• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[Reddit] - AMDK says : Living in UK is really fucked up

UltimaOnline

level 1
klepto_entropoid
·2 days ago
Pretty soon I'll be leaving the UK I reckon. My reasons are:
  1. I will not inherit wealth. So I am basically just an indentured servant with no realistic social mobility to aspire to achieve.
  2. I have a good above average income and a frugal lifestyle and yet I feel trapped in a crappy semi-detached in a crappy area. To move to a nicer semi-detached in a nicer area would consume more than half my net monthly income. Sod that.
  3. Everything I use, which isn't much, has far outstripped my wage increases. Basic staples such as using a car to commute to work, needing to wash and dry clothes, needing to heat a 3 bed property, needing to maintain the property, needing car servicing, broadband, paying council tax that has gone up - I shit you not = 25% in 6 years. Even just the fact my food bill is now £85 a week. Clothes, a pint, a pizza..
  4. I can't afford to pay in to a decent private pension which means I'll never be able to retire. That seems totally shoe on head nuts and the way people just eat that reality with a nonchalant shrug is horrifying to me.
  5. The NHS is totally f***. I'm paying £700 a month in taxes and I'm not even guaranteed a level of service the most basic private healthcare warrants. I have to pay for private dentistry. If, God forbid, I need surgery for any reason I'll need to go private or wait so long or accept such a desperate level of care it would be literally masochism.
  6. The politics in this country are screwed. We absolutely do not live in a democracy. Its a farcical pantomime. Don't even get me started in the fact we still have a monarchy and an un-elected 2nd chamber. Strewth.
  7. I can't afford a kid even if I wanted one.
  8. I can't even afford a dog. Which is fine because I have to work 55 hrs a week (including the commute) just to pay for the car payment and diesel required to work 55 hrs a week.
  9. I have pretty much no life. My days are work, cook, clean, shop, youtube, reddit, bed. Its truly wretched.
  10. Every kind of service in the UK is dogshit. From the supermarkets to eating out. Everything is top dollar and there's no concept of service or quality.
  11. The roads are gridlocked. The shops are gridlocked. No matter where you go in England there's 15 buggers waiting for you in a line.
  12. The current levels of direct and indirect taxation are draconian. The cost of doing business is insane. Being self employed is insane. PAYE is an absolute robbery.
Loads more besides.
There's just not much going for this place now for anyone with half a brain and a middle income. Unless they want to play the "marriage, first child, inevitable divorce, pay for someone else to raise your kid and live in an HMO game". I really don't fancy that either.
All that and I didn't even mention Brexit or the climate being shit. Didn't really need to though right? :smile:

Eisenhut

Cum Singkeeland, all spg will spread legs,pay for his food and accommodation in exchange for donating his amdk sperm for gene upgrade

I thought under indian rule, UK cost of living should start to drop. A paratha shouldn't cost so much.

Psycho

Dear English, please come to SG, we have open leg policies. Don't worry about SInkies, they can f*&k off from this little red dot if they don't like.

cocobobo

Another problem is coke use. You'll be surprised how prevalent it is in UK, not just in big cities but even in small towns in Wales and Ireland. Really broken Britain.

k1976

level 1
klepto_entropoid
·2 days ago
Pretty soon I'll be leaving the UK I reckon. My reasons are:
  1. I will not inherit wealth. So I am basically just an indentured servant with no realistic social mobility to aspire to achieve.
  2. I have a good above average income and a frugal lifestyle and yet I feel trapped in a crappy semi-detached in a crappy area. To move to a nicer semi-detached in a nicer area would consume more than half my net monthly income. Sod that.
  3. Everything I use, which isn't much, has far outstripped my wage increases. Basic staples such as using a car to commute to work, needing to wash and dry clothes, needing to heat a 3 bed property, needing to maintain the property, needing car servicing, broadband, paying council tax that has gone up - I shit you not = 25% in 6 years. Even just the fact my food bill is now £85 a week. Clothes, a pint, a pizza..
  4. I can't afford to pay in to a decent private pension which means I'll never be able to retire. That seems totally shoe on head nuts and the way people just eat that reality with a nonchalant shrug is horrifying to me.
  5. The NHS is totally f***. I'm paying £700 a month in taxes and I'm not even guaranteed a level of service the most basic private healthcare warrants. I have to pay for private dentistry. If, God forbid, I need surgery for any reason I'll need to go private or wait so long or accept such a desperate level of care it would be literally masochism.
  6. The politics in this country are screwed. We absolutely do not live in a democracy. Its a farcical pantomime. Don't even get me started in the fact we still have a monarchy and an un-elected 2nd chamber. Strewth.
  7. I can't afford a kid even if I wanted one.
  8. I can't even afford a dog. Which is fine because I have to work 55 hrs a week (including the commute) just to pay for the car payment and diesel required to work 55 hrs a week.
  9. I have pretty much no life. My days are work, cook, clean, shop, youtube, reddit, bed. Its truly wretched.
  10. Every kind of service in the UK is dogshit. From the supermarkets to eating out. Everything is top dollar and there's no concept of service or quality.
  11. The roads are gridlocked. The shops are gridlocked. No matter where you go in England there's 15 buggers waiting for you in a line.
  12. The current levels of direct and indirect taxation are draconian. The cost of doing business is insane. Being self employed is insane. PAYE is an absolute robbery.
Loads more besides.
There's just not much going for this place now for anyone with half a brain and a middle income. Unless they want to play the "marriage, first child, inevitable divorce, pay for someone else to raise your kid and live in an HMO game". I really don't fancy that either.
All that and I didn't even mention Brexit or the climate being shit. Didn't really need to though right? :smile:

Cam cum to Paradise Island....u can have all SPG chiobus to choose from to make your own baby, also many different affordable good Property to Huat Big Big

Typical low SES ANG MO.
You heard of those high income earners kpkb about costs of living ?

Question he must ask, have he done more or wake up earlier and improve himself ? Have he put in more brain and effort to enhance his employment ? He is such a fucking negative energy giving person