• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Gay predator going around MRT hunting for men he wants photos of

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
faintchester1 :

Today I was going to work as usual. During the transit, I was scrolling Reddit and came across this post, that a man was asking the OP to take a photo and whatsapp him. Immediately my first thought is that OP might be a girl and I was thinking 'walau, why Singapore become like this liao?'

6.30 PM I was going back home as usual. The same train that the aforementioned OP took, from Downtown to BP. I walked and took the escalator going up. In the midst of it, a slim and small guy (I am 173) wearing specs with black shirt and pants, in his 25-28 I believe, talked to me. As I was wearing earpiece, I coudln't understand what he was talking. Lazy me didnt turn off the music, I just keep 'huh' 'huh'. Turned out he was asking me to take selfie and whatsapp to him. I think he asked like 'Can you take a photo and whatsapp to me?'

Suddenly my brain got an electric shock, shag, it was the Reddit post that I read this morning! But seriously dude, I am a guy also WTF. Then I straight away said no of course. That black shirt spec guy was very angry and show me his middle finger while walking up the escalator. Also at the same time, he kept on swearing. Everyone around was looking at him, but siao lang doesn't care one ma. I followed him from a distance, he rushed to take the bus that just arrived. The BP bus stop on the right-hand side once you come up the escalator, with Hillion on the left.

I didnt feel angry, just feel sibeh strange. Why Singapore like this liao and why BP suddenly become Yishun huh? Anyway I am not planning to lodge any report, I dont feel any threat but only strangeness.

moonlightify :

Hi, I am the OP of the original post. I really cannot believe this dude had the audacity to try this again. During my encounter with him, he wouldn't take "no" for an answer and kept heckling me for the photo and was being hella weird. I also just felt weirded out but didn't feel threatened, that's why I asked for opinions on whether I should report the incident to the police or not. Anyway, glad that you're okay and I hope the police will investigate on this matter.

SnooSquirrels3327 :

I met him before at Choa Chu Kang interchange, he insisted me to take a selfie with him and send to his WhatsApp. Afterwards, he went on to show me his ig acc and it’s filled with pictures of men.

purplemushroom077 :

Ok so I work at a fast food chain restaurant ( not gonna reveal ) and he’s kept asking where am I everyday come back to the store ask for me then when I’m there he’ll ask for my pics repeatedly.