• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Jew List’ published by Australian pro-Palestinian muslim activists forces families into hiding

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-786099

A collection of pro-Palestinian activists collected and published the names, photos, and social media accounts of 600 people from the creative industry whom they deem "Zionist," according to multiple media reports from Friday and a statement from the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies.

The spreadsheet listed numerous Australian Jews, many of whom were vocally critical of Israel, according to the Jewish Chronicle. In addition, many of the listed parties had never publicly supported Israel but had called for journalists who published antisemitic content to be reprimanded.

Some of the listed parties have received death threats, and at least one Jewish family was forced to go into hiding, according to an online statement by the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies.

The board also claimed that the list included photos of Jewish children, and a 5-year-old child had been the recipient of threats as a result.

“I have been vocally critical of Israel, was not added to the group and specially said I didn’t want to be in that group, and my name is on the spreadsheet,” a Jewish Australian journalist told the Sydney Morning Herald. “I am not a Zionist, I have never been a Zionist, I am just a Jewish woman trying to go about my life. This is a group of any Jew they know the name of. I can’t believe it is happening.”

The Beth Weizmann Jewish Community Centre in Melbourne Australia was vandalized with graffiti, including the word ''Genocide.'' (credit: Zionism Victoria)
Enlrage image
The Beth Weizmann Jewish Community Centre in Melbourne Australia was vandalized with graffiti, including the word ''Genocide.'' (credit: Zionism Victoria)
"This is a group of “creatives” working to silence voices calling for Palestinian liberation. Knowing that I will likely see some of these people at industry events is sickening - but not quite as sickening as knowing how many more peers I’ll run into who have maintained silence on Palestine AND the people trying to harm others because of it.” said Australian writer Clementine Ford as she shared the now deleted-link on her Instagram in a post that received nearly 9000 likes. “If you want an insight into how coordinated efforts are to silence Palestinian activists and their allies, you can read the leaked chat here. As always, I’m proud to stand alongside those fighting for justice and an end to Israel’s brutal oppression of Palestinians. You’ll see many of them sharing this post today - i thank them for inviting me to do so too.”