• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iverbert ...you are history .

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since you are tulan and afraid of SDP, here.. you like him don't you? :biggrin:

94096_5_122_20lo.jpg

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you go through all my posting ...i dont ban ppl . so far i only ban pslam23 for fun and return teekee infection . as for iverbert , bobian last night many bros PM me to ban him . go through my post , i usually ignore iverbert .

Is this street justice? The "manifesto" of this forum is freedom of expression - except for some understandable religious or racial restrictions. Ask Sam. He as a host is supposed to uphold this basic rule.

How can you ban someone whose opinions are different from yours - even anti-PAP libel suits go through the proper court procedure? Has he violated any rule?

Sam has to make a stand - before this forum goes into one way track anti-PAP, anti-Singapore forum. Then you don't have to ban some forummers anymore, they will simply delete Sammyboy shortcut from their favourites!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this street justice? The "manifesto" of this forum is freedom of expression - except for some understandable religious or racial restrictions. Ask Sam. He as a host is supposed to uphold this basic rule.

How can you ban someone whose opinions are different from yours - even anti-PAP libel suits go through the proper court procedure? Has he violated any rule?

Sam has to make a stand - before this forum goes into one way track anti-PAP, anti-Singapore forum. Then you don't have to ban some forummers anymore, they will simply delete Sammyboy shortcut from their favourites!

Hey baby, don't get your knickers all twisted. Come back to Daddy and we'll discussed the issue of sexual freedom, can?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you even know how to make judgement? Or do you need to visit your optician for an eye check up? Oh wait! ivebert is your colleague from the same dog unit right that you have to vouch for him? For someone whose purpose here is only to curse sinkies, incite flame wars with no positive contributions to this forum what do you call that? :eek: