• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doc refused to treat Juliet Isabella (actress/model)'s pussy without appointment or walk in fee

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
51739700_2314004208629820_4260081368303665152_n.jpg
ggggg.png

She wanted to get her pet cat treated, but instead was made to leave the clinic.

In her post uploaded on Facebook group Complaint Singapore on Tuesday (March 7), cat owner Juliet Isabella said she was seeking treatment for her cat, Hachi, after it vomited several times while suffering from “an inflammation in his private area”.

She visited Ohana VetCare in Loyang last Friday, after calling the clinic “many times” between 6.25pm and 7.25pm to no avail.

Ohana VetCare's opening hours are stated as 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 6pm, and 7pm to 9pm.

Unable to secure an appointment, Isabella made her way down to the clinic nevertheless.

When she arrived there at 8pm, she said there were three staff members at the counter, adding that the clinic was not full.

She then explained to one of them that the clinic had been “uncontactable”, but in response, she claimed she was told she would have to pay an “additional walk-in fee” of $72.11.

After being directed to the consultation room to see the vet, she raised the issue of the walk-in fee and was met with similar nonchalance.

“(The vet) never once bothered to ask me what happened to Hachi. He only made it clear to me that if I don't pay the extra walk-in fee of $72.11, he will not see or treat [my cat] at all,” she claimed.

When she told the vet that her numerous calls went unanswered, she said he told her to “go see another vet” if she was not happy with their service.

She alleged that the vet “stood up and opened the door” at that point, indicating for her to leave the clinic, and saying "I don’t think you’ll pay the add-on walk-in fee" as he did so.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She ngiao (grumbles) at the vet for charging walk in fee to treat her ngiao (cat) but she was too ngiao (stingy) to pay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no 24-hour A&E public hospital for pets? What was Ong doing about this aspect of healthcare? :unsure: