• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is my Avatar acceptable?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. sammy, it is always pleasant putting some face linking the avatar to you mah!
2. the besterest is the hossanleong lookalike with the twitching eye thing.
3. my 2nd choice: seatless bike!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a receiving much flak for my choice of avatars, (it's seems to be impossible to please most people here), I have decided simply to use an image of the camera that I bought today as my avatar from now on.

Please say your piece now or forever hold your silence.

huh? ah leong u wanna please people here? r u ok? better take your medication!!!!

i will call beep por beep por to send u to "wan kor". hang in there first hor...

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Towkay, you can social experiment with these 2 pics.

First this..

gklBz.jpg

Then this..
6pqow.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Towkay, you can social experiment with these 2 pics.

First this..

gklBz.jpg

Then this..
6pqow.jpg

hi there

1. aiyoh! milo peng!
2. sammy cannot be so sick & pinkish mah.
3. he is totally not hot leh!
4. the kid with the twitching eye thing fits sammy to a tee.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After a receiving much flak for my choice of avatars, (it's seems to be impossible to please most people here), I have decided simply to use an image of the camera that I bought today as my avatar from now on.

As long you 're happy...go ahead..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a receiving much flak for my choice of avatars, (it's seems to be impossible to please most people here),

How much do you get from Nikon to have this as your avatar?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a receiving much flak for my choice of avatars, (it's seems to be impossible to please most people here),

It's not the avatar. It's what you are that irks others.

Too bad if it's the look at least you can try plastic surgery. So deal with it

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, it is horrible, it felt like having picture taken.
and admin is people management, so should have an avatar with personality or at least something alive.