• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is gansiokbin mad?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do u think?
You dare to swear or not ? That if she is not mad, you room mate will become a whore ?

You must always understand. Whatever she claimed she is ALWAYS depends on other people NOT doing something. That something in this case is SWEARING.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a virgin in the sense that her pussy has been groped and touched, her labia stroke, entered or not is irrelevant.

What kind of pure virgin would attempt to fuck?

@ginfreely you are a dirty filthy mad slut who fuck but fail, cannot find hole. I suggest her cheebye be cut off if she wants to be considered a virgin.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She went through the process of where is my
Hai hole hai hole
And
Oh
You touch my ta lala

Hence, no more virgin.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a virgin in the sense that her pussy has been groped and touched, her labia stroke, entered or not is irrelevant.

@ginfreely you are a dirty filthy mad slut who fuck but fail, cannot find hole. I suggest her cheebye be cut off if she wants to be considered a virgin.
I beg to differ.

As long as she has not been penetrated, she is still a virgin.

However, she will not be considered "chaste" which is what we normally associate virginity with.

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I beg to differ.

As long as she has not been penetrated, she is still a virgin.

However, she will not be considered "chaste" which is what we normally virginity with.
she may still have her hymen but her spiritual being is tainted and not considered virgin. her foul mouth is testament her broken spiritual virginity.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly. Good points. :thumbsup:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240107_120822.jpg

IMG_20240107_120845.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
her imagination very good to write all these rubbish on facebook
She took the effort to record all the sound etc I think she play with hantu one. Then she create the horror atmosphere by playing those horror piano music in the background.

As per title, gansiokbin is mad one.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She took the effort to record all the sound etc I think she play with hantu one. Then she create the horror atmosphere by playing those horror piano music in the background.

As per title, gansiokbin is mad one.
got a ghost attach to her maybe