• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it wrong to court an attached gal?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
as above.. of course if shes married its confirm wrong.. how about if she unmarried and has a boyfriend? is it still wrong?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong at all...........marriage certificate is just a scrap of paper..........people ought not be bound by a certificate.....

you can court any girl..........even your sister-in-law also can..............sister also can as long as you don't get her pregnant.....

personally, I don't see any wrong even in courting your own mother............one must be open-minded........

samanthachen

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong at all...........marriage certificate is just a scrap of paper..........people ought not be bound by a certificate.....

you can court any girl..........even your sister-in-law also can..............sister also can as long as you don't get her pregnant.....

personally, I don't see any wrong even in courting your own mother............one must be open-minded........

This is really progressive thinking. I salute you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah u all so got balls sia. Me scare leh. Nowadays, stinking land is chopped into pieces throw into river or throat kena slashed. Dun play play.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say is,,,if u do to others,,others also can do to u,,but if she not happy in her relationship and u 2 feel happy,...than maybe 2 wrongs do make a right...very common now that couples break up than remain frens than go out etc with their new partners,,,to me,,if relationship not happy..than its time to move on...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I said the above in all seriousness.............consider this..........

sister-in-law is not of the same bloodline so no problem there...........your brother will either get over it in time or disown you..........(being brothers, there's always the likelihood that brothers will go for the same girl, right?)

as for sister, it's just a girl with the same parents as you.............incest is only bad if you two produce children which might be deformed, etc...........so adopt children instead........

as for mother, it's just the woman that gave birth to you............same as for sister, no children with mother okay liao..........as long as mother looks good enough to eat..................father disown you so be it lah, as long as father no have tons of money to let you inherit...........

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIMD... I am still waiting for you to explain why Fukushima have yet to exterminate mankind... this is way past your predicted date.