• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have Done MY Best - President Nathan

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean he doesnt pay tax?

You act blur or what?

Even if he paid $6 million taxes he still has $30 million. On top of that he is still collecting pension.
If he uses his pension to pay his taxes, he still can pocket the full $36 million.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he has done his best. Which of course is not much. But, as the Govt's solid choice and the restrictions of the constitution, its par for the course....

None of the candidates for the coming elections will do better. TKL and TCB might make a bit more noise but they will quickly learn the limitations of the job...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he has done his best. Which of course is not much. But, as the Govt's solid choice and the restrictions of the constitution, its par for the course....

None of the candidates for the coming elections will do better. TKL and TCB might make a bit more noise but they will quickly learn the limitations of the job...

If that is the case then the citizens choice, rather than a PAP choice, should not be a problem for "them".

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case then the citizens choice, rather than a PAP choice, should not be a problem for "them".

It will not be a mojor problem. As it is, the eligibility rules, rule out most anti establishment people. A noisy President (in private) is an irritant that "they" can handle.

My view is that Singaporeans should concentrate on Parliament and getting more credible opposition into it, rather than getting worked up with a necessary but inconsequential public office.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will not be a mojor problem. As it is, the eligibility rules, rule out most anti establishment people. A noisy President (in private) is an irritant that "they" can handle.

My view is that Singaporeans should concentrate on Parliament and getting more credible opposition into it, rather than getting worked up with a necessary but inconsequential public office.

Inconsequential it may be but getting a "citizen choice" as President will be a constant reminder to them that they have the citizens at their backs.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
last ndp 4u ended oready
so
pack up ur prata shop
or else
nea later come, give u a summon ......... SAYONARA FOREVER !!

HURRAY!! HURRAY!! ..... PIP PIP HURRAY!! ....... NO MORE USELESS PRESIDENT!!