• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iverbert ...you are history .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come i never see this thread yesterday ...:o
bro... this scumbag always entertaining ... ban him today we all got no joker to be entertained..:(

bro..dont worry ..just a day in lockup ...he will be out soon . you guys can take a rest today :smile: :wink:

dankos

hes a PAP dog , trying to act neutral ..bro , you know i never call ppl PAP dog here . confirm 100% dog .

he already tak boleh tahan all these faking. now he just whack oppo without any pretense already. kudos to u for detecting him first.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he already tak boleh tahan all these faking. now he just whack oppo without any pretense already. kudos to u for detecting him first.

bro, some of the so called PAP dogs here are actucally supporting their own opps party ..but for this Sense , he will whack all opps party except his master .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Ivebert is obviously a PAP-hater. He just like to piss and stir shit here by acting as a PAPee Dog. He must be taking several medicine to control his split personality.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Ivebert is obviously a PAP-hater. He just like to piss and stir shit here by acting as a PAPee Dog. He must be taking several medicine to control his split personality.
u rite. i tink he wans to be special.:eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i agreed with you ...he just need some attention ..thats why im start up this thread for him ...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah, you guys forming old bird committee to eradicate irritating forummers har? lol, fun or not?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like a dog, we should ban him once in a while unexpectedly. Let him squeeze his lumpar balls in frustration.

yes bro...we dont have to ban him forever ( like that no fun ) ...but once a while we let him buay tahan ..:wink: