• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He kick Marcus Chin due to his affair with a young girl out of his company, said it will tarnish his company's image. And he himself is actually doing the same thing for 2 years, with a wife and 4 kids. Who is more damaging?

Fucking double standard, good potential for being a pappy.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
老牛吃嫩草 1
c12-2.jpg
20090526_zt_marcus_AM.jpg

老牛吃嫩草 2
jack81.jpg

3884035494_2cecf8a153.jpg

That one not enough..That one not enough..That one not enough..That one not enough..

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WOW ! What a way to start weekend !

The New Paper FULL FRONT PAGE !

Moral of Story: Affairs always tragic - sooner or later, one way or another...

Mark Lee better donch talk big.... maybe Mark is the ****&forget type, he norny but not stupid....

Who will be next SHOCKER ? Huang Wen Yong ?

I read until I want to laugh !

Like gangster 'tiow chwee' liddat, call father, call friend, call pastor, go changi 'keng shou'.

I pity gal's father. Must be damn ashamed of his daughter. lan lan the lousy model donch know what she want from life ..... can see from all her comments & confused thoughts.

The Neos very steady. Jack must have confess to wife & pastor oredy.

Gal threaten to meet wife, 'SURPRISED' to be invited by Jack to do so. haha ha !
Her blackmail on him no longer works !

Wife calmly said she oredy knew a year ago. Lagi kool !

For children or $, she been thru thick & thin with jack Neo, a BBM & Cultural Medallion winner. Why so stupid go divorce ?

Marcus Chin, Tiger, John terry, ashley cole .... now jack Neo.....

Hopefully just one, donch like Tiger suddenly 4,5 ,6 all come out of the closet !

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
JACK NEO - Latest Hero to Zero?Tiger Wood of Singapore?

Tiger woods in the making..Let's see if more chick want to come forward....!:smile::smile:

Let's wait...Chick No. 1....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

老牛吃嫩草 2
jack81.jpg

Jackass Neo really a fucking cb kia. I believe I saw a tv segment years ago whereby he said his wife supported him when he was down and unknown. I believe it was financial support.

Luckily didn't spend money to watch a movie directed by such a jackass!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..... pastor involved. so jack neo now christian ?!

Powderful siah .... heartlanders' no 1 taoist boy now christian - hallelueh !

Lin NanXing last night testify at Lighthouse Evangelism Church...

If jack neo christian, why shoot movie still kill pig pray joss stick to idols & satan ?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now we also know that Marcus Chin got lot better taste for an affair than Jack Neo.

Both are CB not enough.

He kick Marcus Chin due to his affair with a young girl out of his company, said it will tarnish his company's image. And he himself is actually doing the same thing for 2 years, with a wife and 4 kids. Who is more damaging?

Fucking double standard, good potential for being a pappy.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that girl should have got herself pregnant first b4 confrontation. she should have planned it properly

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still waiting for the days when our MIWs or high court judges got caught placing their pee pee into the holes of another women who are not their wives!

Will that happen or I can only dream on?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo's latest publicity stunt!!

Jack neo lives in Pasir Ris? I heard he stays in a condo in AMK called THE NUEOVO or something like that. Just minutes walk from Yio Chu Kang MRT station.

It's a detached house along Miriam Way/Drive which is opposition Changi Prison, behind the petrol kiosk.

The condo may be another acquisition.

I'm surprised about the Pastor thingy....Jack a Christian ??

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy has been screwing around for a long time AND his wife knows about most if not all of his exploits. They are BOTH parasites. What's awkward is that the wife knows all along. Any good looking girl working with or for him knows of his humsup ways.

It is very strange that they decided to proceed to a public place to sort out their issues. What kind of a human being will do such a thing?

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a detached house along Miriam Way/Drive which is opposition Changi Prison, behind the petrol kiosk.

The condo may be another acquisition.

I'm surprised about the Pastor thingy....Jack a Christian ??

you guys must have regretted that you didn't marry a forgiving Christian wife?

Hahahaha!