• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am still waiting for the days when our MIWs or high court judges got caught placing their pee pee into the holes of another women who are not their wives!

Will that happen or I can only dream on?

Tiger woods I can understand, he's young & famous. Probably have females throwing themselves at him.

This young model & older dude, for the girl its a good career move & for Jack Neo its his last chance(s) before he gets too old. He's got all the 6Cs, so why not :smile:

Don't expect any MIW since they are either too old, or they are more careful.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo's latest publicity stunt!!

This guy has been screwing around for a long time AND his wife knows about most if not all of his exploits. They are BOTH parasites. What's awkward is that the wife knows all along. Any good looking girl working with or for him knows of his humsup ways.

It is very strange that they decided to proceed to a public place to sort out their issues. What kind of a human being will do such a thing?

He screw around his wife invite boys into their home .

So it's fair .

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe the model must have alerted the press before she stormed into Jack's house. It was a calculated move to stir shit into the sky. Otherwise, the press wouldn't have been so 'on cue'.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe the model must have alerted the press before she stormed into Jack's house. It was a calculated move to stir shit into the sky. Otherwise, the press wouldn't have been so 'on cue'.

It could have been JackassNeo or his wife that called the media. As far as the filthy couple are concerned, both already know of the affair. What they want to do is to minimize or exclude any money to be paid to the girl.

From the wife's response you can tell that she very kuailan.

But shit can hit the fan for them if the fucktoy provides lewd details of Jack's sexual exploits. Maybe then things will get more interesting. But don't blame the girl, she's young and JackassNeo used his celebrity status to take advantage of a young girl - essentially a teenager.

Even in the USA, celebrities who do such a thing will be censured by the public.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dislike this jack neo guy all along,typical occifer type, act upright infront of others but in fact is a scum in disguise.

His other irritant, so called 'student'..scarefare Muck, is a 'mark' man; if you doesn't be careful with his 'teo chew hao lian' remarks...one day, he will get his affairs spilled out also...:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
His other irritant, so called 'student'..scarefare Muck, is a 'mark' man; if you doesn't be careful with his 'teo chew hao lian' remarks...one day, he will get his affairs spilled out also...:p

He better pray hard that no young boys step out... lol THAT will be power!

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
He started fucking this girl when she was 20 and he was 48. A paedophile if ever there was one. I hope he has not been fingering his daughters when his wife is not around. He probably jerks off to fantasies of his young nieces in the nude.

One thing for sure, I won't leave my daughter alone with this fucking paedophile.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He started fucking this girl when she was 20 and he was 48. A paedophile if ever there was one. I hope he has not been fingering his daughters when his wife is not around. He probably jerks off to fantasies of his young nieces in the nude.

One thing for sure, I won't leave my daughter alone with this fucking paedophile.

Actually you might want to make sure your son not alone with Jackass Neo too. Just to be safe.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN jackass neo fucking a girl young enough to be his daughter, knn his wife say also forgive him, maybe his wife has a young lover outside..so bor pian got to forigive horny jackass neo...LOL

Maybe this year, jackass neo should get a National Day award for doing NS to fuck an ugly duckling. :p:p:p:oIo:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It could have been JackassNeo or his wife that called the media. As far as the filthy couple are concerned, both already know of the affair. What they want to do is to minimize or exclude any money to be paid to the girl.

From the wife's response you can tell that she very kuailan.

But shit can hit the fan for them if the fucktoy provides lewd details of Jack's sexual exploits. Maybe then things will get more interesting. But don't blame the girl, she's young and JackassNeo used his celebrity status to take advantage of a young girl - essentially a teenager.

Even in the USA, celebrities who do such a thing will be censured by the public.

Who the fuck are you to call the couple 'parasites', 'filthy' etc?

You the father of this cunt girl? Even that Mr Chong is flabbergasted & ask his own daughter what she want.

The wife 'kuailan' ? What fuck logic you have ?
For the first time, all the typical spite the wife, ransom the man tactics don't work because this wife stood up for the husband (behind close doors then settle with jack hard hard) & caught the girl by surpise by asking her 'what she wants'?

You moron chaopappy, that girl is no innocent, has her common sense iin the poems & blogs she kept, she simply out of rejection want to make things bad for jack Neo.

I am not condoning him & his adultery here but the model has passed age of consent & should know the rules of the game. In TNP interview, she shared her ealier fetish to date S-League foreign players but felt at 60kg then she is too plump. Fucking SPG slut.

The one thing that nobody can argue is Mdm Irene Khng, Jack's wife doesn't deserve to be called names & condemned by the likes of hypocritical chaopappy. Whether she is right to forgive Jack is their own business & theirs alone. She is entiltled to want to preserve her family of 4 children & a hubby she has seen thru thick & thin.

So stop your bigotted nonsense, Chaopappy !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who the fuck are you to call the couple 'parasites', 'filthy' etc?

You the father of this cunt girl? Even that Mr Chong is flabbergasted & ask his own daughter what she want.

The wife 'kuailan' ? What fuck logic you have ?
For the first time, all the typical spite the wife, ransom the man tactics don't work because this wife stood up for the husband (behind close doors then settle with jack hard hard) & caught the girl by surpise by asking her 'what she wants'?

You moron chaopappy, that girl is no innocent, has her common sense iin the poems & blogs she kept, she simply out of rejection want to make things bad for jack Neo.

I am not condoning him & his adultery here but the model has passed age of consent & should know the rules of the game. In TNP interview, she shared her ealier fetish to date S-League foreign players but felt at 60kg then she is too plump. Fucking SPG slut.

The one thing that nobody can argue is Mdm Irene Khng, Jack's wife doesn't deserve to be called names & condemned by the likes of hypocritical chaopappy. Whether she is right to forgive Jack is their own business & theirs alone. She is entiltled to want to preserve her family of 4 children & a hubby she has seen thru thick & thin.

So stop your bigotted nonsense, Chaopappy !

FUCK U LA. The wife want to turn a blind eye over his affair or is it affairs, can't be that good a wife i tell u.

If wife close one eye, husband got green light to con many young gullible girls. The wife might as well recommend Jackass Neo which whore house got nice girls!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all very funny, people fucked younger girls got caught, you all here fucking each other, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can i join in? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Jack Neo is with City Harvest or New Creation. Maybe at Suntec got Sunday Matinee this weekend. With tears and "Praise the Lord!"s

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FUCK U LA. The wife want to turn a blind eye over his affair or is it affairs, can't be that good a wife i tell u.
Well, FUCK U TOO !
u know jack neo better or his wife ?
ever heard of 以退为进?
by being the understanding & forgiving one instead of going for offensive/ tear face off - she is now making Jack so much more guilty & remorseful....

even Jack knows he has erred - I believe that fucking jealous girl simply play on his feelings & use suicide or self-abuse to drag him thru 2 years....

since when his wife/any wife support his infidelity ?
To suggest the woman going for own toy boys is to insult Jack's children as well ! Seow ting tong !

jw5

Loyal
My female friends worked with Jack Neo before, he always like to touch here touch there, always talked to PRC on the phone, so I'm not surprised he fucks around. But this gal where got pretty? Wah lau....

Let's guess how much is the settlement fee? I reckon will be half a mil, 2 years.... Give Jack Neo credits, maybe fucked her 100 times during that 2 years, that's $500 per fuck, not worth it, LOL
What I find hilarious is that based on the report, some people may think that such things have only been happening in the past 2 years.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, FUCK U TOO !
u know jack neo better or his wife ?
ever heard of 以退为进?
by being the understanding & forgiving one instead of going for offensive/ tear face off - she is now making Jack so much more guilty & remorseful....

even Jack knows he has erred - I believe that fucking jealous girl simply play on his feelings & use suicide or self-abuse to drag him thru 2 years....

since when his wife/any wife support his infidelity ?
To suggest the woman going for own toy boys is to insult Jack's children as well ! Seow ting tong !

Heh you fucking pathetic JACKASS LUMPAR PAPPY BASTARD! The wife knew for a year already and yet allowed this to go on.

JackassNeo is a humsup and this is well-known even before this case.

JUst because your wife allows you to fuck around and to take advantage of teenagers doesn't mean that she is also fucking around BUT it goes to show the morals that both parties abide by.

Whether she fucks around or not is irrelevant but the fact that she allows her husband to fuck around, to take advantage of teenagers goes to show her lack of morals as a human being. Itmust beg the question of what type of parents they are and how their children are brought up.

Husband and wife are corrupted individuals.

KNNPCB you are a PAPPY DOG for life but your PAPy days will be over when your masters are voted out of office in the next GE.

:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
that girl should have got herself pregnant first b4 confrontation. she should have planned it properly
Perhaps the wife would have said :" I know that you are pregnant and I would be pleased to accept the child as my own."
Hahaha!