• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iverbert ...you are history .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simi taiji?
oh no, im in this thread also.:eek:

bro, bo taiji ..dont worry . ppl here just want him to take a hide for a day ...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AscPOozwYA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yes ...peace for a day . :wink:

I don't like him, knowing he is pappy doggy, but banning someone is taking it to the extrme.

Where is the freedom of speech ?, i might or might not agree with your posting or anyone else here, that doesn't mean you have to ban him/her.

We can always ignore his/her posting if we don't like it.

Where is the IGNORE button?.....:smile: :smile: :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should start a poll, let all Samesters vote for a day on wheater to ban Iverbert or not under first past the post system. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like him, knowing he is pappy doggy, but banning someone is taking it to the extrme.

Where is the freedom of speech ?, i might or might not agree with your posting or anyone else here, that doesn't mean you have to ban him/her.

Sad to say there's no freedom of speech in whichever forum you join.
It happens everywhere ( including my forum )
So , if you're not diplomatic , don't play your cards right or you pissed the "powerful people" off , you are history
:eek:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will be back very soon. for some reasons he is one of leongsam's blue eye boy. other being clit666.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..all the old birds here knows so far i only ban teekee and pslam23 for the fun sake ...and because of their delusion religion . as for iverbert , i find him entertaining ...but bobian ..got ppl PM me to ban him . lets let the voters decide ...:biggrin::wink:

How come i never see this thread yesterday ...:o
bro... this scumbag always entertaining ... ban him today we all got no joker to be entertained..:(

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he will be back very soon. for some reasons he is one of leongsam's blue eye boy. other being clit666.

yesh, Pet I should name them. and take a closer look at thier reputation points, kena zapped liao will be rescued very fast. kena banned liao will be unbanned also.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesh, Pet I should name them. and take a closer look at thier reputation points, kena zapped liao will be rescued very fast. kena banned liao will be unbanned also.

thats why i ever suspect and voice out that iverbert & clinton666 are leongsam's clones. but that gay bicycle rider very smart, he turn around and say i am pap's mole :mad:

ta ma de.

bro cooleo, OA used to ban these 2 guys and a few others continuously. until leongsam did something and strip OA of majority of his powers.:mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you go through all my posting ...i dont ban ppl . so far i only ban pslam23 for fun and return teekee infection . as for iverbert , bobian last night many bros PM me to ban him . go through my post , i usually ignore iverbert .