• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Adeline GanSiokBin

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

When asked about her ideal man, she definitely has her set of preferences.

In the Facebook live video, in which the duo joined a businessman in an online sale, Adeline said just like any other woman, she is looking for an honest man.

However, here comes the part that not all men can fulfill.

Gentlemen, if you have a Porsche and Lamborghini in your garage, Adeline has her eyes on you.

“It’s best if you have a car without roof, so you can take me around town with the car.”

When it comes to your monthly income, you might have to work (extra) hard for that if you want to win her heart. Adeline is looking for a man who makes RM100,000 a month!

And you have to treat her like a princess.

“If you treat me like a princess, of course, I’ll treat you like a King, too!”

And no. Adeline’s request did not stop there. Let’s just say, you have to be super rich, maybe Bruce Wayne-kind of rich to date Adeline.

“You need to have 10 villas and please wear a good cologne. If not, please stay away.”

Not only that but Adeline also confidently said she is more popular and younger than Malaysian model, Amber Chia.

Recently, Adeline received an invitation from Bai En for a live video session, where she clarified that she has always paid for her e-hailing fares, and will take legal action against those who defame her.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

When asked about her ideal man, she definitely has her set of preferences.

In the Facebook live video, in which the duo joined a businessman in an online sale, Adeline said just like any other woman, she is looking for an honest man.

However, here comes the part that not all men can fulfill.

Gentlemen, if you have a Porsche and Lamborghini in your garage, Adeline has her eyes on you.

“It’s best if you have a car without roof, so you can take me around town with the car.”

When it comes to your monthly income, you might have to work (extra) hard for that if you want to win her heart. Adeline is looking for a man who makes RM100,000 a month!

And you have to treat her like a princess.

“If you treat me like a princess, of course, I’ll treat you like a King, too!”

And no. Adeline’s request did not stop there. Let’s just say, you have to be super rich, maybe Bruce Wayne-kind of rich to date Adeline.

“You need to have 10 villas and please wear a good cologne. If not, please stay away.”

Not only that but Adeline also confidently said she is more popular and younger than Malaysian model, Amber Chia.

Recently, Adeline received an invitation from Bai En for a live video session, where she clarified that she has always paid for her e-hailing fares, and will take legal action against those who defame her.

Standing beside her is a dick that didn't get potong-ed after all. She can consider.