• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is my Avatar acceptable?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
can... acceptable only if you let me use your old avatar..:smile:

After a receiving much flak for my choice of avatars, (it's seems to be impossible to please most people here), I have decided simply to use an image of the camera that I bought today as my avatar from now on.

Please say your piece now or forever hold your silence.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever rocks your boat. Imo, stick to your original. We probably neutral and immune by now:wink:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you worry about others opinion, recently you have been on the spot light , is it by freak of nature or you taking a # at Changi chalet.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big dslr is a burden. Used to carry one 20 years ago. Now i take pictures with a compact. Ive taken more pictures on a compact than a pro camera in recent years because its easier to use and faster to get candid shots.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss my points is going up and down, immediately under fire. Looks like the enemy machine gun is aiming at me.
I can't post without moderation, even though the points are back and my power is still 0. Like that sure die again. :confused: