• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is my Avatar acceptable?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate the new avatar, are you sure you cannot change your mind and return to the good ole avatar from more than 10 years.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hate the new avatar, are you sure you cannot change your mind and return to the good ole avatar from more than 10 years.

I second that, he doesn't look like his usual self being, a pin in the cushion.

The new Avatar does not go along with his image he has built for himself.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

A blinking Nikon D4. It doesn't get any better than that. It has to be one of the best avatars in the whole wide web.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The new Avatar does not go along with his image he has built for himself.

I am no longer allowed to use it. When sammyboysexforum was purchased, the sammyboy branding and images were part of the deal. The new owners gave me permission to continue using the avatar for 4 years and this expired in June 2012.

I forgot all about it and received a warning letter a couple of weeks ago to either remove it or purchase the rights to continue using it for an agreed period at an agreed price.

Since we have not been able to agree on what is fair value, I've decided to rebrand instead.

The favicon can continue to used till June 2013.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am no longer allowed to use it. When sammyboysexforum was purchased, the sammyboy branding and images were part of the deal. The new owners gave me permission to continue using the avatar for 4 years and this expired in June 2012.

I forgot all about it and received a warning letter a couple of weeks ago to either remove it or purchase the rights to continue using it for an agreed period at an agreed price.

Since we all feel comfortable with a dummy, why don't you use Pinocchio instead? I think it fits you well.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think there is any patent on that. It is such an old story and there are also so many different illustrations. The best thing is whichever the illustration, people will recognise it.

Further, Pinnochio's nose suits you to a T. We never know when you are lying and when you are speaking the truth.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I don't think there is any patent on that. It is such an old story and there are also so many different illustrations. The best thing is whichever the illustration, people will recognise it.

If I simply make use of an existing image downloaded from some other site, there is no telling who created it and the cartoonist who drew the image is the person who holds the copyright to that image.

Google image search makes it very easy to track down the misuse of copyright in less than 30 seconds. I'm already pursuing at least 3 cases of the use of my images without permission and demanding thousands in compensation plus legal costs in each case. It is a very lucrative revenue source in this day and age.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I simply make use of an existing image downloaded from some other site, there is no telling who created it and the cartoonist who drew the image is the person who holds the copyright to that image.3

Why don't you do your own illustration? Only a dummy, so no such thing as true likeness.