• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ivebert...please come back to be a better man .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I heard this concept of financial independence for so long and from so many people that I cease to understand what it means.

I use the term in the most straightforward way possible. Being "financially independent" simply means that you don't have to depend on anyone else for money. You have enough of your own to maintain the lifestyle that you choose to lead.

For those who lead simple lives, financial independence can be achieved with as little as $400,000. I need a minimum of $4 million in order to lead a comfortable life.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use the term in the most straightforward way possible. Being "financially independent" simply means that you don't have to depend on anyone else for money. You have enough of your own to maintain the lifestyle that you choose to lead.

Wealthy people have a reputation to maintain. Unless they are pimps who pimp out sex ad banners.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Wealthy people have a reputation to maintain. Unless they are pimps who pimp out sex ad banners.

I don't condone pimping in any shape or form. I would never allow any known pimp to join this forum.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't condone pimping in any shape or form. I would never allow any known pimp to join this forum.

You might want to do a rain check. A little bird has been talking about Tonychat pimping out his ladyboy wife. lol

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You might want to do a rain check. A little bird has been talking about Tonychat pimping out his ladyboy wife. lol

What has taking a rain check got to do with Tonychat and his ladyboy wife?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For those who lead simple lives, financial independence can be achieved with as little as $400,000. I need a minimum of $4 million in order to lead a comfortable life.

Is this an indirect way of boasting that you make way more than 4 million?

Care to share what sort of business or job you're running?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You mentioned "I would never allow any known pimp to join this forum."

Yeah but a "rain check" means something else altogether. It's used when something has to be postponed to a later date.

EG: "Hey can I buy you lunch today?". Ans: "I'd love to but I'm too busy. I'll take a rain check.".

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Is this an indirect way of boasting that you make way more than 4 million?

Care to share what sort of business or job you're running?

I don't "make" 4 million on a regular basis. All I'm saying is that I would need at least 4 million in assets in order to fund my current lifestyle.

dankos

By using other people's misery for one. Not removing the Ivebert sticky is one way to get more viewers to come and in and stay. This is definitely not a nice thing to do.

since when leongsam is nice? he is just doing the thing he is programmed to do from birth, which is being nasty.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bragging ah sam ?