• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

INDIAN FTRASH VP @ DEUTSCHE BANK CRITICISES SGs FOR HAVING SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT

meeraze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

We have a right to our rights.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Foreign indian vp at deutsche bank criticise singaporeans for being entitled

We like to jibe fellow Sinkies with "Who did you vote for?", but if gentlemen such as Mr Kannan become new Sinkie citizens, you can probably expect more years of such public taunts from them.

And also, more years of this:

2014-12-31%2023.52.07_zpssq10xtoo.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is a software engineer of sorts…not many singos can do what he does….I fully understand why deutsche bank needs to employ talent like this….but why can't they set up a software centre of excellence in India/Philippines and hire millions of them there…the nature of work does not require them to be present in Singapore…unless it's for final testing of systems..after which they can have lunch at Muthus Curry and fly the fuck back home.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just one of the many subcontinent 'software engineers' (I use the term 'engineer' loosely) infesting the back offices of banks and other institutions. :wink:
They aren't doing any coding like the real software engineers... everything is automated.

Because back office operations are run as cost centers, they're cutting costs ruthlessly (with blessings from the PAP govt) and scraping the bottom of the barrel to staff these workplaces. That's what signing a FTA with India does. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this fucking idiot talks so much,they are not complaining because they come to our country by the planeloads and are offered cushy high paying jobs in banking and it and get to live in condos thanks to some agreement signed by arse clown loong.but imagine for a moment if this country was entirely run by shitskins,and 80 percent of them have to work some shitty crappy job for 1.2k to 2.4k......just like the hordes of sinkies elderly and uncles and aunties that man the counters of macdonalds and clear the tables of food courts.....do u think these fucking indian nationals will still be talking that shyt?this country will fall apart faster than india because these indian douchebags are the most entitled arseholes in the world.go and work a job as a burger flipper or security guard if u think singaporeans are entitiled......i have never seen a indian national working as a toilet cleaner or living in a 3 room hdb flat along with the rest of us peasants.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We should give this Ah Neh full publicity for his insults hurled at sinkee. I will not shed a tear if DB fires him.

I think Deutsche Bank of 2015 has been thoroughly infested with his kind of people. That's probably not going to happen.

Also, unlike Casey's case this isn't really an insult per se... just not a very classy thing to say.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

We should give this Ah Neh full publicity for his insults hurled at sinkee. I will not shed a tear if DB fires him.

Feel free to fax your complaint to DB local, regional as well as HQ.

https://www.db.com/singapore/en/content/contacts.html

your staement just personify the very type of people this ah neh is making fun of. at least this ah neh manage to couch his insult into some statement so as not to appear abrasive nad get himself fired but it is still the same message. as much as I am a local, some sinkies are so stupid and idiotic that belies my imagination. Come on, get real. Do you think DB is going to take your concern or complaint seriously???? they are only interested in making money, period. at most they issue some half hearted contrition stateement or apology to appease the masses but that's it. they would hire more ah tiongs and pinys and ah nehs quietly on the sidelined. do you see the parallel here with local politics??? that's why I said there alot of unbelievably gullible sinkies here so much that I am believed this ah neh is partly correct. no wonder the old man said alot of sinkies are daft.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no wonder the old man said alot of sinkies are daft.

It's a chicken and egg situation. The Old Fossil and his clan would not be in power for so long had Sinkies been less daft.

Cause and effect goes both ways.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A vice president ah neh.. Well done sinkies.. Carry on being ball-less.. And then complain your ass painful later...

That is why I stay away from sinkies..

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A vice president ah neh.. Well done sinkies.. Carry on being ball-less.. And then complain your ass painful later...

That is why I stay away from sinkies..

Very good choice. LIKE.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's a total bs statement. The government dictates our lives. It claims credit all the time but now it doesn't want to be accountable for the screw-ups?

Which country in the world allows foreigners to displace the locals? Only Sinkapore. The Ah Nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs would be slaughtered if they exhibit the same kind of behaviour elsewhere. In the Middle East, they are treated like dirts.

Stop blaming sinkees. We have a right to jobs in the country, not foreigners. We have a right to seats on the MRT, not foreigners. We have a right to HDB flats, not foreigners. If you want to sell out sinkapore like the PAP, then you are a traitor.
I disagree with your saying that the government dictates our lives. There's always a choice. There are jobs available for Sinkies, but many would give them up without even initiating a struggle. Their common complaints are: too far from home, don't want to work on weekends, too long hours, no family life, etc, etc. Let me give you an example. If a Malaysian is willing to wake up at 4.30am from Kulai to travel to Sinkie Land and goes back home only after 8pm, 6 days a week, what's more can a Sinkie complain? The Ringgit exchange rate may be a determining force for the Malaysian, but similarly, the Sinkie would also be paid the same SGD and the Sinkie's traveling hours are even shorter.

In fact, the government had already initiated the condition for employers to consider Singaporeans first policy since August 2014.
Starting next August, firms with more than 25 employees must advertise a vacancy for professional or managerial jobs paying less than S$12,000 ($9,600) a month on a new jobs bank administered by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency for at least 14 days, the Ministry of Manpower said in a statement.

Only after that period can the company apply for an employment pass to bring in a foreign national.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/23/us-singapore-economy-jobs-idUSBRE98M03R20130923

There's always a limit to what the government can do if those ungrateful Sinkies will still want to deceive themselves by not wanting to put in the extra effort and hard work.

Sinkie Land cannot afford not to have FTs because its own population figure alone is simply not sufficient to sustain a vibrant economy. If it will become a "closed" country, then it cannot be on the world map anymore, just like Brunei, a small country living on its own dream and manifestation. They can afford to do so because they have oil reserves to fall back on, but not Sinkie Land.

Yes, the government may have overlooked on the hindsight previously in not preparing for the infrastructures prior to letting in more FTs. However, effective remedial measures have already been taken. More HDBs, more hospitals, more MRT lines and even the new bus managing system to take effect from the middle of this year will lead to more improvement for the public in general. Furthermore, you would also have realized that the per capita income for most working age Sinkies are now much higher. These people are enjoying better quality of life and also for their children, compared to their parents back in the 80s. These are in fact progress in the making. Of course not everyone will be in this same capacity. Only those who are prepared and willing to strive will succeed. One must always remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I disagree with your saying that the government dictates our lives. There's always a choice. There are jobs available for Sinkies, but many would give them up without even initiating a struggle. Their common complaints are: too far from home, don't want to work on weekends, too long hours, no family life, etc, etc. Let me give you an example. If a Malaysian is willing to wake up at 4.30am from Kulai to travel to Sinkie Land and goes back home only after 8pm, 6 days a week, what's more can a Sinkie complain? The Ringgit exchange rate may be a determining force for the Malaysian, but similarly, the Sinkie would also be paid the same SGD and the Sinkie's traveling hours are even shorter.

In fact, the government had already initiated the condition for employers to consider Singaporeans first policy since August 2014.

There's always a limit to what the government can do if those ungrateful Sinkies will still want to deceive themselves by not wanting to put in the extra effort and hard work.

Sinkie Land cannot afford not to have FTs because its own population figure alone is simply not sufficient to sustain a vibrant economy. If it will become a "closed" country, then it cannot be on the world map anymore, just like Brunei, a small country living on its own dream and manifestation. They can afford to do so because they have oil reserves to fall back on, but not Sinkie Land.

Yes, the government may have overlooked on the hindsight previously in not preparing for the infrastructures prior to letting in more FTs. However, effective remedial measures have already been taken. More HDBs, more MRT lines and even the new bus managing system to take effect from the middle of this year will lead to more improvement for the public in general. Furthermore, you would also have realized that the per capita income for most working age Sinkies are now much higher. These people are enjoying better quality of life and also for their children, compared to their parents back in the 80s. This is in fact progress in the making. Of course not everyone will be in this same capacity. Only those who are prepared and willing to strive will succeed. One must always remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Well done, PAP govt apologist. Did you copy and paste this response from a template? :rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done, PAP govt apologist. Did you copy and paste this response from a template? :rolleyes:
Don't say like that lah. I'm speaking from my own witnessing in Sinkie Land. If you look at those below the poverty line in Hongkong, you'll realize that they are in an even more pathetic state. Happy New Year Laksaboy.

Last edited:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo ai pung pow celeebrate SG 6.9 million mai

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo ai pung pow celeebrate SG 6.9 million mai
Didn't Pinkie even mentioned on New Year's Eve that he looks forward to "SG100"? Of course he won't live that long to see it personally.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whats the point of being on the world map when ur own country doesnt even belong to you.im pretty sure the percentage of foreigners in singapore has crossed the 45 percent mark already.not uncommon now to go out and run into 13 fts on the bus ang mohs indian nations and pinoys and u the only singaporean.

also PAP just initiate the singaporean first policy on august 2014?i thought all along they say they place singaporean first?so u mean before august 2014 singaporeans were basically cheated by PAP lah?not that their policy matters one shit.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a joke that the government even need to initiate a Singaporeans first policy only now. And from August 2014? Should not the Singaporeans first policy be right from day one of nation building?

Why don't you tell us in which countries, there is a need for the Govt to initiate a native first policy so that we can keep them in perspective?

In fact, the government had already initiated the condition for employers to consider Singaporeans first policy since August 2014. Should not it by default that the native comes first in employment in the country?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is a joke that the government even need to initiate a Singaporeans first policy only now. And from August 2014? Should not the Singaporeans first policy be right from day one of nation building?

Why don't you tell us in which countries, there is a need for the Govt to initiate a native first policy so that we can keep them in perspective?
If you still want to argue on this initiative, then there will be no end to it. I've never say that the government is perfect and no government in this world is. But if they do want to improvise policies to improve for its people, definitely it has to start from somewhere and they should be given a chance to prove themselves.

In fact, a few previous Ministers like Mah Bow Tan, Raymond Lim, etc, are all indeed useless, if not damaging, and should have never been in the Cabinet at all. I would fully attest to this and rightfully, a few of them currently in LTA should also be asked to go.

Last edited: