• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it wrong to court an attached gal?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

lianbeng replies: even married women play other men mah! what's wrong if unmarried? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What goes around comes around.
I've seen a few good examples of this sort of relationship.
You snatch somebody's gf/wife and one day someone will snatch away yours as well.
You got into an affairs with other people's wife, one day your wife will make you put on a "green beret" too.
You flirt with someone else gf and later ditch her, one day your gf will also come crying to you with the same story.

if you think you are macho and stylo milo to be a romeo, think again of the consequences?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GIMD... I am still waiting for you to explain why Fukushima have yet to exterminate mankind... this is way past your predicted date.

1st, I never predicted any date........

2nd, the removal of fuel rods over the next 1 year could very likely result in an accident that can kill off the planet.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

haha you are inviting troubles my dear friend....wait kana bokok then you know....

some attached girls like to flirt around even though they already have a steady..if you go for them, you still can get whacked..

so stay away from them the best.....there are still many unattached girls all over the place...go for them lah.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing wrong at all...........marriage certificate is just a scrap of paper..........people ought not be bound by a certificate.....

you can court any girl..........even your sister-in-law also can..............sister also can as long as you don't get her pregnant.....

personally, I don't see any wrong even in courting your own mother............one must be open-minded........

you are a damed god liao
what is wrong with you?
gone bonkers liao or bought over???

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha you are inviting troubles my dear friend....wait kana bokok then you know....

some attached girls like to flirt around even though they already have a steady..if you go for them, you still can get whacked..

so stay away from them the best.....there are still many unattached girls all over the place...go for them lah.

lianbeng replies kopiuncle: girls/women like competition - u may not be her 1st or last one! :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng replies kopiuncle: girls/women like competition - u may not be her 1st or last one! :biggrin:

some women are really devious
and they just do not have enough
and such women can easily get their men
i think they have kongtau...their eyes look
your brother marikita straight away!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some women are really devious
and they just do not have enough
and such women can easily get their men
i think they have kongtau...their eyes look
your brother marikita straight away!

lianbeng replies kopiuncle: bcoz they are receiving we are giving mah! :biggrin: demand will always be more than supply mah!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is open-mindedness.............imagine long lost brother-sister.............long lost son-mother............

are you okay today GOD ?

incest acceptable?

no wonder the pharaohs died out
and many dynasties died out
inbreeding will kill the genes and heritage...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you okay today GOD ?

incest acceptable?

lianbeng replies kopiuncle: during Adam & Eve days, no other human beings were on earth yet! so how to reproduce more kids leh? :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If both are consenting adults, what's there to stop them? Religion? Law? Children? Married, she (or he) can still have a fling, or an affair. Princess Di was seeing that Egyptian guy while she was married wasn't she? Anything wrong with that? So what?

It is only wrong if one makes it out to be.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If both are consenting adults, what's there to stop them? Religion? Law? Children? Married, she (or he) can still have a fling, or an affair. Princess Di was seeing that Egyptian guy while she was married wasn't she? Anything wrong with that? So what?

It is only wrong if one makes it out to be.

Cheers!

hey, how come you didn't give example of how your LKY court his wife and all his bullshit story like an obedient PAP shit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you okay today GOD ?

incest acceptable?

I can accept it..............as long as no children are produced............

sex is just the closest form of physical contact...........nothing more...