• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if sleep with gal, the next day..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @sbfuncle going to swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? So useless evil coward criminal bully hiding in rat hole defaming me no wonder your own kind of women like to hanker after hokkien men and get married to them to laze around like my Cantonese sister in law. Pui!
Laze around and so shameless want to bring her Cantonese father mother to stay free with my mother. Not even a widow but a Cantonese couple so shameless want to move in free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the evidence from sfc to nusa duta to tapestry to Mayfair are pointing clearly to the fact that you are a Farking slut. :sneaky:
Don't think sbf members are stupid.
Tell that to yourself don’t think people stupid you are verified Cantonese thief scammer self admitted CBT thief that suck cock of boss in order not to be fired. Lazy son of Cantonese slut and thief indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laze around and so shameless want to bring her Cantonese father mother to stay free with my mother. Not even a widow but a Cantonese couple so shameless want to move in free.
Lucky no children if not will be lazy and idle as well and be like @Hypocrite-The with hokkien surname 50% Cantonese but hate hokkiens due to Cantonese bitch upbringing

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself don’t think people stupid you are verified Cantonese thief scammer self admitted CBT thief that suck cock of boss in order not to be fired. Lazy son of Cantonese slut and thief indeed
@sbfuncle @musclepower you are best proof that your lazy and idle Cantonese slut mothers produced a thief son and no morals son to bully old weak vulnerable sick people smearing me hokkien virgin as sleeping around in SFC with your Ccb Cantonese thief prostitute descendant pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@sbfuncle @musclepower you are best proof that your lazy and idle Cantonese slut mothers produced a thief son and no morals son to bully old weak vulnerable sick people smearing me hokkien virgin as sleeping around in SFC with your Ccb Cantonese thief prostitute descendant pride. Pui!
Cantonese dogs smear me sleep around in SFC woh tsk tsk tsk so jek ark obviously want me to suffer huge stress and cause me cancer Knnbccb your Cantonese sell nude sell cb mother then sleep around in SFC and everywhere Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs smear me sleep around in SFC woh tsk tsk tsk so jek ark obviously want to suffer huge stress and cause me cancer Knnbccb your Cantonese sell nude sell cb mother then sleep around in SFC and everywhere Knnbccb Pui!
While Cantonese dogs know that I am a virgin and they dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs smear me sleep around in SFC woh tsk tsk tsk so jek ark obviously want me to suffer huge stress and cause me cancer Knnbccb your Cantonese sell nude sell cb mother then sleep around in SFC and everywhere Knnbccb Pui!
And slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and LJ Mccully then sleep around Knnbccb which ever evil dogs and bitches that act holier than thou that defamed me are the ones that ownself sleep around. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
may have to inspect bedsheet for blood stains to confirm cumsummation and if no blood stains but have shit stains it means wrong lobang is poked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
middle of night during sleep she initiated and i received lor
You sia suay hakka dog son of Hakka sugar baby Ahmeng bigcockman clone stop dreaming and telling lies of women throwing themselves at you with cheap dao tao strategy. Your own kind cheap women throw themselves at hokkien men or Indian that are willing to spend on them or promote them in their career. Just look at Hakka mandy liew and news and this forum proving what I said. Your cheap mouth say one million times also won’t change the fact that I am a hokkien virgin that your cheap Hakka dog mouth viciously persecuted as sugar baby. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she like as if behave nothing bad or good happen the night before, means what?
You Hakka dog son of sugar baby think you very smart start this like of Ccb threads to attract Cantonese dogs to attack me Knnbccb cheap dao tao your Hakka woman also don’t want you Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Hakka dog son of sugar baby think you very smart start this like of Ccb threads to attract Cantonese dogs to attack me Knnbccb cheap dao tao your Hakka woman also don’t want you Pui!
When are you hakka dog prostitute descendant @iamnobody going to swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? So useless evil coward criminal bully hiding in rat hole defaming me no wonder your own kind of women like to hanker after hokkien men and Indian for benefits. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka cheapo with cheap dao Tao strategy @iamnobody and hakka cheapo @blackmondy don’t want to spend money at bar or hire sugar baby but come to forum to treat decent women making honest money as sugar baby or bar girl for them to open their cheapo mouth to harass and insult Knnbccb so fucking cheap men indeed. Hokkien men at least spend money to do that at bar not at forum . Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka cheapo with cheap dao Tao strategy @iamnobody and hakka cheapo @blackmondy don’t want to spend money at bar or hire sugar baby but come to forum to treat decent women making honest money as sugar baby or bar girl for them to open their cheapo mouth to harass and insult Knnbccb so fucking cheap men indeed. Hokkien men at least spend money to do that at bar not at forum . Pui!
And of course self declared Hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie think he very smart to hide in rat hole to deceive me as friend and then persecute me as mdm wong that is always drunk with his hakka dog pride when he dare not swear if I am not mdm wong he chopped off his head. Looks like Hakka dogs @iamnobody @blackmondy @empathizerofeatshitndie all are cheapo men that have been rejected by their own kind that are always drunk and come to forum to treat forum as bar to abuse decent woman no need to pay a cent. Damn cheap Hakka dogs Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course self declared Hakka dog @empathizerofeatshitndie think he very smart to hide in rat hole to deceive me as friend and then persecute me as mdm wong that is always drunk with his hakka dog pride when he dare not swear if I am not mdm wong he chopped off his head. Looks like Hakka dogs @iamnobody @blackmondy @empathizerofeatshitndie all are cheapo men that have been rejected by their own kind that are always drunk and come to forum to treat forum as bar to abuse decent woman no need to pay a cent. Damn cheap Hakka dogs Pui!
@iamnobody @blackmondy @empathizerofeatshitndie go harass your own kind that are always drunk that hanker hokkien men or Indian (for obvious good reasons because Hakka cheapo men won’t spend on them). Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s called occupation hazard and they are paid for it while I am a hokkien virgin not selling cb not paid a cent for you cheapo and cheap Hakka Cantonese dogs to abuse as one. Pui!
Sia suay hakka Cantonese cheapo cheap men @iamnobody @blackmondy @empathizerofeatshitndie @musclepower @sbfuncle @ginmother go learn from hokkien men to pay before you want to treat women as bar girl sugar baby. No wonder your own kind also despise you and hanker after hokkien men and Indians hahahaha