• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I made an accurate prediction on WKS

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tharman's relationship with LHL dated back to when LHL was MTI minister

It was LHL who put Tharman in MOE as DS after the ISA case.

When LHL took over MAS, it was he who brought Tharman back as DMD

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, think about it , if LKY fire WKS before the election means that the goverment already admit their mistake which you and i know that goverment will never admit their own mistakes...and if LKY fire WKS before the election , many PAP supporter will not have confidence in PAP ...
hahaha...kuku bro, u sure talk like a kuku.....
of course the politically correct term is "retire".....very normal for old cock to retire before GE.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...kuku bro, u sure talk like a kuku.....
of course the politically correct term is "retire".....very normal for old cock to retire before GE.....

bro , paiseh...dont forget im your clone so sometimes will become a bit kuku especially in singapore politics .:smile:

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi..!

I knew that WKS and GCT would be out of the cabinet even before the results came out. WKS would not have been fielded but I guess at the last moment, he just got in through the gate. GCT was increasingly alienated for the last 1 year and his performance at this GE sealed his fate.

GCT has no lobby in the cabinet. Even the borderline cases like MBT and Raymond Lim is gone.

The entire cabinet is LHL team. U r right -- Tharman's stock has soared. Tharman was apparently accurate in helping Singapore navigate the global financial crisis.

My surprise is the sacking of MBT. I thought he will stay for a couple of years before he is retired.

This is LHL calling the shots now.

Dear Seren

At least the art of Kremlinology had a better basis than the art of reading pap factional tea leaves.

I was surprised at the departure of wks gct and lky after GE 2011, All of them would have to be I thought carried out of cabinet with nails on the cabinet table or in a coffin. All of them have learnt from mahatir that without the power of cabinet one has no power.

The rise and rise of Tharmen is unprecedented, he is now dpm and troubleshooter extraordinaire. Both man power and finance in essence a man worth every penny and a bargain for the tax payer. How did he gain the trust of lhl ? he has not been in the pap long enough to create a cadre base loyal to him ?

TCH used to b GCT man but now seems to be trusted enough with home affairs and PA. Where will GCTs faction go to ? NEH and LSS all loyal to the PM thus another balancing force.

Locke

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any chance of a keleng PM? Also, the rise and rise of NEH. As what you guys said, he is now given the Defence portfolio, a very impt post to add to Manpower and Education.

I hope Tharman will align the issues plaguing those idiots at WDA with MOE given that he was MOE minister previously.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore-Gold-FM-Gold-905-FM.gif

I had just replied at Yahoo News regarding the firing of the old folks 'guard' of PAP. I wrote saying that LHL should surrender all the millions that were stolen and return back into our coffer. By looking at those 'fake' postings of previous comments, LISTEN ONLY TO THE GOOD THINGS seems to apply over there too.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Seren

I would have thought that when tch was appointed DPM it was meant to appease the gct lobby and the wks appointment.

it's now come. Full circle, the terrible results for the PAP has allowed lhl to sideline lky people, gct,s people and potentially GCTs people. It's his ball now how will he take and carry it ?

when did tch part company with gct .

Locke

Hi..!

I knew that WKS and GCT would be out of the cabinet even before the results came out. WKS would not have been fielded but I guess at the last moment, he just got in through the gate. GCT was increasingly alienated for the last 1 year and his performance at this GE sealed his fate.

GCT has no lobby in the cabinet. Even the borderline cases like MBT and Raymond Lim is gone.

The entire cabinet is LHL team. U r right -- Tharman's stock has soared. Tharman was apparently accurate in helping Singapore navigate the global financial crisis.

My surprise is the sacking of MBT. I thought he will stay for a couple of years before he is retired.

This is LHL calling the shots now.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike that Tharman will become PM.

tharman is a very intelligent guy who operates at the systemic/strategic level. I am sure the coordination issues will automatically get sorted out once the big picture is clear.

Any chance of a keleng PM? Also, the rise and rise of NEH. As what you guys said, he is now given the Defence portfolio, a very impt post to add to Manpower and Education.

I hope Tharman will align the issues plaguing those idiots at WDA with MOE given that he was MOE minister previously.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike that Tharman will become PM.

tharman is a very intelligent guy who operates at the systemic/strategic level. I am sure the coordination issues will automatically get sorted out once the big picture is clear.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea when TCH switched camps, but TCH has been LHL's advisor for quite some time. The suggestion to LHL to apologize was TCH's major contribution. GCT has been sidelines quite some time ago and his utterances and performance in this GE sealed his fate completely.

Dear Seren

I would have thought that when tch was appointed DPM it was meant to appease the gct lobby and the wks appointment.

it's now come. Full circle, the terrible results for the PAP has allowed lhl to sideline lky people, gct,s people and potentially GCTs people. It's his ball now how will he take and carry it ?

when did tch part company with gct .

Locke

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Seren, I must agree you were dead right on this one. You asked me then whether I will be happy that WKS will not be in the new Cabinet, and I said no. I wanted MBT and more to get out. Well, it seems V. Bala is still there but now I am quite happy despite that since he is no longer in MCYS. Thank you.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just waiting to hear the new portfolio ministars talk about their plans. More importantly all the fucking misalignment everywhere need to be sorted out. Last 10 years feel like every ministar was doing their own thing to up their own KPI and fuck care alignment and big picture. The bro above who say WDA and MOE are good example. Of coz MBT and his fucked housing supply despite knowing more FT coming in shows a lot of weakness in the system.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB is in an inconsequential Ministry and no one can screw it. This is actual a demotion, since he has been angling either the MOH or MOE for a long time.

Hi Seren, I must agree you were dead right on this one. You asked me then whether I will be happy that WKS will not be in the new Cabinet, and I said no. I wanted MBT and more to get out. Well, it seems V. Bala is still there but now I am quite happy despite that since he is no longer in MCYS. Thank you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Last 10 years feel like every ministar was doing their own thing to up their own KPI and fuck care alignment and big picture ...
ah loon's ze 1 who specify their kpi ... mama of all misalignments n no big pigx is stil there ... :o

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , paiseh...dont forget im your clone so sometimes will become a bit kuku especially in singapore politics .:smile:
hahaha...bro clone, we are kuku bros......at least we know we are kuku.
tell u a story.....many pple go to Loyang tua peh kong to ask for 4D.......
rumour is the predictions were accurate.......
lidat no poor pple in Singapore already........catch the drift.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all these minister in Prime Ministers Office? What are these positions. And Teo Ser Luck is now a minister??

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
VB is in an inconsequential Ministry and no one can screw it. This is actual a demotion, since he has been angling either the MOH or MOE for a long time.

Sorry, have to correct you here. Yaacob managed to screw it. There were flooding, mass food poisoning and even people died of Indian rojak during his watch.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, have to correct you here. Yaacob managed to screw it. There were flooding, mass food poisoning and even people died of Indian rojak during his watch.

wow...indian rojak also takeout and say ...:wink: like dat also can !!!:wink: