• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it wrong to court an attached gal?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of man does that just to get laid? :eek: Sinkies perhaps. :biggrin:

Some religious folks out there want to save themselves for marriage you know, because fornication is bad and sinful, and marriage is sacred and blessed etc. :wink:

Sinkie guy to his very first girlfriend: Want to go apply for flat together? :biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

Attached - not wrong
Engaged - don't. unless she comes after you.
Married - Bad karma dude. Believe me.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some religious folks out there want to save themselves for marriage you know, because fornication is bad and sinful, and marriage is sacred and blessed etc. :wink:

Sinkie guy to his very first girlfriend: Want to go apply for flat together? :biggrin:

Poor thing, his first first sex very much depends on the balloting result. :biggrin:

u got it. dun be surprise we can have many dumb sinkies in sbf doing just that.

In SBF? Will be very interested to know who they are. kopisai must be one of them. :biggrin:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor thing, his first first sex very much depends on the balloting result. :biggrin:

In SBF? Will be very interested to know who they are. kopisai must be one of them. :biggrin:

time will tell. u will get to see how these sinkies begging those bitch to be their gf 1st before they can proceed to fuck her.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong at all...........marriage certificate is just a scrap of paper..........people ought not be bound by a certificate.....

you can court any girl..........even your sister-in-law also can..............sister also can as long as you don't get her pregnant.....

personally, I don't see any wrong even in courting your own mother............one must be open-minded........

KNN iodine dickhead, why you think like me?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attached - not wrong
Married - Bad karma dude. Believe me.

as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

Attached - not wrong
Married - Bad karma dude.
sex involved --- all the above