• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it wrong to court an attached gal?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You assume that people, both men and women, do not change and remain faithful after marriage. :wink:

Marriage is an overrated thing, infused with man-made beliefs and values e.g. basic building block of society, holy matrimony, expression of true love, something that is intrinsically good etc.

If you remove all that additional layers of bullshit, marriage is nothing more than a business transaction between a man and a woman, and an alliance between two families. That is all.

Brilliant!!! I hope you stay intelligent and brilliant - always!!! Merry Christmas Sir !!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

If you swing both ways, tackle the boyfriend as well.

A threesome in bed can be real fun.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, there is no harm trying if you really like the girl. if she stray with you, just take it as you are taking over from there onwards. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually hor, I'm quite cheap...just a regular hawker centre girl who hankers after cute local boys...no ang mohs for me, they can :kma: :p

ok marilyn
where shall we meet?
which hawker centre is your favourite?
we can always just meet up for a cup of nice kopi....keen???
just pm me....i am a very decent kopi uncle....:smile:

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok marilyn
where shall we meet?
which hawker centre is your favourite?
we can always just meet up for a cup of nice kopi....keen???
just pm me....i am a very decent kopi uncle....:smile:

Excuse me, Uncle...which part of cute and boy don't you understand? :confused:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, me got to agree with you on your statement.
2. gals/women are equally itchy down there hoh:biggrin:
3. honest, one poke isn't enough from the same guy.
4. gals do steal eat too hoh.

lianbeng replies: 1 poke when u finished she still itchy leh! :biggrin: male n female different lah!

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You assume that people, both men and women, do not change and remain faithful after marriage. :wink:

Marriage is an overrated thing, infused with man-made beliefs and values e.g. basic building block of society, holy matrimony, expression of true love, something that is intrinsically good etc.

If you remove all that additional layers of bullshit, marriage is nothing more than a business transaction between a man and a woman, and an alliance between two families. That is all.

Damn right bro! You hit the nail right on the head.
Society has long decayed. So let's not pretend that
it hasn't. Everything under the sun is fair game.