• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you are LHL, now that you lose PE SMC,

genetics

Alfrescian
Loyal
two questions:

(1) what can you do to turn the tide against PAP?? Tomorrow reduce transport cost, or down housing price... do you think it will work?

(2) how to gerrymandering next GE 2016?? now the whole of the east is shaky like earthquake, very hard to cut here cut there now.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
two questions:

(1) what can you do to turn the tide against PAP?? Tomorrow reduce transport cost, or down housing price... do you think it will work?

(2) how to gerrymandering next GE 2016?? now the whole of the east is shaky like earthquake, very hard to cut here cut there now.

I would resign as PM

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, transfer blame of lost to TCH to quell internal strife.

Next, see doctor to find any significant illness he has that can be used as excuse for early retirement. Fuck off to Switzerland ASAP before next GE with entire familee and wealth.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quickly grant more citizenship to raise the population to 8m asap.

Local Sinkie peasants you die your problem!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky probably go home, wear his pinky sissy cloths, bend down and prepare to be hammered by his Ho.

On a serious note:
- he should do a serious reflection of what went wrong.
- his anus got trashed
- wake up his idea
- quit, or do some major changes
- But I hope he just quits, the guy obviously CMI as a leader.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky probably go home, wear his pinky sissy cloths, bend down and prepare to be hammered by his Ho.

On a serious note:
- he should do a serious reflection of what went wrong.
- his anus got trashed
- wake up his idea
- quit, or do some major changes
- But I hope he just quits, the guy obviously CMI as a leader.

You think daddy not giving him a spanking?

takchenow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL should commission an independent investigation into the AIM saga. Punish those responsible, call in CPIB if necessary. Show real leadership here and put the house in order.

Then, slowly and steadily, dismantle all the cronyism and inbreeding within the government. The world is getting competitive, putting a paper general in charge of GLC is akin to committing commercial suicide.

Come on, LHL, show what a leader you are! If you analyze PE result, there is a 10% improvement in WP popularity, and we are barely half way mark before the next GE. If PAP goes on business as usual, another 10% swing against PAP could seriously mean the end of the Party as the government come next GE. The tide is turning, and it's getting fast and furious. Look around you. You can see that more and more qualified individuals are joining WP (last GE is a good indication of what's more to come), and yet PAP can't even get someone decent for PE.

If PE is a representative of the general votes pattern, I gather PAP and WP are at 50% mark now nationwide.

two questions:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
But yes, if I were LHL, I would resign right now. This would cause a wavy of sympathy for him and a positive plus for his party.

Anyway, he would still get his millions right?

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be very worried. Because come next election they could lose Ang Mo Kio or even Tanjong Pagar and you see what will happen. Just look for some powerful ministers (those in the inner circle) to lose and you may see power grab internally. I believe if you are not MP cannot be minister.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would be very worried. Because come next election they could lose Ang Mo Kio or even Tanjong Pagar and you see what will happen. Just look for some powerful ministers (those in the inner circle) to lose and you may see power grab internally. I believe if you are not MP cannot be minister.

If lose AMK he would face the firing squad.