• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

February 13 is Happy Mistress Day

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Happy Mistress Day! February 13 Is The Unofficial Holiday For Cheaters Everywhere
www.delish.com

If you have plans for Valentine's Day, you might want to double-check your dinner reservation. Is your table for two on February 13 instead of February 14? You could find yourself out on what is known in the restaurant industry as "Mistress Day." Also called "Mistress Night" or "Paramour Night," it apparently occurs on the day before Valentine's Day. Yes, that couple seated next to you at Carbone or Olive Garden on February 13 might just not be all that they seem.

Mistress Day is the day when affair-havers choose to shower their Other Special Someone prior to wining and dining their actual partner on February 14. Interestingly, a study from Ashley Madison Australia suggests (yes, the affair website, so take this with a grain of salt) that 30% of male and female cheaters typically spend Valentine's Day with their outside partners. And they often spend the same or more on their affair partners during the holiday, between $100-$250 per partner.

A server I interviewed remembered seeing serial cheaters taking multiple partners out during the week of Valentine's Day—all at the same restaurant. "I definitely knew him at the time, so he was semi regular and a SERIAL Valentine's offender," said the server, who worked at a popular steakhouse chain in Canada where fellow servers called February 13 "Mistresses Valentine's."

"One year for sure it was three different women on all three nights," she added. The tips he left escalated when he realized she was the same server for the first two dates and was becoming more aware and disgusted. The night he brought his wife to dinner, the server said, the tip was especially large. "He could tell I wasn't 'in on the joke' and was judging him," she said. To this server and other waitstaff, it was very clear who was the spouse and who was the mistress. This man in particular "may as well have been wearing a neon sign for all of them."

“Even if you think you're the only one, pay attention to what they're doing on February 13.”

As the phrases go, it takes two to tango and three is often a crowd. One must remember that polyamory is very much a valid and sound relationship structure for a lot of people out there. Not all partners are entirely extramarital without their partner's knowledge, and in some cases there's plenty of love to be shared amongst many partners.

But even if you think you're the only one, pay attention to what they're doing on February 13. Especially in a dating pool that just keeps getting smaller and weirder, the fact that this day even exists (and has a name) is alarming. My friend summed it up perfectly: "It's pretty unfair that some guys have two women to disappoint when I can't even get one."

At the end of the day, Valentine's Day is a super-popular day for reservations. This means that many couples seek out another day to celebrate, like February 13. It's often a great way to save money or beat the crowds at your favorite restaurant. In 2022, Valentine's Day night restaurant bills were 75% higher than they were just five years prior, so you'd practically need a second job anyway to keep up that second relationship on Mistress Day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Mistress Day! February 13 Is The Unofficial Holiday For Cheaters Everywhere
www.delish.com

If you have plans for Valentine's Day, you might want to double-check your dinner reservation. Is your table for two on February 13 instead of February 14? You could find yourself out on what is known in the restaurant industry as "Mistress Day." Also called "Mistress Night" or "Paramour Night," it apparently occurs on the day before Valentine's Day. Yes, that couple seated next to you at Carbone or Olive Garden on February 13 might just not be all that they seem.

Mistress Day is the day when affair-havers choose to shower their Other Special Someone prior to wining and dining their actual partner on February 14. Interestingly, a study from Ashley Madison Australia suggests (yes, the affair website, so take this with a grain of salt) that 30% of male and female cheaters typically spend Valentine's Day with their outside partners. And they often spend the same or more on their affair partners during the holiday, between $100-$250 per partner.

A server I interviewed remembered seeing serial cheaters taking multiple partners out during the week of Valentine's Day—all at the same restaurant. "I definitely knew him at the time, so he was semi regular and a SERIAL Valentine's offender," said the server, who worked at a popular steakhouse chain in Canada where fellow servers called February 13 "Mistresses Valentine's."

"One year for sure it was three different women on all three nights," she added. The tips he left escalated when he realized she was the same server for the first two dates and was becoming more aware and disgusted. The night he brought his wife to dinner, the server said, the tip was especially large. "He could tell I wasn't 'in on the joke' and was judging him," she said. To this server and other waitstaff, it was very clear who was the spouse and who was the mistress. This man in particular "may as well have been wearing a neon sign for all of them."

As the phrases go, it takes two to tango and three is often a crowd. One must remember that polyamory is very much a valid and sound relationship structure for a lot of people out there. Not all partners are entirely extramarital without their partner's knowledge, and in some cases there's plenty of love to be shared amongst many partners.

But even if you think you're the only one, pay attention to what they're doing on February 13. Especially in a dating pool that just keeps getting smaller and weirder, the fact that this day even exists (and has a name) is alarming. My friend summed it up perfectly: "It's pretty unfair that some guys have two women to disappoint when I can't even get one."

At the end of the day, Valentine's Day is a super-popular day for reservations. This means that many couples seek out another day to celebrate, like February 13. It's often a great way to save money or beat the crowds at your favorite restaurant. In 2022, Valentine's Day night restaurant bills were 75% higher than they were just five years prior, so you'd practically need a second job anyway to keep up that second relationship on Mistress Day.
Dishonest Cantonese woman sell nude fake thrown eggs and dishonest Cantonese man @iamnobody Ownself ADULTERER 自导自演persecute me hokkien virgin for adultery 小三. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We forgot to celebrate for ginfreely!

Happy Belated Mistress Slut Whore day to Gan Siok Bin 老鸡
MISTRESS is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png