• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

im going to sue you until your pants drop knn !!!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

correction : 1st go see your lawyer ;

2nd go make a police report ;

hi there

1. ah ms tang, do you still believe sheep mata take such things as crime meh?
2. pursuing some legal recourse should be betterer option.
3. but the legal fees could be as much as the price of the kitty for drifter!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_leukemia_virus

Treatment
[edit] Approved US Treatment

The first vaccine for FeLV became available in 1985.[6]

In 2006, the United States Department of Agriculture issued a conditional license for a new treatment aid termed Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator.[7][8] Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator is by T-Cyte Therapeutics, Inc.[9]

Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator is intended as an aid in the treatment of cats infected with feline leukemia virus (FeLV) and/or feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV), and the associated symptoms of lymphocytopenia, opportunistic infection, anemia, granulocytopenia, or thrombocytopenia. The absence of any observed adverse events in several animal species suggests that the product has a very low toxicity profile.

Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator is a potent regulator of CD-4 lymphocyte production and function.[10] It has been shown to increase lymphocyte numbers and Interleukin 2 production in animals.[11]

Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator is a single chain polypeptide. It is a strongly cationic glycoprotein, and is purified with cation exchange resin. Purification of protein from bovine-derived stromal cell supernatants produces a substantially homogeneous factor, free of extraneous materials. The bovine protein is homologous with other mammalian species and is a homogeneous 50 kDa glycoprotein with an isoelectric point of 6.5. The protein is prepared in a lyophilized 1 microgram dose. Reconstitution in sterile diluent produces a solution for subcutaneous injection.[9][12]
[edit] Approved European treatment

Interferon-ω (omega) is sold in Europe at least under the name Virbagen Omega and manufactured by Virbac. When used in treatment of cats infected with FeLV in non-terminal clinical stages (over the age of 9 weeks) there have been substantial improvements in mortality rates; in non-anemic cats, mortality rate of 50% was reduced by approximately 20% following treatment.[citation needed]

The drug is quite expensive, dosage being dependent on body-weight, but will be covered by most pet insurers.

maja06

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still dont know whats the rules for austraila breeder ...will check later ..thanks . up your points liao .

Have you considered the Small Claims Tribunal? IIRC, you have some experience with wildlife impex issues -- so if you can show how it's the damn pet shop's fault in your narrative, the DIY kit might be easy peasy for you. They take claims up to 20k, I believe.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a cat for 10K.
i rather buy a swiss watch.
those pet cat ,cant even catch mouse, what use do they have?

Swiss watch teach a kid nothing except how to want a swisser watch for christmas next year. A pet will teach your kids some responsibility and commitment.
i remember my 18yrs old birthday, i recieved a hamster that came with a note " Learn some responsibility" from my exgf.
I had the hamster for 9 years! It would have been longer if I have realised his daily "running around mill" routine was not that simple.
He was actually hatching a more sinister plan akin to "Shawshank Redemption". I found the cage door opened one fine day and never saw him again :confused:.

strong-hamster-small.jpg

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK you eat what you want, I eat what I want.

You can eat whatever you want. But next time you are sitting at changi village and enjoying your nasi lemak, thank the nearby cat for keeping the place cockroach-free. Yes. Cats are HDB's secret weapon in keeping the place free from infestation. not your cleaners.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

I think mata and lawyers be sian at such cases. Lawyers can just push up their charges. Most probably such cases never make it to court.
Petshop selling service and rely on reputation. Breeder rely on reputation. Once reach legal table, all sides will want to fight til the end. that means lawywers win in the end. I will just keep hassling the parties until they drop.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
sorry to hear about this bro. I kena similar case many years back. Bought a young dog for about 1.5 k for the kids and shortly after the dog died of kidney failure.

Was really angry but there was nothing i could do.

Hope you manage to get something out of this.

about 3 weeks ago my cousin ask me for a christmas present . he wanted a 11months cat which cost me 10k . i really pamper this cousin of mine so i decided to send his parents the money to buy the cat ...but 2 weeks after he brought it something happen to the cat ...the cat keep on vomiting almost everyday so my sister send the cat to the vet ...but to her horror that cat kena feline leukemia virus ( FeLV ) . she send me a copy of the animal contact ...and ask me whether its possible to sue the pet shop . what do you guys think ? do i have a case ?

[

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can eat whatever you want. But next time you are sitting at changi village and enjoying your nasi lemak, thank the nearby cat for keeping the place cockroach-free. Yes. Cats are HDB's secret weapon in keeping the place free from infestation. not your cleaners.

Well said.. well said.. Cats are lovable animals.. I got 2 cats and a dog... All 3 of them get along well with one another.. My male cat is a well known cassanova back at my old Tampines neighbourhood.. He managed to bonked nearly all of the female cats there.. Rat problems are quite prevalent at Tampines and till now those PAP scums have yet managed to find a solution to these problems.. And the best thing is, my cat did a great community service by getting rid of many rats there.. In fact he did a better job than those Town council workers.. Fucktard Mah Bow Tan should give my cat Sylvester a medal for his good job..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice story and i agree with the moral of the story.....
But you dun need a 10K pet to instill that.......
Going to the animal pound or SPCA to adopt a pet will be even more valuable lesson and meaningful

Swiss watch teach a kid nothing except how to want a swisser watch for christmas next year. A pet will teach your kids some responsibility and commitment.
i remember my 18yrs old birthday, i recieved a hamster that came with a note " Learn some responsibility" from my exgf.
I had the hamster for 9 years! It would have been longer if I have realised his daily "running around mill" routine was not that simple.
He was actually hatching a more sinister plan akin to "Shawshank Redemption". I found the cage door opened one fine day and never saw him again :confused:.

View attachment 3227

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

bro, as i mention before i dont mind paying for legal fees i just dont like the feeling of being cheated

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you considered the Small Claims Tribunal? IIRC, you have some experience with wildlife impex issues -- so if you can show how it's the damn pet shop's fault in your narrative, the DIY kit might be easy peasy for you. They take claims up to 20k, I believe.

thankyou ..yes , im looking at all areas how i can make them be responsible for their act .