• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ivebert...please come back to be a better man .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for your kindness.
I really appreciate it.

I will stay and try to do some good in this forums.

You are a fucking sinkie wimp. I am right about you, you got no fucking balls. what a sinkie loser.

Stage up all the act and now come back , this will not win you any golden horse award.

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a fucking sinkie wimp. I am right about you, you got no fucking balls. what a sinkie loser.

Stage up all the act and now come back , this will not win you any golden horse award.

image.php

"You are a fucking balls-less wimp yourself.
You won't be saying that when your identity has been exposed."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah but a "rain check" means something else altogether. It's used when something has to be postponed to a later date.

EG: "Hey can I buy you lunch today?". Ans: "I'd love to but I'm too busy. I'll take a rain check.".

You are here teaching a low educated twit some english, it must be really hard on you.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to do some good, go to some other forum. This isn't a "do good" place.

If you've learned anything from this, it should be to realise the importance of financial independence. If you were a multi millionaire, you'd be able to continue fucking those damned sinkies even after being exposed.

you could be a man and put your money where your mouth is: expose yourself and keep on fucking sinkies.

but i have a strong hunch you won't practice what you preach.

of course you didn't say any of this and i am twisting your words.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, all cb kias are very active these few days, all try to be hero, LOL, hahahaa

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are here teaching a low educated twit some english, it must be really hard on you.

fuck u CB kia tonychat. u have what fuck intelligence? u are the moron who said ' i dun own (instead of owe) u a living. u also said empty vases (instead of vessels) make the most noise. u this type of level still dare say yourself intelligent? your psle english also fail ok. :oIo::oIo:

your english can make it? hahaha

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Insurance and unit trust are more for capital maintenance though they have risk. These instruments dont make you financially independent.

2. IMO, one achieves financial independence when one can choose to quit his job or biz without any worries in meeting ones cost of living for the rest of his life. You will feel blissful when one feels unaffected by frustrations in employment or biz.

How much is enough you might ask. It really depends on individual life style and level of contentment. Sam has given a quantum of the lower extreme. But given the way things are going in sinkieland, I may add one or two hundred thousand in hard cash for the lower end if you choose to stay. I never bother factoring CPF in personal financial plans since day one.

3. Even if you have multi millions, no one has to know of it. So where is the queue? Personally, I know of a senior person who has been working as a clerk. He learned and speculates small amounts in the currency markets for many years, and he has accumulated afew millions. Yet he is contented living a humble existence. IMO, he is a person with substance relative to his supervisors who are loud mouth show-offs with debts to service.

Maybe you can ask "the many", can they just show their employers the middle finger and quit, or walk away and sell their biz now, with out any financial worries for the rest of their lives. :smile: Greed is another matter.:(

I heard this concept of financial independence for so long and from so many people that I cease to understand what it means. The many who approached me couched it in terms of insurance and unit trusts. I bought my own and do not feel it makes me financially independent.

But "multi-millionaire" - that I can understand. In fact, if you are a multi-millionaire, you will find that there will be a long queue of damned sinkies waiting for you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
By using other people's misery for one. Not removing the Ivebert sticky is one way to get more viewers to come and in and stay. This is definitely not a nice thing to do.

Making the thread a sticky wasn't my idea. It was requested by the threadstarter. All I'm doing is trying to make the members here happy.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making the thread a sticky wasn't my idea. It was requested by the threadstarter. All I'm doing is trying to make the members here happy.

Funny how age has made u 'forget' to delete the thread despite being requested to do so by the same threadstarter

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I saw posts from the TS and also from Ivebert requesting in a nice way to please remove it.:confused:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Funny how age has made u 'forget' to delete the thread after being requested by the same threadstarter
You may have started the thread but that doesn't make you the owner of every single post that has been contributed.

Many members who have since added their two cents of wisdom could be very upset to see their masterpieces suddenly vanish before their very eyes.

Besides I see no reason why it should be deleted at such short notice. You can't just erase what has taken place with the click of a mouse. It's become a piece of history.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may have started the thread but that doesn't make you the owner of every single post that has been contributed.

Many members who have since added their two cents of wisdom could be very upset to see their masterpieces suddenly vanish before their very eyes.

Besides I see no reason why it should be deleted at such short notice. You can't just erase what has taken place with the click of a mouse. It's become a piece of history.

Quite true. I have created the thread of the year. 15,000 views in 3 days. Remember to write me a cheque for the royalties due to me.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Quite true. I have created the thread of the year. 15,000 views in 3 days. Remember to write me a cheque for the royalties due to me.

On the contrary. Since traffic here does not earn me any revenue whatsoever, I'll be sending you the bill for the bandwidth used up by your witchhunt. Please PM me the details so I can send you the bill.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if you really wants to make your members happy , you should post your photo and contact number here :wink: