• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo's latest publicity stunt!!

FUCK U LA. The wife want to turn a blind eye over his affair or is it affairs, can't be that good a wife i tell u.

If wife close one eye, husband got green light to con many young gullible girls. The wife might as well recommend Jackass Neo which whore house got nice girls!

Good one bro! This elephanto is like part of the PAPies Internet Brigate. You can tell from their shapeshifting ways.

50 year-old man takes advantage of teenager and teenager gets the blame. This is typical PAPpy way of logic.

FUCK you elephanto, you are scum and I hoe you will find some understanding the day your wife or children fuck around. But don't be sad, because it is not their fault. It is always the other party' fault. :oIo:

YOu fucking PAPpy SCUM!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends told me 6 years ago!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: He hum sup kia

More than six years bro. A good story is about a Korean and even Malaysians and oso a few others. And the wife knows all along!!! All these are known by many many people.

elephanto can go FUCK spider while his masters fuck teenagers! :oIo: It seems like we touched on a raw wound within you. Maybe next time, you install CCTV on your wife when you are ot around if you are so paranoid about your wife or when people talk about wives fucking around. Start a new thread lah on how to keep your wife from fucking around.

You pathetic PAPpy scum!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FUCK U LA. The wife want to turn a blind eye over his affair or is it affairs, can't be that good a wife i tell u. ....
Well, FUCK U TOO !
u know jack neo better or his wife ?
ever heard of 以退为进?......
Heh you fucking pathetic JACKASS LUMPAR PAPPY BASTARD! The wife knew for a year already and yet allowed this to go on. .....

Fuck all of you lah, you all never heard "钱能使鬼推磨"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck all of you lah, you all never heard "钱能使鬼推磨"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Money can cure HIV? lol

Better ask Jackass Neo whether he got use protection for his extra curricular activities

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heh you fucking pathetic JACKASS LUMPAR PAPPY BASTARD!
Yo, I never question your parentage, you don't start barking the B-word, you poodle ! Understand ?:oIo:

to take advantage of teenagers ?
how delusional can you get - that wendy chong taken advantage of .... my toes are laffing ! She got her free travels, exposure, starring role in current
Jackass movie, right , 'take advantage of teenagers' my arse....
KNNPCB you are a PAPPY DOG for life but your PAPy days will be over when your masters are voted out of office in the next GE.
NOW THAT'S HOW SIGNATURE MANTRA - i suggest u stick 2 incessant raves , poodle before you spread your stinking rabies....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo, I never question your parentage, you don't start barking the B-word, you poodle ! Understand ?:oIo:

how delusional can you get - that wendy chong taken advantage of .... my toes are laffing ! She got her free travels, exposure, starring role in current

NOW THAT'S HOW SIGNATURE MANTRA - i suggest u stick 2 incessant raves , poodle before you spread your stinking rabies....

Elephanto... u suck jackass neo cock b4 is it? still reminiscing the good old days and getting defensive for him?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You damn rite, bro, it's all about $ & fucking retards like Poodle-pondan talk about morals & linking to PAPPies ...... Chow Chee Bye lah, poodle, go suck your yr own cock !:oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

We all know that you gave your arse to your masters but at least excerise some restraint in being proud about it while in public.

YOU lack morals and this isn't a surprise to those of us who have been reading your postings here.

50 year-old celebrity who is known to be humsup and sleeping around EVEN with his wife's knowledge then fucks a teenager and you blame the teenager??? :eek:

YOur logic and actions speak volumes from the master that you work for. YOu are scum and lack any human decency. I trust others can see the hypocrisy and PAPism in your posts. :oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Elephanto... u suck jackass neo cock b4 is it? still reminiscing the good old days and getting defensive for him?

coo-niang, I never step yr toes before ok, u pimp for that bitch-sorry-excuse-for-a-model izzit ? U trying to extort some money to cover yr shame for being gal's OKT , hah...... :oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right! This elephanto sounds like a jealous wart that JaclassNeo fuck around with a teenager.

Elephanto, maybe if you grew a pussy, to add to your arsehole, JackassNeo might take you back for a fling or two. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

50 year-old celebrity who is known to be humsup and sleeping around EVEN with his wife's knowledge then fucks a teenager and you blame the teenager??? :eek:
:oIo:
retard, 22 yr old two yrs ago is 20 - u know the meaning of 'teenager'?

Your own posts of long list of change-this-change-that is a blunt plagiary of highfulatin's earlier thread of a whole list of PAPPY sins as well. stop yr moralizing as u have none yrself !

3 gangs typically here:-
1 - everything anti-PAP like raving poodle
1 - middle ground, acknowledge reality & cowpeh PAP excess when it happens
1- pro PAP apologist like Internet Bridgade & ROnRon.

U be who u r & i am who I am.

To continue in your inane insults is to become like the retard that you are....:oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i am not defending jack neo from the start.

is it so earth-shattering he has flings before & is humsup ?

Which man isn't & what more in movie/showbiz.

everybuddy has free access to express their views.

But when the abuses fly, of course, speaking up for that bitch makes poodle & cooniang look like pimps or ex- of Wendy too, right ?

Anyway, no big fuck.... like Alamking says, people fuck charbo, we fuck each other here, for fuck..... tsk tsk.

Just cut the bastard & talking aout bro's wife here, that's below the belt even for the most uncouth & barbaric, poodle, people fuck your close ones, u moralistic one think u r not offended ?!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

retard, 22 yr old two yrs ago is 20 - u know the meaning of 'teenager'?

Your own posts of long list of change-this-change-that is a blunt plagiary of highfulatin's earlier thread of a whole list of PAPPY sins as well. stop yr moralizing as u have none yrself !

3 gangs typically here:-
1 - everything anti-PAP like raving poodle
1 - middle ground, acknowledge reality & cowpeh PAP excess when it happens
1- pro PAP apologist like Internet Bridgade & ROnRon.

U be who u r & i am who I am.

To continue in your inane insults is to become like the retard that you are....:oIo:

YOu poor sad BASTARD! I do not recall highfaluttin or his posts on the topic you are talking about. There are thousands of posts in this forum and obviously there are topics that overlap. You're an idiot to think that everyone here should know what was posted before. Most of us here are not paid to post here and to research here and there to see if a topic has been covered in a main thread or hidden somewhere within some other thread. You are PAPpy scum - always lacking in morals and providing illogical excuses for your accusations and actions!

You're a PAPpy dog and that is all. You come here and do nothing but to proect your masters and to look for issues with others that do not support your PAPpy masters.

I am not insulting you. I am merely telling you what you are. What you seem to be like to others here. She is 22 now, the affair was 2 years ago, so it is very likely that she was between around 19 when they first met.

ONly a PAPpy scum like you will protect a 50 year old Jackass PAPpy and blame the teenager. :oIo:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>11:36 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (4 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29695.4 in reply to 29695.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.modelmayhem.com/827965
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=230>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom> </TD><TD vAlign=bottom>(11)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Details
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Height:</TD><TD>0' 0"</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Weight:</TD><TD>101 lbs</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Measurements:</TD><TD>32-25-34</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Shoe size:</TD><TD>5.5</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Hair color:</TD><TD>Brown</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Hair length:</TD><TD>Long</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Eye color:</TD><TD>Black</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Ethnicity:</TD><TD>Asian</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Skin color:</TD><TD>Other</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Experience:</TD><TD>Experienced</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Compensation:</TD><TD>Depends on Assignment</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Info
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Last activity:</TD><TD>Mar 06, 2010</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=small>Joined:</TD><TD>Sep 27, 2008</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- begin ad tag (tile=2) -->http://ad.doubleclick.net/click;h=v...~sscs=?http://www.modelmayhem.com/gift/signup<!-- End ad tag -->

</TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Wendy Chong

Female
23 years old
Singapore, Singapore
Wendy Chong's Blog </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right>Mayhem #827965
Model
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tiramisuwendy

About me
***PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ MY PROFILE PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME***

WENDY C - Asian, based in Singapore. Done various photoshoots, events, acting and dancing work.

I take each collaboration/work very seriously and invest a lot of time into them. I shoot fashion/beauty/editorial/commercial/fitness.

****NO NUDES PLEASE****

My time is tight now, so I will only consider TF* with selective photographers/MUA/stylists offering exceptional work that will benefit my portfolio.

For paid shoots, please explain to me your project before i can give you a rate.

----------------------------------------------------------
To work with me, please email me at [email protected]

[URL="http://smile2wendy.blogspot.com/"]http://smile2wendy.blogspot.com[/URL]

CHEERS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=443220
<TABLE id=post4569301 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid" class=thead><!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
1st December 2008 <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>tiramisuwendy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4569301", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_4569301 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
<!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren --><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Freelance Model- Wendy C <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- google_ad_section_start --><!-- DL hilite infraction mod Jan 2009 -->
HELLO ALL
***PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ MY PROFILE PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME***​

((((((((((((UPDATES))))))))))))) -- 1st DEC 2008
I HAD REMOVED my braces already!! OPEN FOR TFCD/ paid shoot THIS WHOLE MONTH! i need to update my port too
angel.gif

___________WENDY C[/SIZE] - 21 years old Asian freelance model, based in Singapore. Willing to travel for overseas projects. Done various photoshoots, events, acting and dancing work.

I take each collaboration/work very seriously and invest a lot of time into them. I shoot fashion/beauty/editorial/commercial/fitness. For bikinis, i will only work with professional photographers.

****NO NUDES, NO SEMI NUDES, NO LINGERIE****

My time is tight now, so I will only consider TF* with selective photographers/MUA/stylists offering exceptional work that will benefit my portfolio.

For paid shoots, please explain to me your project before i can give you a rate.

I would like to network with all the talented photographers, talented models and people here. My main interest is acting, but however i enjoy photoshootings as well.
----------------------------------------------------------
To work with me, please email me at [email protected]
<!-- /DL mod --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
tiramisuwendy.blogspot.com

<TABLE id=post4588986 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid" class=thead>
post_old.gif
7th December 2008 <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>tiramisuwendy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4588986", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_4588986 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
<!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren -->Re: Freelance Model- Wendy C <!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- DL hilite infraction mod Jan 2009 -->Sorry Moderator,

Could u plz help me edit my post? i just posted up my PIC, thanks!
tongue.gif
q.jpg

W.jpg

<!-- /DL mod --><!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
tiramisuwendy.blogspot.com

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=post4633197 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 0px solid" class=thead>
post_old.gif
22nd December 2008 <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=thead align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>eileenksj<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4633197", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_4633197 class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
<!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren -->Re: Freelance Model- Wendy C <!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren -->
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff; COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- DL hilite infraction mod Jan 2009 -->I’m utterly disappointed with your no show last Saturday. This is not the first time. The other time you bother to inform but this time you did not. Despite of us waiting you for around an hour. Everything including the MUA was arranged. And the cost involved had simply gone down the drain. I had heard from other photographer about your no show. You are an irresponsible person.
<!-- /DL mod --><!-- / adsense tweak Jan 8th 2009 Darren 2nd part --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
my humble little flickr
<!-- / sig --></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2>
user_offline.gif

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtablealt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>11:41 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (8 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29695.8 in reply to 29695.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://sg.88db.com/88DB-Interact/SnapPostVote-Calling-for-88DB-Hunks-Babes/ad-482534/
<TABLE style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=tmpImageTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><TABLE style="WIDTH: auto; FLOAT: none" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center>
1A51D9EE-12F3-4977-9242-6A72228B46F0.jpg
</TD><TD>
btn_slideR.gif

<!--Build 9001--><!--End Slide Image--><!--Post Directory--><!-- End Post Directory-->
<!--Post Detail Content S-->
I like taking good photos. From Good scenerio to people. I would like to own a LG 5.0 mp phone because i believe that is more than enough to produce good quality photos :smile: SO vote for me and i could take more photos to share with you guys!
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>