• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Unit 731 - Horrendous Karma

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSxNm40ZN0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSxNm40ZN0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
OKay firstly what do you mean racist for pap? When was i working for the pap or gave any indication that i supported them?

<style></style>Every one of your post had been racist in tone and nature.Perhaps you are right.That you may not be a PAP provocateur to divide and rule.Perhaps you could be the very opposition who employs reverse psychology.Heck why do I care !:wink:

Oh yes ,I do agree that Obama himself could have been tailored and designed for presidency.As a stark contrast with the ugly American image of Bush Jr who was hugely unpopular overseas.But whatever the design of the dons who pulls the strings behind Obama still has to pass the test of acceptance by the American public.That says a lot.At least the psychological barrier of accepting a black as the world numero uno is now broken.Does that mean racism is extinct in US.Nah ! racism will exist so long as human exist.Its the degree we are talking of now.

Which brings us to the Japanese.Japanese as an entirely homogenous people stands at the other opposite of the equation.Racism runs parallel to their oneness.Its hard to eradicate.We can do nothing about it.But it doesn't mean it is right or justifiable.Human rights is the answer.If human rights overrides everything else than Japanese too has to toe the lines of respecting fellow human.That is the core of the issue here.

The point is human rights should be respected by all human.Including you.:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually, Emperor Hirohito had lost control of the Japanese government and army during WWII.

He was influential and responsible but not involved in every war decisions. It was the militaristic generals in the army who made the decision to go full scale war with China and Pearl Harbor.

When things went wrong, every Japanese ministers and generals lost their balls and pushed the blame to Emperor Hirohito.

yes , i do know that emperor hiroSHITo is indeed a coward from some history books. by the way , using nukes to solve war is not right way either . what about those innocent japanese cillivian in hiroshima and nagasaki ? do you think they deserve the punishment that their " god " has made ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be fair, I've heard from old timers that alot of the Jap Imperial soldiers who committed savage acts in SEA were not Japanese - they were actually Taiwanese or Korean recruits.

It's said these dogs fought harder than native Jap soldiers to prove their loyalty ... and committed alot of low class war crimes like rape, baby bayonetting, beheading etc to please their masters. (That's why I hate KBW the mudlaysian traitor cow)

As individuals the Japs are very well-mannered and overly polite. But as a race, they are very elitist and prone to be fanatical.

there are good and bad japanese like the rest of the world including singapore . :wink: . i have met quite a lot of good one here in tokyo :smile: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The father of a Taiwanese ex-gf told me that he was conscripted into the Japanese Army as a soldier, not a labourer. He did not mention anything about being humiliated by the Japanese but did not say he got equal treatment either. He was lucky because he was one week short of being deployed into Malaya when the atomic bombs fell and Japan surrendered.

There is no doubt that the Japanese were inordinately brutal in their prosecution of WW2 and their occupation. There is also some truth that many Japanese see themselves as superior to other races.

But when we say the Japanese AS A RACE are arrogant and brutal, are we not committing a very similar misjudgment as those bigots? If today's generation are ignorant because they are not taught, make an effort to teach them whenever you have the chance. Don't do anything that would contribute to a repeat of WW2.

well said :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro - you are right, when comes to war, soldier are just i-idiots to follow blind command without considering what is right and what is wrong.

But I still love Jap girls, I hope this is right... :biggrin::biggrin:

bro , how are you ? nice to see you here :smile: . bro , not all japanese woman is what you think it is . theres quite a numbers of nasty ones out here . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry bro drifter -- but this excuse is unacceptable. If they really want to protect the younger generation, they have to know the truth about their past.

Re-writing history books is both cowardly and arrogant. The first step of reconciliation is admission of wrong-doing, and Japan has to apologise to her neighbours instead of hiding under the Yanks' shadow.

One historian has said that Western Europe will never wage world war again because both aggressors and victims have come to terms with the past wars. Today Germany is leading EU in becoming a super state to rival US and Asia (just count the number of bitter past enemies in the present EU).

If Asia can unite in the similar way, then the next century will belong to us and our children.

yes ..bro . i understand and agreed with what you are trying to put across . those younger generation need to know about history so that they will not repeat those mistakes again . but remember , our cultures and theirs are totally different , and they think totally different too . they are being bought up by a " cannot make mistake " mentality . if those younger japanese were to know that their great grandfather is a "monster" back then , guess they will commit " harakiri " .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unlike the Nazis, the Japanese Emperial people are sub-human. The Nazis, even Germans who are not Nazis can apologize for their country's sins.

The Japanese, until today will not do such a humane act.

The Jpanese will again in the future commit their atrocious acts and this time it will be 1000 times worse.

The Japanese still believe that their race is superior and all other races are sub-humans because the Japanese race is from God. They still believe in this and they will honor their god by again trying to conquer the world.

They are simply waiting for USA and Europe to succumb to the moslem scrouge. WHen that happens, the Japanese will be what they are and that is an evil nation.

Their entire history is full of military conquests against their neighbours. It has only been 60 years after their lost in WWII. And even their own history books lie about the loss of WWII and their atrocities.

dont worry , china is a good friend of north korea ...remember north korea got some little surprise gifts that is bigger than those american gift to hiroshima during world war 2 :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes , i do know that emperor hiroSHITo is indeed a coward from some history books. by the way , using nukes to solve war is not right way either . what about those innocent japanese cillivian in hiroshima and nagasaki ? do you think they deserve the punishment that their " god " has made ?

if one look back on history.

the atomic bombs have to be dropped. The allies, Japanese, and Asia are saved by this brutal but correct decision.
I mention already. allies fighting to Tokyo would cost more soldiers death and 5 times more Japanese civilians death than the 2 bombs.
If the bombs wasn't dropped, Russia would invade Japan which would be partitioned into 2 pieces - Russia and American - a repeat of Germany after WWII

A 50% Japan Russia, Korean war, Red China, East Asia will be a hot battleground in the 1950s. Asia will suffer.

The atomic bombs definitely "saved" Japan

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style>Nah,what actually saved Japan and by that extension east Asia was the reconstruction of Japan costing some $13 billion. to USA tax payers.The Japs have to thank Harry Truman and General Douglas McArthur.Had the American left Japan like they did in Afghanistan after defeating the USSR we would have an entirely different Japan.The atom bombs was merely a means to an end ...

Hurrah for humane touch not brutality.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>Nah,what actually saved Japan and by that extension east Asia was the reconstruction of Japan costing some $13 billion. to USA tax payers.The Japs have to thank Harry Truman and General Douglas McArthur.Had the American left Japan like they did in Afghanistan after defeating the USSR we would have an entirely different Japan.The atom bombs was merely a means to an end ...

Hurrah for humane touch not brutality.

what about the alternate scenario.

it's a real reality that if the bombs wasn't used, Russia and USA would start separate invasions of Japan - def more civilians deaths than the 2 bombs and Japan would be partitioned into two pieces. Another East and West Germany. Japan would suffer decades of humiliation and yes, their prides are saved too at Americans persuading Chiang Kai Shek to give up the rights to send nationalist soldiers to take over parts of Japan

and yes, the immediate reconstruction of Japan costing some $13 billion saved them in actual events.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the bombs wasn't dropped, Russia would invade Japan which would be partitioned into 2 pieces - Russia and American - a repeat of Germany after WWII

A 50% Japan Russia, Korean war, Red China, East Asia will be a hot battleground in the 1950s. Asia will suffer.

<style></style>During the Nixon administration Kissinger touted similar fear mongering.That if south Vietnam falls so will the rest of SEA.It was named the Domino theory.Saigon did fall to the communists.And Americans troop did flee in disgrace.But the rest of SEA remained intact.So there...

Brutality breeds brutality.Look no more than Arab / Israel conflicts.General McArthur also wants to nuke China during the Korean war.I suppose by your logic had McArthur had his way China would be far better eh?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>During the Nixon administration Kissinger touted similar fear mongering.That if south Vietnam falls so will the rest of SEA.It was named the Domino theory.Saigon did fall to the communists.And Americans troop did flee enormously.But the rest of SEA remained intact.So there...

Brutality breeds brutality.Look no more than Arab / Israel conflicts.General McArthur also wants to nuke China during the Korean war.I suppose by your logic had MacArthur had his way China would be far better eh?

Yes, if MacArthur nuked china, communists destroyed and nationalists took over again. It is good for the chinese.

No matter how useless and corrupt the nationalists were in 1949, they just needed more time and peace to solve their problems after decades of endless war. They were a better option than the communists. Much fewer chinese would have perished from 1950-1975 under the nationalists than the communists.

History are full of regrets and what if...

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, if MacArthur nuked china, communists destroyed and nationalists took over again. It is good for the chinese.

History are full of regrets and what if...

<style></style>So,how is that you have this crystal ball that could read the future?..

I say ,"Que Sera, Sera ..Whatever Will Be, Will Be..The future's not ours to see Que Sera Sera What will be will be ..''

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , how are you ? nice to see you here :smile: . bro , not all japanese woman is what you think it is . theres quite a numbers of nasty ones out here . :wink:

Fine bro, nice to see you around exchanging information. By the way, you recommend me one la,:biggrin::biggrin: kopi on me. :smile::smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<style></style>Every one of your post had been racist in tone and nature.Perhaps you are right.That you may not be a PAP provocateur to divide and rule.Perhaps you could be the very opposition who employs reverse psychology.Heck why do I care !:wink:

Oh yes ,I do agree that Obama himself could have been tailored and designed for presidency.As a stark contrast with the ugly American image of Bush Jr who was hugely unpopular overseas.But whatever the design of the dons who pulls the strings behind Obama still has to pass the test of acceptance by the American public.That says a lot.At least the psychological barrier of accepting a black as the world numero uno is now broken.Does that mean racism is extinct in US.Nah ! racism will exist so long as human exist.Its the degree we are talking of now.

Which brings us to the Japanese.Japanese as an entirely homogenous people stands at the other opposite of the equation.Racism runs parallel to their oneness.Its hard to eradicate.We can do nothing about it.But it doesn't mean it is right or justifiable.Human rights is the answer.If human rights overrides everything else than Japanese too has to toe the lines of respecting fellow human.That is the core of the issue here.

The point is human rights should be respected by all human.Including you.:p

LOL so u only replied to 1 small part of my posts????

Look did u not read my last post to you? You do not have the right to leacture me, but firstly quit making up lies that EVERY SINGLE post of mine has racist undertones or is racist etc. QUit bringin pap or the opposition into the equation, trying to make up these baseless psycho analysis does not make u look any smarter in fact u look dumber. :biggrin:

Like i mentioned earlier you do not have the right to tell me about racial issues. WHat is your friggin nick name? U called yourself gook and probably think it's cool or funny and dare call others racist? Your not only a pot calling the kettle black, your a pot that thinks it's white even though there's such a thing as a mirror. :mad: PLus i'm not black. :wink:

Lastly stop taking the moral high ground saying i should respect human rights yada dada. YOU should respect human rights and stop telling others what to do.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the atomic bombs have to be dropped. The allies, Japanese, and Asia are saved by this brutal but correct decision.
I mention already. allies fighting to Tokyo would cost more soldiers death and 5 times more Japanese civilians death than the 2 bombs.

Many scholars believed that the use of the atomic bomb on Japan would lead to more uses of the bomb on other countries. This is what many scholars wrote during and after the bombings. Dr. Rudolph Winnacker, a member of the history departments of the Universities of Michigan and Nebraska, stated that he was against the use of the bomb. Winnacker asserts his position by quoting Albert Einstein:

Before the raid on Hiroshima, leading physicists urged the War Department not to use the bomb against DEFENSELESS WOMAN AND CHILDREN . The war could have been won without it. The decision was made in consideration of possible future loss of American lives—and now we have to consider possible loss in future atomic bombings of millions of lives. The American decision may have been a fatal error, for men accustom themselves to thinking a WEAPON WHICH WAS USED ONCE CAN BE USED AGAIN ( look at north korea ) .

The simple truth is that during times of war, the country with the best technological and military will win. In W.W. II, this was the United States during that time . the atomic blasts sent a clear political message to the Soviet Union and others about the United States' military capabilities .

america saved the lives of his own soldier's in exchange for the lives of another nation's soldiers....as i said before , when a country goes to war , who suffer the most ? now start thinking .