

Those two tiny nukes were just preludes and the grander scheme of things to come will be more horrendous.

I think the karma for the atrocity is here. The modern Japanese men cannot satisfy their women. It needs more than 3-4 men to sexually satisfy one woman. They are also cursed with small penis.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the karma for the atrocity is here. The modern Japanese men cannot satisfy their women. It needs more than 3-4 men to sexually satisfy one woman. They are also cursed with small penis.

That explain the mosaic censor on their AV. It's to protect their men pride. :biggrin: