• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if sleep with gal, the next day..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Means she's a keeper, because she's not a lovey dovey psycho who thinks she's got you snared. I have slept with colleagues and friends, all understood it's just sex and some affection. No problem.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means she's a keeper, because she's not a lovey dovey psycho who thinks she's got you snared. I have slept with colleagues and friends, all understood it's just sex and some affection. No problem.
Were you an ex employee of SFC ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you an ex employee of SFC ?
Pui your Cantonese slut prostitute mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a Cantonese dog open cb mouth to defame me with your Ccb dog mouth while dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. And you put SFC big big don’t shamelessly turn around to accuse me I admit sleep with anyone Knnbccb. If I sleep with with anyone means kt latha and your Cantonese mother wife daughter slept with LJ Mccully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Cantonese slut prostitute mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a Cantonese dog open cb mouth to defame me with your Ccb dog mouth while dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. And you put SFC big big don’t shamelessly turn around to accuse me I admit sleep with anyone Knnbccb. If I sleep with with anyone means kt latha and your Cantonese mother wife daughter slept with LJ Mccully. Pui!
Cantonese dogs @musclepower are Chinese dogs that suck Indian cock and nipples to pull down so called same race people with their Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. No morals no shame to betray me when I helped to give job to their fellow lazy and idle Ccb Cantonese bitch accountant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant go to my Facebook and say SFC people sleep around. If that is true that must be slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and LJ Mccully and your Cantonese mother wife daughters that sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with pride ownself cheap defame other people cheap go look at the mirror Cantonese dog Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant go to my Facebook and say SFC people sleep around. If that is true that must be slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and LJ Mccully and your Cantonese mother wife daughters that sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with pride ownself cheap defame other people cheap go look at the mirror Cantonese dog Pui!
Knnbccb slut in bed calling others slut kt latha open cb mouth and Cantonese hakka dogs gang up with Indian to bully hokkien woman Knnbccb what for be positive and do all the clear shit job for SFC only to get stabbed by evil dogs and bitches that are so happy to destroy a woman with her deceiving words. Talking to colleague is called having sex to these Indian Cantonese hakka sluts and sons of sluts indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb slut in bed calling others slut kt latha open cb mouth and Cantonese hakka dogs gang up with Indian to bully hokkien woman Knnbccb what for be positive and do all the clear shit job for SFC only to get stabbed by evil dogs and bitches that are so happy to destroy a woman with her deceiving words. Talking to colleague is called having sex to these Indian Cantonese hakka sluts and sons of sluts indeed. Pui!
Suay until cannot suay a Virgin with annulled Kena smeared and harassed by Ccb Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese Hakka Indian dogs @musclepower @iamnobody @glockman aka @ginmother @sbfuncle etc for more than a decade

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman cannot talk to colleagues while men not just can talk to colleagues but can have sex around without these evil dogs and bitches acting holier than thou persecuting them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower going to swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? So useless evil coward criminal bully hiding in rat hole defaming me no wonder your own kind of women like to hanker after hokkien men and get married to them to laze around like my Cantonese sister in law. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman cannot talk to colleagues while men not just can talk to colleagues but can have sex around without these evil dogs and bitches acting holier than thou persecuting them. Pui!
Cantonese dog @musclepower Act until so holy holier than thou when their own Cantonese women sell nude sell cb to buy Porsche with pride. Buay pai seh indeed yikes

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think company boss so stupid will fire the wrong slut? Kt latha said you act like a slut woh. And later you were fired and everyone was laughing at you.
You also treated a male colleague to a expensive dinner when we know you are a Farking stingy person.
All these will point to the fact that you are the real slut in sfc.
You also went around your house without a bra and went outside to let Neighbour see your nipple.
You Farking slut. All the evidence pointing you are the Farking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower going to swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? So useless evil coward criminal bully hiding in rat hole defaming me no wonder your own kind of women like to hanker after hokkien men and get married to them to laze around like my Cantonese sister in law. Pui!
And no wonder Cantonese dog @musclepower can’t make it big from Malaya to Philippines to Indonesia to spore to USA. Only know how to suck cock and nipples of Indian and play dirty tricks to betray so called same race people 走狗汉奸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think company boss so stupid will fire the wrong slut? Kt latha said you act like a slut woh. And later you were fired and everyone was laughing at you.
You also treated a male colleague to a expensive dinner when we know you are a Farking stingy person.
You also went around your house without a bra and went outside to let Neighbour see your nipple.
You Cantonese CBT thief scammer no need to repeat 100 times when you know the true reason I was fired is for fighting bullying and i lost due to Ccb boss LJ Mccully endorse sexual harassment and I shouted at him. And no one is acting like a slut but slut in bed kt latha deceiving words that you Cantonese dog son of slut repeating with pride to harm your so called same race people. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @sbfuncle going to swear if i am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? So useless evil coward criminal bully hiding in rat hole defaming me no wonder your own kind of women like to hanker after hokkien men and get married to them to laze around like my Cantonese sister in law. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese CBT thief scammer no need to repeat 100 times when you know the true reason I was fired is for fighting bullying and i lost due to Ccb boss endorse sexual harassment and no one is acting like a slut but slut in bed kt latha deceiving words that you Cantonese dog son of slut repeating with pride to harm your so called same race people. Pui!!
All the evidence from sfc to nusa duta to tapestry to Mayfair are pointing clearly to the fact that you are a Farking slut. :sneaky:
Don't think sbf members are stupid.