• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

im going to sue you until your pants drop knn !!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only silly people keep animals as pets and argue over it. Smart people cook and eat it, no need to argue. But frankly, I've never tasted cat meat before, it was unwanted cause they say too small, not enough meat, not worth the trouble.

tell you what ..you want meat i pay for your airticket come to japan and get my pits . are you game enough ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No harm to see a lawyer and get advice. Must be done asap. The disease I believe is not contactable and is inherent and not easily detectable. A vet can also advice the best action to take. 10K is not a small sum.

thankyou for your advice bro ...will do that .

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13) without prejudice to the aforesaid and subject to the terms set out hereunder . the seller guarantees that should the animal contract a viral or bacterial infection within 24hours from the date the buyer signs this contract or upon delivery of the animal to the buyer , whichever is earlier, the seller will refund the price of the animal to the buyer subject to the following condition preccedent

FeLV is not a viral or bacterial infection. It is a fatal disease I believe and is inherited when the kitten was born.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tell you what ..you want meat i pay for your airticket come to japan and get my pits . are you game enough ?

Not free even if free ticket. I have plenty around.

thankyou for your advice bro ...will do that .

It's inhumane to have contracts and sue over animals. Keeping pets is the same as keeping slaves. Please respect animals let them back into their natural habitat.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Daft sucker.

There's a term for one-way pampering with expensive gifts: RIP OFF.

Now you're doing extra and bothering yourself with a potential lawsuit. Lemme guess... you're paying the legal fees too.?

YOU voluntarily gave a $10K present to the kid. What he does with it henceforth is quite frankly none of your concern.

If they do not want to take care of the pet and nurse it back to health (too stingy to pay for visits to the vet, eh?), then they can jolly well give the creature to the SPCA, which may or may not put it down.

Unlike you presumably, I have no qualms severing ties with parasitic or annoying relatives, which may include me not attending certain weddings or funerals. I have done it before.

boy , this is not about money anymore ...its about pride ...do you like being cheated ? how do you feel being cheated . i dont mind spending another 10k or more for lawsuit as i have said , the diseases is fatal . go and read more about that diseases before you said nurse it back to health .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not free even if free ticket. I have plenty around.

It's inhumane to have contracts and sue over animals. Keeping pets is the same as keeping slaves. Please respect animals let them back into their natural habitat.

keeping animal is the same as keeping slave ? what logic is that ? no wonder you cant keep your wife . you taking about respecting animal when you abuse them with your bare hands ? dont come and preach animals right to me when you are killing animal .

not free to come or you scare ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keeping animal is the same as keeping slave ? what logic is that ? no wonder you cant keep your wife . you taking about respecting animal when you abuse them with your bare hands ? dont come and preach animals right to me when you are killing animal .

not free to come or you scare ?

Tell me you have a tiger or lion and I'd be scared. But really, not free now.

M

Mdm Tang

can fill in , not see clearly, the

contract,

a) date of contract ?

b) date of cat landed in sgp?

c) date of cat delivered to your sis hse?

d) date 1st see the vet ?

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibei jialat. Why everything must sue?? First thing is to confront the Breeder! Negotiate a win-win all 3 way including the cat. Once reach court, the breeder will want to lawyer up to clear their name too. i believe the breeder won't to tarnish their name over 10k. Mabe you can threaten to tell your story to every media and see what they can offer.
If I'm not wrong, the case won't go your way once reach court. Thats why the mantra when buying pets is choose a reputable breeder or go to animal home and adopt.
my opinion. Sue is last last resort.:*:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes my dog can only do doggie , you dont have to be afraid ....so when you free ?

You just missed my stopover at Narita and Tokyo last week. Oh yes, that must mean that I'm Irene Yeoh, whoever, nevermind. The return flight next month has a scheduled stopover there too, extendable too. You pay for accommodation? Japan is an expensive place to stay in.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

can fill in , not see clearly, the

contract,

a) date of contract ?

b) date of cat landed in sgp?

c) date of cat delivered to your sis hse?

d) date 1st see the vet ?

a) 29/11/11
b) 06/7/11
c)29/11/11
d)10/12/11 date for the vet my sister send in singapore

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You just missed my stopover at Narita and Tokyo last week. Oh yes, that must mean that I'm Irene Yeoh, whoever, nevermind. The return flight next month has a scheduled stopover there too, extendable too. You pay for accommodation? Japan is an expensive place to stay in.

ok i pay for the accommodation in narita hotel ( your usual hotel ) . just fix me a date . i will pick you up personally in haneda airport .

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i pay for the accommodation in narita hotel ( your usual hotel ) . just fix me a date . i will pick you up personally in haneda airport .

I'm fine with whatever hotel. Just a place to bathe and sleep. If you prefer Haneda, I'll see what I can do.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sibei jialat. Why everything must sue?? First thing is to confront the Breeder! Negotiate a win-win all 3 way including the cat. Once reach court, the breeder will want to lawyer up to clear their name too. i believe the breeder won't to tarnish their name over 10k. Mabe you can threaten to tell your story to every media and see what they can offer.
If I'm not wrong, the case won't go your way once reach court. Thats why the mantra when buying pets is choose a reputable breeder or go to animal home and adopt.
my opinion. Sue is last last resort.:*:

the breeder is in austraila ...we brought the cat in singapore petshop . singapore pet shop will be holding the responsiblity . if singapore petshop want to sue austraila side thats their business .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm fine with whatever hotel. Just a place to bathe and sleep. If you prefer Haneda, I'll see what I can do.

just fix me a date ...less talk more action ....that is if you are a man . you want to meet me after you meet psy83 or before it ?

Last edited: